Politics Spain Vs UK - Gibraltar

I thought this was settled in a referendum some years ago. Gibraltar voted to remain under the U.K.
No democracy according to him. Now it seems the valuable argument is explaining stories taken from american movies.

Love it.

It is important that the U.E. run an audit on Gibraltar. Ms. Merkel knows that you are cooking in Gibraltar against the EU and that behind is U.K. USA Canada and New Zealand is vital for Europe to end the tax haven representing the colony of Gibraltar.

Miss Merkel Gibraltar Rock hides a spy and intelligence center that severely handicap our European community a tax audit is vital at all levels of Gibraltar.

Gibraltar is a colony and from now will remember how uncomfortable it is to live in a colony.

There is much at stake and I hope someone will do to get my message.

To Ms. Merkel
(Germany)

PS: It's not crazy I have a lot of confidence in myself and I'm sure my letter will arrive.

Obviously. With "extend" I meant, economically and commercially. With Poland (another invention after the genocide of the Prussian nation) being the biggest US/ UK satellite in that area. Nevertheless, Russia will, eventually drag all these little states under its influence. In the case of Spain, that country has a terrific railway project, they have the most modern and efficient train service of Europe and if they could reach Portugal then the Atlantic would be a commercial platform to stretch across the ocean to Brazil. If that happens, Gibraltar will be obsolete for Spain. The same with Russia, in that case, US/ UK managed to put Turkey in his way to avoid Eurasia to reach the Mediterranean. Also creating instability in Georgia.

Look up the partition of poland. Poland-lithuania was once a giant that make russia pee itself and got teamed up on and taken down by people who had no idea what a mistake it would be in the long run.

And prussia extended a lot further east and was gobbled by russia. Moving poland was no invention of the US or GB it was all about russia taking part of poland and all of east prussia.

Hmm, the crown of aragon was the real spain, and is how the conquista was won. It's the castillians who became traitors, after becoming ruled by tyrants from france and austria and finally teaming up with evil to take down a small but great nation that had humiliated giants time and again. Since then it's been nothing but tyrrany. Catalonia should be free, and cut loos aquitaine while you're at it, france is just as tyrannical and incompetent.

Madrid only hates on England because they are smooth enough to get things done without torturing people in the streets, it's sheer jealousy. They appeal to brotherhood of nations because now they have crushed down anyone with a brain and ran the whole country onto the rocks they have no hope to fight a power like morocco let alone GB or United States.

Not just catalonia will split up, the whole thing will fall apart.

The real Spain is when it reaches the unification of all regions and Catalonia is now free to be a region of Spain that should everything and spent a few days in France and ran back again with Spain.

Now the important thing is to finish Gibraltar espionage that center serving USA U.K. New Zealand, Canada.

The real "Spain" (still didn't exist) was in fact composed by different countries. All territories had specific laws and FULL autonomy. So basically inside the crown of Aragon, we found different realms acting as states, where the Principate of Catalonia preserved its own language, culture, traditions and, of course, institutions. It is funny to see some Spaniards telling there's no similarity between Scottland and Catalonia, because the former was a kingdom while the later just a principate: the degree of autonomy was exactly the same, so whatever the tag was doesn't matter at all. Catalonia will be a free region when finally decides to recover its natural status.

And of course, Gibraltar won't never be part of Spain until Gibraltarians want to. Also, thanks to Gibraltar, lots of Spaniards have a job (work in Gibraltar) or a way to subsist (certainly thanks to the smuggling practice). But to make it short, the alternative is much better than the Spanish offer, since at least people can eat something everyday. It is not UK's fault if Spain is a complete disaster.

In the Treaty of decolonization of Gibraltar common interests prevail over the views of the people of Gibraltar, sorry the thing is well and Spain will not bow to 29. 000 settlers Gibraltarians.

To speak of Catalonia and there is another thread that is Gibraltar understand his obsession but can not drag the topic of Catalonia in all threads are the subject might be.

Thanks for your advice Carlos, but let me remind that you also mention Catalonia...¬¬

What really matters regarding colonies is the right to self-determination, which by the way is universal. Stop twisting things. Gibraltarians decided two times on referendum to remain in the UK.

End of discussion, forget about it because you lost Gibraltar to stop England's intervention in Catalonia. They don't want to be Spanish, neither the Catalans. Result: Epic fail!

Most Gibraltarians are not home are Spanish settlers arrived there from many parts of the world are foreign settlers and decolonization treaty prevails over view of a few settlers Gibraltarians.

And it's a shame to say that Catalonia is a colony, perhaps referring to the colony (perfume) or Baron nenuco dandy. At what point did you hate your own country is a personal question? Do you remember that time accoutrements and meaningless?

I never said is a colony, but you seem to identify some issues as for instance the settlers. Who do you think are mostly the ones who don't want independence in Catalonia? Right, you guessed: Spanish people working there or descendants from just one generation.

