The Armenians, fathers of the Etruscans.

I didn't say they where predominantly J2, I said those nations have some, and J2 is actually the biggest hg of Turks and Lebanese.

The original Romans where latins, that would later spread their tongue across France, Iberia and Romania. They where R1b men, not J2. They where in Italy long before the Neolithic arrival of j2 people to Italy.
No, original Indo-European modern-day 'Italians' wereLatin. And YES, Latin IS related to R1b. But I’m talking about the Romans andnot Italians. After J2 Etruscans founded theRoman civilization and by expanding they mixed with Latin (Indo-European) R1bfolks and some other native Europeans. Original Romans were more ‘Near Eastern’than modern-day Italians.

The Etruscans allied themselves with the Carthaginians as their interests collided with those of the Greeks.

No. The original expanding Romans where the R1b men themselves; they often collided with italiotes from other provinces that where more middle eastern in origin such as the three fractions of the iapygians civilization for example,they subdued and then allied themselves to the Etruscans, but where no Etruscans themselves.

I didn't say they where predominantly J2, I said those nations have some, and J2 is actually the biggest hg of Turks and Lebanese.
Yes, but races in the Caucasus have MUCH more J2. J2 is NOT from the Levant and original Semites are not from the Caucasus, man. Original J2 IS Paleo-Caucasian, while original Arabs/Semites are from Arabian Peninsula. The second biggenst hg. in Turks is R1b. IS R1b Turkish (Turco-Mongoloid) then??

The Etruscans settled down in Tuscany over the preceding Villanova culture, which where men of undeniably R1b stock ( villanovans)The latins, centred more south around central Latium province, where men of R1b that where surrounded by more Greco-Anatolian contingents of people's, they where the strongest, as would be attested by their eventual conquering of all of italia.

I never claimed J2 originated in the levant, nor would I claim that J1 originated in the Caucasus, as you've misinterpreted once more. The Turks and Lebanese received Mesopotamian migrations that brought J2 to them.

I believe that J2 and r1b mixed in a VERYearly stage of the foundation of the Roman Empire.

According to the stories Romulus and Remuswere the central characters of Rome's foundation and they were Etruscans. We're talking here about the 'origins' of something.

Until we examine ancient Etruscan and Roman remains any talk of haplogroups like R1b or J2 is meaningless and only educated guesswork.

They mixed with Etruscans, but where R1b men to begin with, these "latins". The latins where not Etruscans. At all. They assimilated near eastern italian elements, but at the core they where R1b Celtic types at first, before the Etruscans even arrived to Italy.

My friend, when Turks form the Altai invaded area from what’s nowadays called Turkey they assimilated many natives of ‘Turkey’. They assimilated many Greeks and many Armenians. J2 in Turks is from Anatolians (Greeks and Armenians). Don't know much about the Lebanese, though...

They mixed with Etruscans, but where R1b men to begin with, these "latins". The latins where not Etruscans. At all.
I know. Etruscans were not even Indo-European, at all!

They mixed with Etruscans, but where R1b men to begin with, these "latins". The latins where not Etruscans. At all. They assimilated near eastern italian elements, but at the core they where R1b Celtic types at first, before the Etruscans even arrived to Italy.

You have no proof that Latin Romans were primarily R1b.

The Etruscans where a middle eastern element to Italy. That J2 element you speak of assimilated by Turks from Greeks and Armenians, it came from somewhere originally. The Fertile Crescent. Northern Iraq/southeastern turkey, this is the source of all J2, where the J-M172 originated.

They where heavily R1b u152 that absorbed much J2, as is attested by italian genetic composition today. Their ancestors where Halstatt celts turned la tene and these la tene "Gauls" we can call them once they're la tene, these proto-Gallic people crossed the alps into Italy; a European group.

The Etruscans where a middle eastern element to Italy. That J2 element you speak of assimilated by Turks from Greeks and Armenians, it came from somewhere originally. The Fertile Crescent. Northern Iraq/southeastern turkey, this is the source of all J2, where the J-M172 originated.
Even BEFORE Etruscans and R1b Indo-Europeans, some parts of Italy were already populated by some kind of 'middle eastern' people.

These "celts" ( indirectly called I suppose) from the Paleolithic, absorbed incoming J2 Neolithic elements and even later greek migrations/colonization a.

And what hg did these ones have? The main italics/latins where R1b men that later merged with incoming Etruscans.

And what hg did these ones have? The main italics/latins where R1b men that later merged with incoming Etruscans.

How do you know?

You have no DNA evidence to back up your claim.:useless:

Ask anyone with a half-a-brain and you'll have your evidence loll

This thread has been viewed 58616 times.

Back