I don’t mean you or Maciamo. I do really like Maciamo, he's truly a very great European fella. I like this informative site very much. But I'm sick of Eastern European bloggers especially from Poland that distort historic facts and genetic data. Those East Europeans do engulf us with lies and pure propaganda.

I want to be convinced and If you just show me 1 academic paper that can change my mind I'll be very grateful. I want to see the evidence. Proof me that you're right!

No matter how long you wait the real truth comes always to the surface!

The thing is that all the current MODERN academic papers I read confirm my ideas.

It's all about quality and NOT quantity!

I'm sorry if I insulted somebody,

Bye

Goga

The Kurgen theory which started in the 1950's totally agrees with what me and Maciamo have been saying. here is a link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis.

Did u notice those academic papers said it look like the older belives that R1a was spread from Pontiac Caspian steppes. This means other experts agree with us. We are not just going off of our own idea we go off of SNP DNA tree's, ancient DNA samples, and modern DNA samples.

Te fact that Sumerians where did not speak a Afro Asiatic language when almost everyone in the middle east and north Africa not counting Indo Iranians speaks a Afro Asiatic language. Also that u said they come from the north makes me think they originated north of Afro Asiatic territory.

here is a map of afro asiatic languages
300px-Hamito-Semitic_languages.jpg

Afro Asiatic languages are about 16,000 years old. They probably originated in southwest Asia around Israel and southern Iraq. They reason east Africans speak a afro Asiatic language. Is the same reason they have mainly mid eastern Y DNA J1, over 30% southwest Asian aus. DNA in globe 13 test, and why some have caucasin skull shapes and paler skin than other Africans. The bible mentions east Africans mainly Ethiopians Moses wife was Ethiopian Moses who lived over 3,000 years ago most likely had Y DNA J. East Africans where connected with the civilized world which originally was just around the middle east. Also 9,000ybp mtDNA in syria all but 2 had sub sharen African L2a which is Ethiopians most popular mtDNA haplogroup and extremely surprisingly one had Mongoloid C1 same with 7,500 year old mtDNA in north west Russia. So basically i am saying they had alot of contact with southwest Asians for well over 10,000 years. Arabs and north africans also have high amounts of east African.

So if ur right sumerians migrated from the north they probably came from northern Iraq and caucus and possibly more east around Iran. Indo European languages may have started around Armenia and north Iraq which could explain why Armenians speak the oldest indo european language and they are their own branch.

Since people in eastern Ukriane and central russia 8,000ybp where hunter gathers just becoming farmers. And the indo european language was started by farmers, with advanced clothing, and possibly bronze. And that Bronze and other things would have spread to ukriane and russia through the caucus moauntins maybe the Indo European language came with. Or the ukriaens and russian hunter gathers spoke proto proto Indo Europeans which formed into Indo Europeans after becoming more advanced. And that Maykop culture learned the krugen burail and other indo european cultrall things from the Ukraine and Prussian people. Which is waht most experts have believed since the 1950's

??? Native tribes on the Iranian Plateau and in Kurdistan NEVER spoke Semitic languages. Sumerians came from an area where Semitic languages are and never have been spoken.

Old dated
Kurgan theory from the 50s is pretty much dead. We live in the year 2013 and not in 1950, lol. Even Maciamo’s R1b theory destroys Kurgan theory. According to the Kurgan theory proto-Indo-Europeans came from North Europe. But that’s impossible because native haplogroups of that area are hg. N1c and I.

Maciamo’s theory that Indo-European R1b came from the Iranian Plateau DESTROYS the Kurgan theory.

Also the theory that Maykop Culture from West Asia, Indo-Europized the Yamna Horizon folks destroys the Kurgan theory.

R1b theory of Maciamo & Maykop Culture is in favor of the ANATOLIAN Model!

