I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

Exactly what i said, you don't have a prove to support your claim.

Exactly, Albanians are best at "deflecting" facts and questions, best in Balkans undoubtedly. Maybe even in whole world.

Exactly what i said, you don't have a prove to support your claim.

"Around the 6th century, Slavs appeared on Byzantine borders in great numbers. The Byzantine records note that grass would not regrow in places where the Slavs had marched through, so great were their numbers. After a military movement even the Peloponnese and Asia Minor were reported to have Slavic settlements. This southern movement has traditionally been seen as an invasive expansion." - Slavs

Here is proof Laberia speaks of.

Learn the real boundaries/history of Poland before you speaking to me, I recommend this to Albanians.
Thanks for your suggestion, (a link will be helpful). Always is interesting to read new things. But for the third time, you don't have a prove to support your claim. Let me suggest you something, an international forum is not one of your many slavic forums where every BS is accompanied by an general Amen. You have to learn to be serious first of all if you want to be credible for the members and the readers of this forum. Believe me it's very important.

Thanks for your suggestion, (a link will be helpful). Always is interesting to read new things. But for the third time, you don't have a prove to support your claim. Let me suggest you something, an international forum is not one of your many slavic forums where every BS is accompanied by an general Amen. You have to learn to be serious first of all if you want to be credible for the members and the readers of this forum. Believe me it's very important.

^ proof can be found above post

"Around the 6th century, Slavs appeared on Byzantine borders in great numbers. The Byzantine records note that grass would not regrow in places where the Slavs had marched through, so great were their numbers. After a military movement even the Peloponnese and Asia Minor were reported to have Slavic settlements. This southern movement has traditionally been seen as an invasive expansion." - Slavs

I don't understand what are you trying to prove here. You accused me and Albanians for deflecting and i have to remember you this your post:
The proof is Albanian ethnogenesis with excess of double digits (10% or more) I2A-DIN (Slavic) and R1A (Slavic) of each.
Do you have any scientific prove to support your claim?

^ Here is once again proof just incase you missed it.

I don't care you remember me, sure I always have scientific proof for you my friend.

Albanian Y-DNA Haplogroups by region with I2A-DIN and R1A.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_ethnic_group

Excuse me but what you have posted here is an anonymous source. I asked you for a scientific study where i can read this your post:
The proof is Albanian ethnogenesis with excess of double digits (10% or more) I2A-DIN (Slavic) and R1A (Slavic) of each.
Let me explain, because it's evident that you don't have the slightly idea of what are you talking. In every scientific study you can find the conclusions of this study. To save my time, i am asking you the conclusion of a scientific study where we can read that this two slavic haplogroups(strange because you are trying to prove that one of this haplogroups is not slavic) in Albanian nation are found in excess of double digits (10% or more) I2A-DIN (Slavic) and R1A (Slavic) of each.
For the last time, do you understand my question? If you can quote a serious source than we can discuss. If you don't have a source to support your claims, please forget it and don't waste my time.

Excuse me but what you have posted here is an anonymous source. I asked you for a scientific study where i can read this your post:

Let me explain, because it's evident that you don't have the slightly idea of what are you talking. In every scientific study you can find the conclusions of this study. To save my time, i am asking you the conclusion of a scientific study where we can read that this two slavic haplogroups(strange because you are trying to prove that one of this haplogroups is not slavic) in Albanian nation are found in excess of double digits (10% or more) I2A-DIN (Slavic) and R1A (Slavic) of each.
For the last time, do you understand my question? If you can quote a serious source than we can discuss. If you don't have a source to support your claims, please forget it and don't waste my time.

Sure I will provide for you second source. This study was conducted by Eupedia.com so any problems or concerns you have can be directed towards Eupedia.com. Lol

http://brilliantmaps.com/the-genetic-map-of-europe/

Last edited:
Sure I will provide for you second source. This study was conducted by Eupedia.com so any problems or concerns you have can be directed towards Eupedia.com. Lol

http://brilliantmaps.com/the-genetic-map-of-europe/

Here we see I2A-DIN represented by blue color and R1A represented by yellow color, in excess of a quarter or 25% or more I2A-DIN, R1A in Albania combined.

Now I will get back to my workout.

Everyone is free to participate but i have a simple question for you. Do you have read what you have posted?

Everyone is free to participate but i have a simple question for you. Do you have read what you have posted?

What is wrong with inheriting Slavic admix? There is over 360 million Slavic descendants in the world. We invaded into many regions East Europe with Indo-European Slavs than invaded Balkans with Thracian-Indo European Slavs. There is less than 10 million Albanians. You are neighbouring regions with slavs, and other side is mediterranean, you can imagine you are not from slav, everyone else has Slavic admix including Greeks but only Albanians are untouchable, ofcourse.

Last edited:
Here is about Carpatho-Rusyn people of the Carpathian Mountains. I belong to Hutsuls and we are predominately Haplogroup I2A-DIN. Carpatho-Rusyn people are now dispersed in modern Eastern European countries Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, and others.

"In terms of haplogroup frequencies, the Hutsuls are more like their non-Rusyn neighbors (especially Ukrainians) than the Boykos or Lemkos. Meanwhile, Boykos and Lemkos are most like Romanians and Czechs, and Hutsuls are most like Croatian mainlanders.

The Hutsuls are the easternmost Rusyns, living in Hutsulschyna in easternmost Subcarpathian Rus' in Ukraine and in neighboring northernmost Romania.

The Lemkos are the westernmost Rusyns, living in their Lemkivschyna homelands on the north side of the Carpathians in southeastern Poland including the Podkarpackie (Subcarpathian) region and the Małopolska (Lesser Poland) region, which during the Austrian Empire's heyday were in the western part of the region called Galicia, and also south of the Polish border in neighboring areas of Slovakia including the Prešov region in eastern Slovakia.

Boykos and Dolinyans live in between the Lemkos and the Hutsuls. Boykos live in Boykivschyna in southeasternmost Podkarpackie in Poland and in northern Subcarpathian Rus' in southwestern Ukraine. Dolinyans live south of Boykos throughout most of Subcarpathian Rus' and also in easternmost Slovakia."

- Rusyn Genetics

What is wrong with inheriting Slavic admix? There is over 360 million Slavic descendants in the world. We invaded into many regions East Europe with Indo-European Slavs than invaded Balkans with Thracian-Indo European Slavs. There is less than 10 million Albanians. You are neighbouring regions with slavs, and other side is mediterranean, you can imagine you are not from slav, everyone else has Slavic admix including Greeks but only Albanians are untouchable, ofcourse.

This is another discussion. I am not interested about what you imagine. Honestly i felt sorry to see you go alone in the forum and quoting yourself. Simply i had a question for you. It was so hard to have a response from you. Exactly for this reason do not intend to repeat the same experience. You have raised your trap, wait for the next victim. Good hunting.

This is another discussion. I am not interested about what you imagine. Honestly i felt was sorry to see you go alone in the forum and quoting yourself. Simply i had a question for you. It was so hard to have a response from you. Exactly for this reason do not intend to repeat the same experience. You have raised your trap, wait for the next victim. Good hunting.

This is I2A-DIN discussion for people of this genetics. You Albanians need go spam your own threads with this elementary BS. I am on here posting about genetics. If you strongly hate South Slavs why are you still here in this South Slavic thread? Go trash E-V13 thread with your imaginary folktales. You all twitter thugs on net but in real world you know better not try me. Oh yeah trap I raise rofl tell me more.

This is another discussion. I am not interested about what you imagine. Honestly i felt sorry to see you go alone in the forum and quoting yourself. Simply i had a question for you. It was so hard to have a response from you. Exactly for this reason do not intend to repeat the same experience. You have raised your trap, wait for the next victim. Good hunting.

Who is this farmer that is in your picture next your name? Just wondering

I have military picture of my uncle, he is Freemason.