By the way, I love my country, Catalonia, and I don't hate Spain. I'm just tired of its politicians and intolerant individuals like you who deny evidence and history. May I remind you the wrong info you posted yesterday? lol

Like it or not, Gibraltar's populations is what it is thanks to the Spanish agreement with England 300 years ago. You wanted Catalonia, and now you see you have nothing. Your decision, your fault. Sorry

Gibraltar is a colony of one EU country to another EU country and that is something against the foundations of the EU There is a treaty of decolonization of Gibraltar where of course the opinion of settlers not supersede the interests of a European nation which is affected in this case Spain.

About the inhabitants of Catalonia who are not first generation of Catalan origin or whatever they are calling their country in a region of Spain do not forget that the Spanish Constitution provides for free movement of Spanish throughout the country as there Catalans living in the other Spanish regions.

PS: I see you as much as you would remove gastronomy thread lies and myths of Catalan nationalism will answer for education because it is the topic of the thread.

I agree that Gibraltar belonged to Spain in 1713, so it is a stolen territory.

If you post lies in the forum you are exposed to face the consequences, that's what happened with the so called "Myths and Lies of the Catalan nationalism", which I proved it is rather "Myths and Lies of the Spanish nationalism. So be careful and maybe you stop embarassing yourself.

For the second time, you're not fooling anyone. The EU is founded first of all under the precepts of democracy, so what really matters the most is the opinion already given by the Gibraltarian people. The EU will never force the Gibraltarians to be something they don't want to or change their lifes completely, never. It maybe could happen in your parallel universe, not in real world I'm afraid.

For me a Catalan is someone who lives and works there, no problem with that. Doesn't matter because it is all about majorities, and the vast majority realised it is impossible to go on hand by hand with Spain. It never worked, the last oportunity was after Franco's dictatorship and you simply failed because of your arrogance. With or without constitution, the same you cannot force Gibraltarians, you no longer can force the Catalan people. Take it easy.

PD: Not stolen, it was an agreement with England to serve Castillian interests. They could choose to keep Gibraltar, but the choice was another. When the Gibraltarians claim their will to be part of Spain, then I will agree.

And besides being a tax haven and live in Spain with smuggling have a plant there espionage and intelligence that is a danger to the EU I hope that Ms. Merkel to step forward and think that the EU not only are cucumbers, it is time to put more than one in your site.

Spain is of interest to U.S.A. We are in the middle of the world for that reason have the Rota naval base. Gibraltar to Rota Naval Base is a strategic point is all that serves to damage the EU

I have my hopes for Ms. Merkel to an international conflico Europe would be the first to go are too hot around us. And do not forget that before we went to Spain USA power us with many more millennia back so it is you who are interested in the strategic situation of Spain is not in you and let us already in the movies paint us as indigenous phenotypes that we try and shame are the nation that gave them being.

They've been sniffing around our altar what are you looking for?

E1b1b1a1c*+ J1C.

So, are you an obscure habsburg offshoot or some other royal then, Carlos?

Suddenly your crazy ranting makes some sense.

E1b1b1a1c*+ J1C.

So, are you an obscure habsburg offshoot or some other royal then, Carlos?

Suddenly your crazy ranting makes some sense.

It's possible I have a cousin who knows paternal lower jaw with a span now operated and good and I was saved because a tooth was in the correct position and served to stop the growth of the lower jaw after me and I have made ​​a dentition orthodontics perfect.

And my father has a strong resemblance to the King Juan Carlos I of Spain that starting now call the indivisible Spain because Spain is indivisible.

I can not really know because I am the paternal origin of a population created by Carlos III and its policy of new populations of Andalusia and also the files were burned by the Communists in the preambles of the Spanish Civil War. The only legend in my father's family is that we came from a deserter from Napoleon's troops but with the passage of time may have been confusion between a Spanish deserter or a deserter from Napoleon's troops so possibly never know, although I have always intuited that I have a good Spanish royal blood always aspires to nobility.

It could even be lowland wars or something. Hmm, would be quite excited to find lines of more royals so if you ever find more don't keep it secret.

It could even be lowland wars or something. Hmm, would be quite excited to find lines of more royals so if you ever find more don't keep it secret.

But are things one senses or has somehow intuited but without any scientific proof or documentary for that reason it is difficult to go around saying: I think I have I can be related to a King people would think that this is really pedantic or an intuition that something.

Yeah, I know. We could both be related for that matter, but maybe you have an aunt who will track down some of it at some point like mine has been doing and get some solid info. But records get hard to find if you go back a couple centuries and hop a few countries, so I think she is pretty well stuck now. But when I get my whole genome sequenced I will put the whole thing up online, see what matches are out there in fine detail.

Yeah, I know. We could both be related for that matter, but maybe you have an aunt who will track down some of it at some point like mine has been doing and get some solid info. But records get hard to find if you go back a couple centuries and hop a few countries, so I think she is pretty well stuck now. But when I get my whole genome sequenced I will put the whole thing up online, see what matches are out there in fine detail.

According'll be in touch.

Gibraltar is not a colony, it is a territory. Gibraltar is British. The people who live there are not settlers. They are Gibraltarians. Several hundred years ago, their ancestors were settlers. That is like saying that if someone had a relative from France, several hundred years back, that they are French. It makes no sense.

Additionally, regarding Catalonia, the Catalan people want independence. And, they shall most likely get it within a few years.

This thread has been viewed 33626 times.

Back