If Maciamo’s theory about R1b is right then you like it or not proto-Indo-Europeans possessed mostly of West Asian aDNA component. Proto-Indo-Europeans were not Northeast Europeans at all. NorthEast European foragers were actually Mongoloid people.

indoeuropeanlanguagemigationArmenianHypothesis.jpg

??? Native tribes on the Iranian Plateau and in Kurdistan NEVER spoke Semitic languages. Sumerians came from an area where Semitic languages are and never have been spoken.

Old dated Kurgan theory from the 50s is pretty much dead. We live in the year 2013 and not in 1950, lol. Even Maciamo’s R1b theory destroys Kurgan theory. According to the Kurgan theory proto-Indo-Europeans came from North Europe. But that’s impossible because native haplogroups of that area are hg. N1c and I.

show me evidence their dead because what i have seen almost every expert agree's. and R1a and R1b found in these cultures totally backs up those very intelligent theory's of the 1950's. They had bones and art just like we do just a little more and they where just as smart. Actulely according to the krugen theory Indo europeans started around eastern Ukraine and central russia possibly the caucus because of maykop 6,000 year old kurgen burail but their was also a 6,000 year old kurgen found in southeastern poland(near Ukraine). The kurgen burail spread with Indo European languages.

Y DNA N1c came to northeast europe with urlaic languages and Kunda culture 8,000ybp Y DNA N is a mongloid haplogroup. y DNA I is native to europe.

Maciamo’s theory that Indo-European R1b came from the Iranian Plateau DESTROYS the Kurgan theory.

no it does not he clearly shows R1b L51 later R1b L11 migrating from southern Russia and Ukriane to western Europe and R1b M73 migrating from central russia to central asia with Indo iranien languages. He does have some pre Indo European R1b.

Also the theory that Maykop Culture from West Asia, Indo-Europized the Yamna Horizon folks destroys the Kurgan theory.

R1b theory of Maciamo & Maykop Culture is in favor of the ANATOLIAN Model!

Actulley not really the reason why people think maykop was indo european is because they had a kurgen burail, but like i said before a 6,000 year old kurgen was also found in southeast poland. So it is hard to say if it was Ukrainiane and russia whowhere the first Indo European speakers or north caucus people they where probably orignalley from west asia but may have gooten their indo european side from niflunce by urkianen and russians.

Caucus is not Anatolia. There is no strong evidence of Indo European r1a and R1b branches spreading from Anatolia and the first Indo European people in Anatolia where the Hittites in 1,800bc. Maykop seems to have a west asian origi besides maybe the indo european parts that does not mean Anatolia. that is like saying because Germanic languages where in northern Germany 4,000ybp that the German language originated in France.

If Maciamo’s theory about R1b is right then you like it or not proto-Indo-Europeans possessed mostly of West Asian aDNA component. Proto-Indo-Europeans were not Northeast Europeans at all. NorthEast European foragers were actually Mongoloid people.

indoeuropeanlanguagemigationArmenianHypothesis.jpg

wait a second where is the evidence of a west asian component and indo european languages. No Indo European languages spread from west asia except maybe proto Indo European. Indo Iranien spread with R1a1a1b2 from Yamna- Sintashta culture etc. Balto Slavic spread with R1a1a1b1 with Yamna-Corded ware culture. Germanic Italo Celtic spread from Russia Unknown culture- conquering Bell Beaker and forming into Nordic Bronze age culture for Germanic and Unetice culture for Itao Celtic.

There is a sign of a north euro aust. DNA component in indo iranien speaking ethnic groups that people in the same area who dont speak indo iranien dont have. Also remains from very very early Indo Iranians show they are European and had mainly light hair and eyes and closest relatives are north east Europeans(that does not mean the language originated there they may have been conquered by earlier Indo Europeans from Russia). there is no west asian connection with European Indo European languges. Once again they most likely spread more north euro aust dna because aust. DNA from neloithic european farmers had over 59% med and less than 29% north euro while modern europeans in the same area have usuelly over 50% north euro. aust. DNA from european hunter gathers in the nelothic age had over 71% north euro which could just mean eventulley hunter gathers became the dominte group genetically.

but sardine people who have been isolated genetically on that island for over 5,000 years have 71% med and modern Iberian have over 50% they faced indo european invasions only 2,700-2,500ybp and non indo european basque have 59%.

also from 6,000 and 5,000 year old indo european yamna culture reamins in southern russia almost all had brown eyes they also had pale skin same genes as modern Europeans. theyw here conquered by Uralic cultures 5,000-4,000ybp non Slavic Uralic ethnic groups in that area of Russia have almost only brown eyes unlike Slavic Russians so they most likely mainly decend from yamna culture. also they have some of the highest amount of north euro in Europe at over 70% so Yamna had at least or more.

only R1b M173 on maciamo's map has to do with Indo Iranians and it obliviously shows it spreading from russia
R1b-migration-map.jpg

also he shows in his R1a map indo iranien r1a Z93 taking the same route.
R1a_migration_map.jpg

He shows R1b M343 originated in iran 18,000 years ago well before Indo european languages. honestly i think proto proto indo european was spoken by caucus or people in Armenia 7,000-8,000ybp possibly sumerians spoke a related language or they spoke another non afro Asiatic lanuage. with high amounts of r1b m269. maciamos maps explain so much which i have been trying to shape in my head it helps alot.

It's really remarkable that a large amount of Indians are part of such a subbranch.

show me evidence their dead because what i have seen almost every expert agree's. and R1a and R1b found in these cultures totally backs up those very intelligent theory's of the 1950's. They had bones and art just like we do just a little more and they where just as smart. Actulely according to the krugen theory Indo europeans started around eastern Ukraine and central russia possibly the caucus because of maykop 6,000 year old kurgen burail but their was also a 6,000 year old kurgen found in southeastern poland(near Ukraine). The kurgen burail spread with Indo European languages.

Y DNA N1c came to northeast europe with urlaic languages and Kunda culture 8,000ybp Y DNA N is a mongloid haplogroup. y DNA I is native to europe.

Actulley not really the reason why people think maykop was indo european is because they had a kurgen burail, but like i said before a 6,000 year old kurgen was also found in southeast poland. So it is hard to say if it was Ukrainiane and russia whowhere the first Indo European speakers or north caucus people they where probably orignalley from west asia but may have gooten their indo european side from niflunce by urkianen and russians.

wait a second where is the evidence of a west asian component and indo european languages.
The oldest Kurgan has been found in West Asia, Göbekli Tepe! Also there's lots of hg. J2a in Ukraine and other east European countries north of the Black Sea. Also there’s more West Asian component in Central Asia and SouthCentral Asia than other components that are not native to that area.

There're 5 theories about the origin of Haplogroup R-M17: South Asian origin hypothesis,West Asian origin hypothesis, Central Asian origin hypothesis, Early(pre-Holocene) Eastern European migration hypotheses and Later (Bronzeage) Steppe culture hypothesis.

West Asian origin hypothesis makes most sense to me, also this theory is still considered to be consistent with known data, while other theories getting less and less support!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R-M17_(Y-DNA)

The oldest Kurgan has been found in West Asia, Göbekli Tepe! Also there's lots of hg. J2a in Ukraine and other east European countries north of the Black Sea. Also there’s more West Asian component in Central Asia and SouthCentral Asia than other components that are not native to that area.

there was also a 6,000 year old kurgen found in southeastern poland. R1b P297 migrated from the caucus to the steppes probably 10,000ybp R1b M269 maybe wa not born in russia but it lived most of its live there. Even indo european R1b all comes from the steppes. Now i think the Indo European language defintley comes from the steppes and the kurgen theory was correct.

also there is no evidence was so ever that Indo Europeans have anything to do with J2a. Also there is no evidence of a branch of the Indo European language spreading from west asia to anywhere it all came from the steppes. I dont think there is alot of J2a in Ukriane and that does ot mean it is from Indo Europeans where is the high amount of J2a in ireland or south Siberia(where there was heavy Indo iranien settlment for 3,000 years).

