edao

Elite member
Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b
mtDNA haplogroup
H
Who's right?

Is Spain breaking the law with excessive border checks and threatening border fees, or has the UK crossed a line building artificial reefs on what is rightfully Spanish territory:innocent:?
Is this just another crack in the EU.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23668589

Loutherbourg-Spanish_Armada.jpg

The problem is plain and simple. Controlling Gibraltar means controlling the commercial activity over the Mediterranean. If Spain manages to structure it railways through the rest of Iberia (Portugal) and get to the Atlantic, Gibraltar is obsolete. Knowing that, do you really think the recent tragedy of Santiago De Compostela was an "accident"? UK has been always near the US and against Europe. Always dividing and conquering. They managed to confront France with Germany, Poland with Germany, Spain with the Netherlands, he controls the resources of Malvinas in South America (what is UK doing down there?) and Gibraltar, like a parasite. I think Spain should recover itself leaving the EU for now and reconstructing its own industry and of course, develop a nuclear weapon that let that enter the G8. This is not about nationalism or who has the right, this is about geopolitics.

First of all, they have held many sovereignty referendums over the past many decades. The citizens of Gibralatar has voted again, and again to be British! The Spanish are beating a dead horse!

The Treaty of Utrecht ceded Gibraltar to the British for eternity! It is British, and it will never be Spanish.

Britain let Hong Kong go to the Chinese, and they shouldn't have done that. They can't let Gibraltar go to the Spanish.

The British need to go and send an entire naval fleet to Gibraltar, as boost the number of soldiers there. Show the Spanish who their messing with. NATO should help them out too.

It is good that at least a warship is coming there.

:yeahh:
God save the Queen! Long Live Britannia!
:yeahh:

This is for Spain: :pfinger:

It's easy to be democratic when you do not let non-british people to stay in those places. It's illegal for argentinians to stay in Malvinas, to raise a home or work or have a family there. Nice for a "Democratic" country like UK right? :). Nevertheless the british can be harsh with the now third-world Spain, but they have ran and hide behind the US since Putin made clear there's no place for intrigues in Eurasia. The russians won't let this half-african island keep going through the north of AFPAK. Russia-Iran-Syria/ China plus India-Brasil they are playing the right cards, they even made Obama leave Israel on its own last week :). I say the only problem in UE could be cause by false democracies which take advantages of their european "brothers".

It's really simple, UK and US are today's Cartago. They are Sea powers, throughout history they've always tried to conquer the Sea to conquer the land. I am not saying they don't have the right, I am just saying that they are imperialists with no interest whatsoever in EUs, UNs or the European Brotherhood, they've always been against Europe and always will be, and that's not bad, because every country should stand for their right to conquer. I blame Spain for not been intelligent enough to grasp the idea that there's no "friends", "brothers, between nations, but competitors. They bought the old fairytale of Democracy. Movements like ETA for the País Vasco or Cataluña, they are all financed by english organizations.

I wonder who finances this loborasenna guy to post nonsensical theories with no basis LOL

People from Gibralatar don't want to be Spanish as Coolboygcp noted above. What is funny on the other hand, is that Castille/Spain renounced to keep Gibraltar to stop England's intervention in Catalonia 300 years ago. ¿And guess what? They are going to lose Catalonia anyways, that's why the Spanish politicians are so nervous lately.

I am financed by the G8 and The Illuminatti :). No, seriously. My country, Uruguay, it's an invention of England to stop Argentina from get freely to the Atlantic. Also all those little states on Eastern-Europe like Estonia, Letonia, Lituania, are inventions to stop Russia to extend to Western-Europe and keep american missiles in their territory. By the way, Spanish politicians are not nervous at all about Cataluña, why should they? They've just get their independence and they are already broken XD. Thank that to MAS :). The truth about that is that Cataluña does not have an identity of its own, they have an invented history just to fulfill the purposes of English imperialism, but there's no point in talking about that right now. Again, there's no "people" in Gibraltar, nor democracy. When they allow spaniards to move there then they can talk about what the "people" of Gibraltar want or not. It's easy to be democratic when you don't let the opposition to stay in the room :).

Also all those little states on Eastern-Europe like Estonia, Letonia, Lituania, are inventions to stop Russia to extend to Western-Europe and keep american missiles in their territory.

Few brief remarks: These three little countries are no inventions, they are old Baltic nations. And Russia did not extend to europe since many decades already, instead it shrinked and withdrew its armies back home after 1990.

