Guess the ethnicity of this girl

I scordici vivono in Bosnia; pero tutti si sono scordici di loro.

Ya,ya,ya here we go again with the "phenotypes", it is the Y-DNA and mtdna composition of a human that defines their identity, not their "physical phenotype".

A good part of it but not all of it

But skintone is central european. Pinkish, without melanine. While i tan to milk-cofee color.
yes, i think i ve west med too, like a light sardinean.
I dunno I don't think your skin tone is that Central European either but I could be wrong. So many people in Iberia are your skin tone

You didn't look, to me, at all Central European and I don't think you'd be a typical Austrian, Czech, German, Hungarian, etc in the slightest.

You're a typical Southern European but especially Latin European, from Italy -> Iberia.

Not sure why skin tone is even discussed? Your features are quite Southern and your skin tone is very common in the South.

You didn't look, to me, at all Central European and I don't think you'd be a typical Austrian, Czech, German, Hungarian, etc in the slightest.

You're a typical Southern European but especially Latin European, from Italy -> Iberia.

Not sure why skin tone is even discussed? Your features are quite Southern and your skin tone is very common in the South.
I got a nice chuckle out of this comment. Tell a cute chick with issues about her ethnicity how "Southern" she looks in hopes she will seek your approval. Clumsy and obvious approach, but funny. Don't fall for this Jedi mind trick, Julia!

I got a nice chuckle out of this comment. Tell a cute chick with issues about her ethnicity how "Southern" she looks in hopes she will seek your approval. Clumsy and obvious approach, but funny. Don't fall for this Jedi mind trick, Julia!
So you think she looks Central European skin tone wise? I'm sure there are some in Central Europe like her but I don't think she'd be a typical one

423.gif

She will seek my approval? about what?

She doesn't look Central E. at all, that was simply my point. The rest is just your detective powers gone wrong.

Nobody, wat is that photo lolllll

depending in tue photo some people Say i m west med, some east med, as for central europe someone sayd i look french and austrian, expecially from Tyrol

Last edited:
Not going to lie... if I had a mouthful of coffee in my gullet when I first saw Nobody1's gif this morning, I would have shot it straight through my nose. :) Thanks for the laugh.

And Julia, you look great. Quit worrying about the Med./Central European thing. Healthy males your age don't give a second thought to that kind of stuff.

depending in tue photo some people Say i m west med, some east med, as for central europe someone sayd i look french and austrian, expecially from Tyrol

I don't know about Spain, and Iberia, and Italy

but in next years try to come to Balkans or Turkey, you will not make any difference from 50% of population.
you may blind someone also too much, :beer1:

except if you want to go to aplace where you will be the 1%, LIKE :chinese: OR :samurai:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i m going to Greece in August.
:)

please, Cut the quote from my Photo

Generally Mediterraneans can fit anywhere on the globe except like Sub-Saharan Africa and East Asia. Even in places like Norway or the British Isles you can find Mediterranean-looking people.

George Clooney for example is mostly of Irish, German, and English extraction. Yet he could fit in very easily in Southern Europe. There are lots of people like him in Bosnia for example.

george_clooney_01.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, clooney could fit also in syria and lebanon

Dinaro-Med, typical italian imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks.

but to the ones who quoted my photo, yetos and wilhem, please can you unquote, it?

This thread has been viewed 12555 times.

Back