U keep [ushing for west asia but there really is not that much evidence but u could be right at somepoints. i have noticed a weird amount of west Asian in siberia. I think Indo European language probably started in the steppes and spread from the steppes.

there was also a 6,000 year old kurgen found in southeastern poland. R1b P297 migrated from the caucus to the steppes probably 10,000ybp R1b M269 maybe wa not born in russia but it lived most of its live there. Even indo european R1b all comes from the steppes. Now i think the Indo European language defintley comes from the steppes and the kurgen theory was correct.

also there is no evidence was so ever that Indo Europeans have anything to do with J2a. Also there is no evidence of a branch of the Indo European language spreading from west asia to anywhere it all came from the steppes. I dont think there is alot of J2a in Ukriane and that does ot mean it is from Indo Europeans where is the high amount of J2a in ireland or south Siberia(where there was heavy Indo iranien settlment for 3,000 years).

U keep [ushing for west asia but there really is not that much evidence but u could be right at somepoints. i have noticed a weird amount of west Asian in siberia. I think Indo European language probably started in the steppes and spread from the steppes.
Göbekli Tepe is 12000 !!! years old!!!

About Later (Bronze age) Steppe culture hypothesis:

"However, in recent discussions of this theory it is considered only to apply to a part of R-M17, making this theory no longer incompatible with other origins theories for R1a more broadly defined (Underhill 2009)."

There're 5 theories about the origin of Haplogroup R-M17: South Asian origin hypothesis,West Asian origin hypothesis, Central Asian origin hypothesis, Early(pre-Holocene) Eastern European migration hypotheses and Later (Bronzeage) Steppe culture hypothesis.

West Asian origin hypothesis makes most sense to me, also this theory is still considered to be consistent with known data, while other theories getting less and less support!

the southasia and west Asian theory are based on diversity because those populations historical have been bigger than in Europe. but the oldest subclades are found in Europe and the indo european ones ancestry to R1a in India and asia are found in the steppes same with ancestral version to indo european r1b. so there is no way it began in west Asia because they have subclades descended of steppe subclades.

also these people dont consider archaeology and other stuff all they look at is diversity and rarely look at the SNP r1a tree. to figure out where DNA came from its history and stuff like that u need to be like a detective not a scientist.

Göbekli Tepe is 12000 !!! years old!!!

About Later (Bronze age) Steppe culture hypothesis:

"However, in recent discussions of this theory it is considered only to apply to a part of R-M17, making this theory no longer incompatible with other origins theories for R1a more broadly defined (Underhill 2009)."

i think u are confused with a 6,000 year old maykop culture kurgen there is nothing about a kurgen at Gobekli tepe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe

http://www.gobeklitepe.info/who_how_why.html

the southasia and west Asian theory are based on diversity because those populations historical have been bigger than in Europe. but the oldest subclades are found in Europe and the indo european ones ancestry to R1a in India and asia are found in the steppes same with ancestral version to indo european r1b. so there is no way it began in west Asia because they have subclades descended of steppe subclades.

also these people dont consider archaeology and other stuff all they look at is diversity and rarely look at the SNP r1a tree. to figure out where DNA came from its history and stuff like that u need to be like a detective not a scientist.
No, 'from the SNP distribution of the "FTDNA R1a1a and subclades project" we know that the oldest branches of R1a were also found in West Asia, although the Asian side of R1a is heavily underrepresented in public data sets.' http://kurdishdna.blogspot.nl/2013/05/r1a-tree.html

i think u are confused with a 6,000 year old maykop culture kurgen there is nothing about a kurgen at Gobekli tepe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

http://www.gobeklitepe.info/who_how_why.html
Gobekli Tepe is the oldest Kurgan to date and it was deliberately buried, like Kurgans in the steppes. Do you know actually what a Kurgan is, lol?
"Scientists Confirm Gobekli Tepe Was Buried On Purpose in Ancient Times" - http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...ried-on-purpose-in-ancient-times-2654994.html

About Later (Bronze age) Steppe culture hypothesis: "However, in recent discussions of this theory it is considered only to apply to a part of R-M17, making this theory no longer incompatible with other origins theories for R1a more broadly defined (Underhill 2009)." : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R-M17_(Y-DNA)

About West Asian origin: "A Middle Eastern origin for R-M17 has long been considered a possibility, and is still considered to be consistent with known data (Underhill 2009, Regueiro 2006, Kivisild 2003, and Semino 2000)" :

ur article never mentions a kurgen burail trust me maciamo the head of this website and a complete generous would know about this he would be huge news. there is no 12,000 year old kurgen in Anatolia. a kurgen is a special type of burail not just a burial the oldest human remains are buried but not in a kurgen.

About Later (Bronze age) Steppe culture hypothesis: "However, in recent discussions of this theory it is considered only to apply to a part of R-M17, making this theory no longer incompatible with other origins theories for R1a more broadly defined (Underhill 2009)." : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R-M17_(Y-DNA)

About West Asian origin: "A Middle Eastern origin for R-M17 has long been considered a possibility, and is still considered to be consistent with known data (Underhill 2009, Regueiro 2006, Kivisild 2003, and Semino 2000)" :

u keep ignoring the simple fact is that mid eastern R1a is found in the steppes and the oldest forms are found in Europe. If they originated there why are the oldest forms found in Europe. that simple thing proves all of that wrong.

also there is a huge connection with R1a and Indo Europeans and kurgens. why from 31 Neolithic european y dna non had r1b or r1a. then y dna from the first indo european cultures in central Europe two have r1b two have r1a. then the first idno european cultures in asia what do u know they have r1a and they descend from the same culture as the european one with r1a.

why do u think r1a is so popular in the indus valley area because indo Iranians conquered it 3,500-4,000ybp. why do people ignore that the indus valley r1a subclades trace back to the steppes.

u have a clear biased u want everything to be west asia. no matter how much evidence u ARE SO STUBBORN.

here is a map this is according to one study to other resources i have seen they all say the oldest are in europe.

1O-R1a.jpg

This is where the guy got his info from. U can see the R1* is found in Europe and west asia just they found more in west asia. Also R1a1a* which is ancestral to the Indo European branch was only found in Europe. I would not trust these small studies as much they dont have as much info plus they have way more european samples than any other area. U cant ignore that Indo iranien culture originated in the steppes and Idno iranien R1a orignated in the steppes also Indo European culture spread from the steppes.

u could be right about R2a starting in west asia but i still doubt. But Indo European languages did not spread from west asia possibly started there and then spread to the steppes but after that it all came fro the steppes.

ur article never mentions a kurgen burail trust me maciamo the head of this website and a complete generous would know about this he would be huge news. there is no 12,000 year old kurgen in Anatolia. a kurgen is a special type of burail not just a burial the oldest human remains are buried but not in a kurgen.
Dude, are you in denial? Gobekli Tepe is a ritual BURIAL made with an intention = KURGAN. It predates all another Kurgans = ritual BURIALS made with an intention by at least 7000 years. Ofcourse unsophisticated burials/Kurgans in the steppes differ a little bit with ancient Kurgans in West Asia.

Foragers were influenced by a highculture from West Asia, but even 8000 years later they couldn’t improve Kurgans in Gobekli Tepe!

gobekli_tepe_tempel.jpg

here is a map this is according to one study to other resources i have seen they all say the oldest are in europe.

1O-R1a.jpg

This is where the guy got his info from. U can see the R1* is found in Europe and west asia just they found more in west asia. Also R1a1a* which is ancestral to the Indo European branch was only found in Europe.
dude, light blue line is the OLDEST.

This thread has been viewed 138965 times.

Back