Obviously. With "extend" I meant, economically and commercially. With Poland (another invention after the genocide of the Prussian nation) being the biggest US/ UK satellite in that area. Nevertheless, Russia will, eventually drag all these little states under its influence. In the case of Spain, that country has a terrific railway project, they have the most modern and efficient train service of Europe and if they could reach Portugal then the Atlantic would be a commercial platform to stretch across the ocean to Brazil. If that happens, Gibraltar will be obsolete for Spain. The same with Russia, in that case, US/ UK managed to put Turkey in his way to avoid Eurasia to reach the Mediterranean. Also creating instability in Georgia.

I am financed by the G8 and The Illuminatti :). No, seriously. My country, Uruguay, it's an invention of England to stop Argentina from get freely to the Atlantic. Also all those little states on Eastern-Europe like Estonia, Letonia, Lituania, are inventions to stop Russia to extend to Western-Europe and keep american missiles in their territory. By the way, Spanish politicians are not nervous at all about Cataluña, why should they?
With Poland (another invention after the genocide of the Prussian nation) being the biggest US/ UK satellite in that area. Nevertheless, Russia will, eventually drag all these little states under its influence
Where the hell did you get this stuff from???!!! Tell us who invented Polish language, Estonian, Lithuanian, etc? Was it US or Russia? These countries (unlike Uruguay) have their languages and distinct cultures for at least a thousand years.

I'm sorry, but from reading your post it looks like you are stuck in 19 century understanding of the world.

I
People from Gibralatar don't want to be Spanish as Coolboygcp noted above.

Again, there's no "people" in Gibraltar, nor democracy. When they allow spaniards to move there then they can talk about what the "people" of Gibraltar want or not. It's easy to be democratic when you don't let the opposition to stay in the room :).

Exactly.

There has never been democracy. It is just about how much money are US and IMF allowed to print and to give to some country, so that their people would vote for a pro US government that would eventually lead to a NATO membership.

Loborasenna really amazes me. I am starting to think he is financed by Carlos xD.

Invented history and identity? what is the Catalan language then? did you even read something about the Catalan Constitutions? what happened with this after the war of succession? You obviously don't know anything about Catalonia, not to mention other nations as LeBrok says. You better make sure you have the knowledge before spreading lies and absurdities.

PD: The point of letting Spaniards stay in Gibraltar is by far the best one. Come on, let's put hundreds of thousands of Spaniards to reconquer the land. Very democratic, ¿why considering the people who lives and works there? By the way, to my knowledge, a lot of Spaniards move there every day, since it is impossible to find a job in Spain. Time to go guys...¬¬

Loborasenna really amazes me. I am starting to think he is financed by Carlos xD.
His IP shows Uruguay.
It is obvious, he dreams about Spanish Empire, anything else doesn't matter.

PD: The point of letting Spaniards stay in Gibraltar is by far the best one. Come on, let's put hundreds of thousands of Spaniards to reconquer the land. Very democratic, ¿why considering the people who lives and works there?

Nice, because that's the main argument of fascism against immigration. They are invading us! They will take our jobs!. No wonder you're a catalanian nationalist. Funny, because your already-financially-broken heavy-bureaucratized nation that rejects the idea of been part of Spain and claims for its own non-existent identity (apart from language, and not that much taking in account the massive amount of other spaniards living in there talking their own language) is letting africans in and kicking spaniards out, letting Islam in and kicking catholics out. Nice way to affirm your identity! (y)

Again, the only thing you have proven, is that you're absolutely unaware of the Catalan and the Baltic countries history. You just reaffirmed.

The rest is nothing but a biased and dishonest interpretation (wrong), let alone the conspiracy theories you simply make up.

Really funny, I agree on that :D

PD: Wait for September 11, you'll see by yourself what is massive in Catalonia xDDD

When I say the little states of the Baltic have been "invented", I am saying it geopolitically of course. For "Conspiracy Theories" you may have to take a look on the works of Sir Halford John Mackinder, he's the father of Geopolitics, you will have the chance of educate yourself.

I'll educate myself reading your comments, top class forumer ;)

At least I can correct a typo, that's something.

No, that's nothing really. But, of course, there's always a place to correct spelling when you don't have any valuable argument right? ;)

I thought this was settled in a referendum some years ago. Gibraltar voted to remain under the U.K.

This thread has been viewed 33568 times.

Back