Map of J2b and it's two major clades

are you saying that the epirotes and albanians are the same people?

Epirotes and Albanians are not the same people but Epirotes are an integral part of the Albanian nation today, let us not forget the process and the evolution of nations. Gjergj Kastrioti has brought together Arben and Epir. They spoke similar language with their distinctive differences, and in the long run the Arben (Gheg) have influenced the Epir dialect/language (Tosk) but after standardization is the other way round. So it was give and take on both sides only because they felt akin to one another. The first written documents of old Albanian were Gheg. The Kastriotis were in the middle of these two distinct divisions (middle pre-Albania) and that is why Scanderbeg could bring together the then two distinct groups into what was to become known as modern Albanians. You can see this even today when you travel from Montenegro (where Albanians are)through Kosovo, Macedonia (where Albanians are) and all the way to the south Albania, you can feel the history and realize how did this happen. Those Epirotes simply did not feel akin to Greeks and Arben (Arbër) did not feel akin to Slavs. Tosk and Gheg may have a lot of differences but their language was common (they coudl understand each other without translation) even before Scanderbeg, that is why they stick together and feel as part of the whole Albanian nation.

Honestly I cannot believe the claims similar to DeJavu since they are childish and just a wishful thinking.

Weren't the Toshk Albanians an armeniid race of J2 men similar to Tuscans/Etruscans? Where they in link to the 20% of Albanians that are J2 or is that false?

Weren't the Toshk Albanians an armeniid race of J2 men similar to Tuscans/Etruscans? Where they in link to the 20% of Albanians that are J2 or is that false?
Tosk are the Albanians in the southern half of the country; gheg are the ones in the northern half. So tosk-tuscan is just a name-match coincidence maybe.
J2 is spread evenly in Albania and Kosovo.

I know,Geghs north, toshks are south. But I'm saying a link like dyrrachium, a Trojan colony on coastal Albania. Maybe there's a link between toshks and Tuscans, as the 2 most similar languages to ancient Etruscan are Armenian and Albanian.

I know,Geghs north, toshks are south. But I'm saying a link like dyrrachium, a Trojan colony on coastal Albania. Maybe there's a link between toshks and Tuscans, as the 2 most similar languages to ancient Etruscan are Armenian and Albanian.

Quite interesting theory since I attached my family coat of arms before which is displaying an Albanian flag, and my only matches (2) are from Armenia.

Quite interesting theory since I attached my family coat of arms before which is displaying an Albanian flag, and my only matches (2) are from Armenia.

your COA is not the albanian symbol its the byzantine eagle , also used by the HRE when sigsmund was emperor. Sigsmund of Hungary

same as this guy's COA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercurio_Bua

This reminds me how the Balkans is the most messed up region in Europe...
I don't think he is serious. He just trying to complicate the debate. There are doezens of books written by foreign writters about Scanderbeg and Albanian flag. No one has cast doubt in their authencity.

I don't think he is serious. He just trying to complicate the debate. There are doezens of books written by foreign writters about Scanderbeg and Albanian flag. No one has cast doubt in their authencity.

only the ones who spoke about Kastrioti say a lot of different things, than the one you claim,

there are many posts, written here,
and many authors names, are given, that lived in the same time,

the ones who read, they know,

I am not saying it. I know that for a fact. I am from there, and albanian. South albania in roman times was called Epiros. Get over it.

Epirus and Epirus Nova, habited by who, and colonised by who?

and what about Illyricum,

since you are from there you know that south Albania in roman times was Makedonia and Epirus,

Colonised by nobody. Inhabited by Albanians. Greek colonies were expelled as soon as they formed. Only in Macedonia Greeks managed to have a foothold and finaly helenising it. It did minimal damage to Albanian Epiros. It left 4% of Greek vocabulary. But that was it. Slavs, some of them in Eupedia forums think they are Germanics and not Russian (strange ,no?), use the fact that Albanian language has borrowed very few Greek words, as a proof that Albanians have not been in Ballkans at all.

only the ones who spoke about Kastrioti say a lot of different things, than the one you claim,

Know what? Scanderbeg was Slav Macedonian? Ha,ha, ha.. What kind of joke is this?

I am not saying it. I know that for a fact. I am from there, and albanian. South albania in roman times was called Epiros. Get over it.

get over it? ...listen retard, I asked you to confirm your thoughts, that's all, don't go insulting me, propio un mona!.

IF the Romans found any albanians, they would have noted this in there books, but they did not, they only noted for the area, epirotes, macedonians and dardanians . They searched under every rock in the balkans looking for minerals to mine they found and noted all the tribes and peoples.

Even this guy is Albanian:
Born in Nafplion in the Peloponnese Bua was a member of Albanian or Arvanitian Bua and Arianiti families.
So 2-headed black eagle on red is Albanian (2-headed eagle as a concept is borrowed from Byzantium).

All these 2 headed eagles are byzantine in heraldry, the serbs, russians, albanians etc and holy roman empire used it.....it was only used to declare that they where the legitimate continuation of the byzantine empire ( east-roman empire)

get over it? ...listen retard, I asked you to confirm your thoughts, that's all, don't go insulting me, propio un mona!.

IF the Romans found any albanians, they would have noted this in there books, but they did not, they only noted for the area, epirotes, macedonians and dardanians . The searched under every rock in the balkans looking for minerals to mine
I don't think there exist books for stupid folks. Sorry, can't help much. Books are for people with common sense. Romans wrotte all along about Albanians shithead. 12 of their Emperors were Illyrians( ancient Albanians0

Colonised by nobody. Inhabited by Albanians. Greek colonies were expelled as soon as they formed. Only in Macedonia Greeks managed to have a foothold and finaly helenising it. It did minimal damage to Albanian Epiros. It left 4% of Greek vocabulary. But that was it. Slavs, some of them in Eupedia forums think they are Germanics and not Russian (strange ,no?), use the fact that Albanian language has borrowed very few Greek words, as a proof that Albanians have not been in Ballkans at all.

Explain why there is no history of shipping from albanian people in the ancient times........I will tell you, because the "albanian" people are land-locked , more centred in kosovo than albania. One could say the true, pure Albanians are kosovo people

I don't think there exist books for stupid folks. Sorry, can't help much. Books are for people with common sense. Romans wrotte all along about Albanians shithead. 12 of their Emperors were Illyrians( ancient Albanians0

your are a lost cause. I find it amusing reading your rubbish....keep it up , it makes my day

as per the most recent book
The Castriotas were first mentioned in sources in 1394 and 1410 when John, Scanderbeg’s father, notified the Republic of Venice of his decision to send his son over to the Turks as hostage.17 According to the Turkish sources, the Castriota family originated from the village of Kastrat in northeastern Albania. Unlike the Thopias and the Comnenis, the Castriotas did not have a long history as members of the aristocracy. In fact, their elevation of status began with Scanderbeg’s grandfather, Paul Castriota, who initially owned two villages named Sinja and Lower Gardi.

Paul Castriota line
Pal Kastrioti was a noble man in Albania of the 14th century. Around 1383 he is attested as the ruler of two villages (Sina and Lower Gardi). His father was a kephale of Kanina which belonged to the Principality of Valona.[dubiousdiscuss] According to Gjon Muzaka Pal had three sons: Konstantin, Alexius and Gjon Kastrioti who was Skanderbeg's father.

This thread has been viewed 100395 times.

Back