You can read about him more...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walery_Sławek

This is I2A-DIN discussion for people of this genetics. You Albanians need go spam your own threads with this elementary BS. I am on here posting about genetics. If you strongly hate South Slavs why are you still here in this South Slavic thread? Go trash E-V13 thread with your imaginary folktales. You all twitter thugs on net but in real world you know better not try me. Oh yeah trap I raise rofl tell me more.

I am not in the wrong thread, i think you are in the wrong forum.

Language and genetics are not connected, Romanians speak Romance language they still had Slavs contribute to their ethnogenesis with 22.2% I2A + 20.4% R1A the two most prevalent haplogroups found in that region.

I have to partially disagree with you on this one. Language and genetics are indirectly somehow connected. Let's take Romania for example: in peaceful times, people from different ethnic group intermix through marriage and for a long period of time language will change towards the majority of people living on that land. If Romanians have 42.6% Slavic DNA, their language overtime will definitely become more Slavic, unless we have this ridiculous scenario that for hundreds of years the Slavic part of the family will be forbidden to speak their own language... so imho, this is one of the reasons I believe that I2a-din has Dacian origin...
Salutations,

I have to partially disagree with you on this one. Language and genetics are indirectly somehow connected. Let's take Romania for example: in peaceful times, people from different ethnic group intermix through marriage and for a long period of time language will change towards the majority of people living on that land. If Romanians have 42.6% Slavic DNA, their language overtime will definitely become more Slavic, unless we have this ridiculous scenario that for hundreds of years the Slavic part of the family will be forbidden to speak their own language... so imho, this is one of the reasons I believe that I2a-din has Dacian origin...
Salutations,

I agree with your opinion I2A-DIN has Thracian/Dacian origins with a fraction of these ancestors migrating and populating the west Balkans (Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, etc) during medieval period. As far the language goes it is tricky in this part of world, I will give you personal example. My grandfather was born in Bukovina, Northern Romania when this region belonged to Austro-Hungary prior to second world war, my family has deep roots in this region known as Carpatho-Rus, however his father my great grandfather was of Bulgar descent. My grandfather married into Polish family and after WW2 relocated to southern Poland and for this reason I was born citizen of Poland, adopted the language, culture, Roman Catholicism religion. In Poland less than 5-10% people carry I2A-DIN mostly this is settlers from Carpatho-Rus. The 42.6% Slavic genes in Romania certainly still exists there despite the Romanian language, but over time through mixing of genetics new phenotypes and subraces are created.

Your example has valid points, but explains a short period of time. However, Daco-Romans, Free Dacians and Slavic people coexisted in the same geographical region since at least 6th Century CE ( most historians agree). Back then, there were no borders and people were kind of trying to understand each other with the languages they had (especially without written language, they were borrowing each other words). I see this process covering a long period of time, so the language of Romanians will have more Slavic words if the Slavic DNA (hence more participation to the gene pool from the Slavic side) will be at higher concentration.

I'm imagining the Slavic movement towards South-South West kind of like a slow river (bare with me on this one). We know that water absorbs minerals from the ground as it flows, right? And let's imagine that the original Slavic people had predominant R1A yDNA, and Dacian/Thracian people had predominant I2a-DIN. Moving south they mixed with people that they met. First, the Free Dacians (that were living outside what used to be Roman Dacia), then the Romanized Dacians( already mixed with other DNA from the Roman occupation) and then the Thracian people all the way to Serbia, Croatia and so forth. Now, based what I saw as far as the I2a-DIN map: Moldavians, have more I2a-DIN than Romanians (because of more Free Dacian contribution to their DNA, and we presupposed I2a-DIN being Dacian). Moving south-southwest mixing of the people continue over a longer period of time that we think and the predominance of R1A yDNA gets more diminished, and by the time it got to the what know is Serbia-Croatia region, I2a-DIN predominance is growing stronger (higher concentration of I2a-DIN in that region, right?).
It might be oversimplistic, but it kind of makes sense, don't you think?

This thread has been viewed 570734 times.

Back