Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

View Poll Results: Where did haplogroup T first originate

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • The levantine coast (Lebanon, Israel,Jordan)

    4 13.79%
  • The Persian gulf region ( southwestern Iran)

    11 37.93%
  • The pamir knot (Afghanistan/Tajikistan) frontier

    4 13.79%
  • By the Red Sea (Saudi Arabian coast.)

    3 10.34%
  • Other

    7 24.14%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Thread: Where did haplogroup T first originate

  1. #101
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    20-04-18
    Posts
    19


    Country: Russian Federation



    DYS 393 : 13 , DYS 390 : 22, DYS 19 : 14 , maybe not in the topic, but can someone explain what that means?

  2. #102
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Suleyman View Post
    DYS 393 : 13 , DYS 390 : 22, DYS 19 : 14 , maybe not in the topic, but can someone explain what that means?
    is that all you have

    https://www.familytreedna.com/public...ction=yresults
    có che un pòpoło no 'l defende pi ła só łéngua el xe prónto par èser s'ciavo

    when a people no longer dares to defend its language it is ripe for slavery.

  3. #103
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    20-04-18
    Posts
    19


    Country: Russian Federation



    Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    13 22 14 10 15-16 11 12 10 13 14 30 16 9-9 11 13 20 14 19 30 11-13-15-16 11 10 23-23 17 14 15 15 34-37 10 9 11 8 17-17 8 11 10 8 11 9 12 20-20 17 10 12 12 19 8 11 22 20 16 11 12 13 10 11 12 11 31 16 8 15 12 25 28 19 11 12 13 12 12 9 11 11 10 11 11 30 11 12 23 14 10 11 19 15 18 13 23 16 14 15 28 12 21 19 10 12 18 9 11 11

  4. #104
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    28-05-18
    Posts
    172


    Country: Turkey



    1 members found this post helpful.
    T haplogroup is dravidian?

  5. #105
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by kmak View Post
    T haplogroup is dravidian?
    yes, A small branch from east India ...a migrational branch ...............the Haplogroup would be also part aryan and zorastrian IMO

  6. #106
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    07-07-18
    Location
    White Mount
    Posts
    2

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    L2

    Ethnic group
    Creole
    Country: Mauritius



    During the Greek invasion of the Middle East against the Persian empire, many Babylonians (carriers of haplogroup T) fled to the Horn of Africa & India, while others who fought as mercenaries for the Persians and others who cooperated with the Persians were enslaved in Greece and the Balkans. That's why your map of haplogroup T looks as it is. A good knowledge of history helps you understand.
    This is the true history that nobody will ever tell you!

  7. #107
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    4,478

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Merodak View Post
    During the Greek invasion of the Middle East against the Persian empire, many Babylonians (carriers of haplogroup T) fled to the Horn of Africa & India, while others who fought as mercenaries for the Persians and others who cooperated with the Persians were enslaved in Greece and the Balkans. That's why your map of haplogroup T looks as it is. A good knowledge of history helps you understand.
    This is the true history that nobody will ever tell you!
    You can’t claim that:
    “This is the true history that nobody will ever tell you!”
    without providing Links to reliable Studies.
    Until then, all that you said means absolutely ZERO.

  8. #108
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,525

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    You can’t claim that:
    “This is the true history that nobody will ever tell you!”
    without providing Links to reliable Studies.
    Until then, all that you said means absolutely ZERO.
    agree

    do you have anything on this T sample

    R1543
    mtDNA: H1e
    Y-DNA: T-Z709
    Fathers mtdna ... T2b17
    Grandfather mtdna ... T1a1e
    Sons mtdna ... K1a4o
    Mum paternal line ... R1b-S8172
    Grandmum paternal side ... I1d1-P109
    Wife paternal line ... R1a-Z282

  9. #109
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    4,478

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    agree
    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    do you have anything on this T sample

    R1543
    mtDNA: H1e
    Y-DNA: T-Z709
    Jovialis posted R1543 Dodecad K12 numbers.
    Look below: You can run it with vahaduo

    R1543,8.61,0,6.43,0,21.01,9.18,0.27,0.24,15.01,0.0 4,39.07,0.15

    http://vahaduo.genetics.ovh/


    Imperial Necropolis of Monte Agnese
    R1543 (200 AD) Culture Roman:

    ... The necropolis of Mazzano Romano, on Monte Agnese, is located about 50 Km north of Rome on the border with the Province of Viterbo and dates from the Roman imperial period. The chamber tomb has revealed the remains of 20 individuals, 16 of which are adults ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •