Give Zimmerman a break and why the heck is it a race issue

Zimmerman was not "connected to the law" in any way. This is a false statement. He was acting as a neighborhood watch for his homeowners association. Also "Stand Your Ground" was not part of the Florida trial because neither side used it in discovery. By avoiding any jail time, Zimmerman will now live the rest of his life on the lamb and in a constant state of fear. The best thing for him would have been to serve time for his poor choices leading to a very unfortunate chain of events. By the way F.H., you could be the neighborhood watch for my HOA tomorrow if I invited you to do so. No joke.

it does not matter that he was a watch man u still dont do what treyvon did.

it does not matter that he was a watch man u still dont do what treyvon did.
you don't know what Trayvon did.. you weren't there. He may have been defending himself like he did, it's a mans word who's avoiding jail time versus a dead person's.

It really does NOT have anything to do about race. TM's death is a terrible thing and I feel bad for the family, however, they know these things that were not allowed as evidence in the court case such as: Trayvon Martin was a drug dealer:

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/trayvondrugdealing-2.jpg
http://theconservativetreehouse.com...in-what-were-the-last-18-months-like-for-him/
Also he was learning how to make "fire ass lean" or "purple" using skittles, Arizona brand watermelon fruit punch and Robitussin cough syrup 27 June 2011. I think his younger brother was at home sick the day TM was killed. Could be the cough syrup, the third ingredient was already there?

Also, as a juvenile he had been kicked out of school in Miami for assaulting a bus driver and stolen jewelry and a screwdriver (used for burglary?) was found in his locker. These were reported by the school as "found" property. His Mother couldn't handle him anymore and sent him to Sanford to live with his Dad and his Dad's girlfriend.

I think GZ was in a little over his head dealing with this situation, but even though the non-emergency operator told him about following the guy "we don't need you to do that" she asks him a bit later, "where is he now?" He gets out to see and to get an address for the operator to tell the patrolman where to come to. That is when TM confronts GZ and asks him "do you have a problem m****** f******?

From what I have heard about the circumstances and American law I think justice has been done.
You had two stupid people make stupid decisions that night that led to a confrontation.
If guns and self defence are legal you open the door for alot of fights ending in a fatal shooting being legal.

I'd invite all Treyvon fans to lie on the floor while I repeatedly punch you in the face for a period of time and we can do an experiment to see how long I have to do it before you start to fear for your life?:petrified: (this is what a witness reported he saw happening to Zimmerman)

I think Obama looked stupid saying that Treyvon could have been his son, his intervention was not necessary or appropriate. The fact that Zimmerman isn't actually 'white' I find it rather odd that this is being regarded as a white on black crime. Let's remember that Obama's mother is white and so is Zimmerman's, are they then the same race?

Having watched some American talk shows on the subject it was pointed out that self defence shootings 'black' on 'black' have occurred in that state and have led to no jail time (shockingly these were not considered international news stories).

Someone somewhere had an agenda, which has led to stupid people like us debating it pointlessly, endlessly and to no conclusion or end.:grin:

trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news2.jpg

Last edited:
Zimmerman's father is "white", his mother is Hispanic. This should have been an involuntary manslaughter case... it was handled improperly from start to finish.

Another crime from the same town, but it was not so famous:

http://www.examiner.com/article/was-racial-hatred-the-motive-the-sanford-hammer-beating

And here Black people eating white people to avenge T. Martin:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18241494

You know this people out of jungle / jungle out of people joke?

Why would you focus on this "cannibal" being black? (I don't even see that fact in the print story.) He was on "bath salts". It drives sane people crazy. If you're insane to begin with, as is likely given the fact that he's homeless (a huge proportion of the homeless people in this country have mental health disorders but have stopped taking their medications) the consequences will be even more catastrophic.

This isn't the first report of this kind of behavior from people who have taken bath salts.

So, as I said, why focus on his race? Jeffrey Dahmer raped, murdered and dismembered 17 men and boys before he was caught. The crimes also involved necrophilia and cannibalism. Is that supposed to teach us something about Germans?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

Jeffrey-dahmer.jpg

As for Zimmerman, I'm with Nordic Quarreler:
This should have been an involuntary manslaughter case... it was handled improperly from start to finish.

Someone like him should never, in my opinion, have been allowed to carry a firearm as part of a patrol. He didn't have the temperament for it, as his subsequent brushes with the law have reinforced. That doesn't mean that he was a racist or that he should have been accused of murder.

Angela said:
Why would you focus on this "cannibal" being black?
Because he actually was black-skinned - here is the canibal in question:

rudy-eugene-el-canibal-de-miami_323x216.jpg

Angela said:
f you're insane to begin with, as is likely given the fact that he's homeless
His victim - Ronald Poppo - is homeless. Was the "canibal" also homeless ???

Angela said:
(I don't even see that fact in the print story)
IIRC newspapers and other media in the U.S. generally don't mention suspect's or victim's race or ethnicity.

The case of George Zimmerman vs. Trayvon Martin was one of exceptions to this rule.

The media described racially-mixed Zimmerman as "White", while 17-year old M
artin as "Black kid".

Angela said:
He was on "bath salts"
That was the initial hypothesis. But the toxicology report only showed marijuana, AFAIK.

Angela said:
So, as I said, why focus on his race? Jeffrey Dahmer raped, murdered and dismembered 17 men and boys before he was caught. The crimes also involved necrophilia and cannibalism. Is that supposed to teach us something about Germans?
I think this has been known about some of Germans already since the 1940s... :)

Even some German women:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilse_Koch

I don't think any ethnic group has a monopoly on sadistic murderers, nor on compassion and kindness either.

Even peaceful and quite Buddhist monks are known to commit violent crimes from time to time.

Inver2b1, by any chance is your name a variation of any of the following Montalvo, Monsalvo, Monsalbo? I'm curious because we share the same haplogroup. thanks.

This thread has been viewed 20560 times.

Back