New map of Gedrosian autosomal admixtures in Europe and the Middle East

"I don't want to disregard "the" Maciamo's work".......wow. I don't even want to comment on that.

What about the mtDNA that's correlated to the Gedrosia component? The possibilities are great that mtDNA hg. U7 contains lot's of Gedrosia components.

Iranian people from Kurdistan to Tajikistan have high percentages of mtDNA hg. U7!

"I don't want to disregard "the" Maciamo's work".......wow. I don't even want to comment on that.

Is that your best contribution Adamo? I think this is not a chat, but a forum whith a thread to talk about...
Thanks.

Last edited:
30.22% Atlantic_Med
30.05% Caucasus
23.33% North_European
8.96% Southwest_Asian
5.89% Gedrosia

My K12b

I made a first bet concerning 'gedrosia' and a first wave of Y-R1b's taking a North way to go to Europe (non -IE) -
a bet = a wish!
I would make a second bet (before put my third one and my "joker") -
spite it is not the very same (Y-R1b lost or never had strength in today Pakistan and surroundings), the gedrosian %s map in Europe is not too far from a Y-R1b map - and not too far also from the Bell Beaker world as a whole - I was thinking too in the 'long barrows' people I see as the founders of megalithical colonisation: but the inland presence in W-Europe confuses me a little bit - that said, a first maritime colonisation could have been followed by an inland one (the S-France megaliths are posterior to the N-W Atlantic shores ones... all the way whatever the origin and the route, the less presence of 'gedrosia's in E-Europe could be the result of erasing by Near-Easterners or-Anatolia people ('caucasians') + other steppic tribes more Y-R1a...('NE-european') -
in few words: very boring fleeing history!!!

I made a first bet concerning 'gedrosia' and a first wave of Y-R1b's taking a North way to go to Europe (non -IE) -
a bet = a wish!
I would make a second bet (before put my third one and my "joker") -
spite it is not the very same (Y-R1b lost or never had strength in today Pakistan and surroundings), the gedrosian %s map in Europe is not too far from a Y-R1b map - and not too far also from the Bell Beaker world as a whole - I was thinking too in the 'long barrows' people I see as the founders of megalithical colonisation: but the inland presence in W-Europe confuses me a little bit - that said, a first maritime colonisation could have been followed by an inland one (the S-France megaliths are posterior to the N-W Atlantic shores ones... all the way whatever the origin and the route, the less presence of 'gedrosia's in E-Europe could be the result of erasing by Near-Easterners or-Anatolia people ('caucasians') + other steppic tribes more Y-R1a...('NE-european') -
in few words: very boring fleeing history!!!

You let me intriged Moesan....

So is this the source of the CHG in Yamnaya? Why is this component preserved in North Western Europe much better than West Asian? That's what I don't understand with this pre-proto-IE of the Caucasus or Anatolia or in between hypothesis - why so little West Asian? Isn't CHG based on West Asian (or vice versa)?

I think it has something to do with paleolithic migration, and the fact the UK is an island.

This thread has been viewed 33145 times.

Back