Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1582

Thread: I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

  1. #1526
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    19-11-18
    Posts
    391

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    i2a WHG

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dushman View Post
    Interesting, an Albanophone and Hellenophone at the same time :)
    No need to insult though, just provide facts next time. I know a lot of Greek wannabes in South Albania are I2a and R1a but that simply makes them of Slavic heritage, not legendary Bastarnae.
    Where are these south albanians from and do you have their dna tests? Dont forget alexander the great did a similar thing tho he was likely macedonian instead of south albanian

    You cant yet determine if bastarnae carried i2a or not unless you are suggesting they were completely wiped out by i2a people
    Last edited by TaktikatEMalet; 28-05-22 at 13:32.

  2. #1527
    Banned
    Join Date
    27-08-20
    Posts
    351

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z17107

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by TaktikatEMalet View Post
    Where are these south albanians from and do you have their dna tests? Dont forget alexander the great did a similar thing tho he was likely macedonian instead of south albanian

    You cant yet determine if bastarnae carried i2a or not unless you are suggesting they were completely wiped out by i2a people
    Read again, I never claimed/claim that an ancient ethnicity belonged to a specific Y-DNA, especially without proof.

    Even with proof, I’ll still leave the door open for several other Y haplogroups that are still not found due to the limited sample size.

    It’s PaleoRevenge that says I2a were Bastarnae, R1b are calm, J2b2 are good shipbuilders, J2a are good singers, R1a are good vodka loving horse archers, I1 love pizza, etc.

    Go to Gjenetika website and check the minorities in Albania and see how Vlachs and “Greeks” are dominated by I2a and R1a.

  3. #1528
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    01-09-14
    Location
    Zagreb
    Posts
    699


    Ethnic group
    Croatian
    Country: Croatia



    Quote Originally Posted by TaktikatEMalet View Post
    Lol no. Dinaric north seems to have a more ancient presence whereas dinaric south looks to be one of the main south slavic migration lines that pushed south west alongside r1a. Serbs for example have 20%+ ph908 which is a dinaric south line, meanwhile they have very little/non existant dinaric north lines
    The differences which existed between dinaric south and dinaric north lines no longer exist in that sense at least not for most balkan or Croatian subclades or mutations. In the Croatian case all these mutations or most of them are behind mutation I-S17250 indicating a common house ie common original origin in White Croatia or White Croats.

    Since individual mutations are geographically separated ie dinaric north lines are stronger towards Slovenia and northwest Croatia vs dinaric south lines which are stronger towards Dalmatia, Bosnia and southeast Roman Dalmatia does not affect their common source in White Croatia.

    Why this is so(geographical division) we can discuss, but it is probably a matter of various time period departures from White Croatia and arrivals in the wider Balkan area also and Czech Republic etc. areas and from there also to Balkan area. It is possible that such a tribal division(and Y dna division) also existed and in White Croatia. We do not know the tribal division at that time and whether they all move together or separately, whether they were divided clans or tribes etc.

    What we can say is that dinaric south lines are associated with territory of medieval Croatia if we use living genetics for conclusion and for this conclusion we need archaeogenetics as confirmation. As for dinaric north lines, they are stronger towards Slovenia but as I said, both still have a common ancestor in the same house ie White Croatian house and they are in fact close relatives.

  4. #1529
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    19-11-18
    Posts
    391

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    i2a WHG

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dushman View Post
    Read again, I never claimed/claim that an ancient ethnicity belonged to a specific Y-DNA, especially without proof.
    Even with proof, I’ll still leave the door open for several other Y haplogroups that are still not found due to the limited sample size.
    It’s PaleoRevenge that says I2a were Bastarnae, R1b are calm, J2b2 are good shipbuilders, J2a are good singers, R1a are good vodka loving horse archers, I1 love pizza, etc.
    Go to Gjenetika website and check the minorities in Albania and see how Vlachs and “Greeks” are dominated by I2a and R1a.
    Greeks are dominated by j2a so not sure what you are saying here. By saying vlachs are dominated by i2a you are suggesting that most i2a in albania didnt arrive with the slavs but with vlachs instead which would be more recent (after they heavily mixed with the invading slavs). I doubt that is the case as there are a lot of slavic toponyms all over albania

    There are theories that vlachs descend from dacians. I have made a point that i think some i2a lines originally belonged to either dacians or bastarnae so if vlachs have some i2a lines that are not too common in bosnians/croats we could make a case that they are not slavic i2a but vlach

  5. #1530
    Banned
    Join Date
    27-08-20
    Posts
    351

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z17107

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by TaktikatEMalet View Post
    Greeks are dominated by j2a so not sure what you are saying here. By saying vlachs are dominated by i2a you are suggesting that most i2a in albania didnt arrive with the slavs but with vlachs instead which would be more recent (after they heavily mixed with the invading slavs). I doubt that is the case as there are a lot of slavic toponyms all over albania
    There are theories that vlachs descend from dacians. I have made a point that i think some i2a lines originally belonged to either dacians or bastarnae so if vlachs have some i2a lines that are not too common in bosnians/croats we could make a case that they are not slavic i2a but vlach
    You’re slowly becoming tiring to discuss with. I think you need to read more with your eyes than your brain. I’m simply stating facts, not making unrelated off-topic assumptions and interpretations.

    Fact: I2a-Din (especially Dinaric North) and R1a are heavily concentrated among Vlachs and the “Greek” minority of South Albania.

    I did not say that I2a and R1a came ONLY with Vlachs.

    I did not say that I2a might have belonged to Dacians.

    I did not say that there’s no proof of Slavic presence in Albania.

  6. #1531
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    19-11-18
    Posts
    391

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    i2a WHG

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dushman View Post
    You’re slowly becoming tiring to discuss with. I think you need to read more with your eyes than your brain. I’m simply stating facts, not making unrelated off-topic assumptions and interpretations.
    Fact: I2a-Din (especially Dinaric North) and R1a are heavily concentrated among Vlachs and the “Greek” minority of South Albania.
    I did not say that I2a and R1a came ONLY with Vlachs.
    I did not say that I2a might have belonged to Dacians.
    I did not say that there’s no proof of Slavic presence in Albania.
    Where are you getting these figures from? Show me a link

    Dinaric north has an older presence in south europe, you can see here that south slavs were mostly carrying dinaric south when pushing west -
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ern_Europe.jpg

  7. #1532
    Banned
    Join Date
    27-08-20
    Posts
    351

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z17107

    Country: Albania



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaktikatEMalet View Post
    Where are you getting these figures from? Show me a link
    Dinaric north has an older presence in south europe, you can see here that south slavs were mostly carrying dinaric south when pushing west -
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ern_Europe.jpg
    I see. You’re so obsessed with I2a Din, Bastarnae, and height of people from Berat because you’re a I2a Slav that settled in Berat/Beograd/Beligrad and due to your short height developed a complex.

    Why did I waste my time with you? You obviously have a conflict of interest.

    By the way, your Albanian nickname is incorrect. It should be Taktikat e Maleve*.

  8. #1533
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-11-16
    Posts
    318


    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dushman View Post
    You are definitely the Arab descent old Dema, the delusional Albanian hating Ashkali. If you’re not Dema, I advise you to find him and befriend him. You’ll love each other.
    You should stick to raping about the Illyrians with your cousin. Da Illyrium Records. Shietttt.

  9. #1534
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-11-16
    Posts
    318


    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Dibran View Post
    How you can try and claim someone's Haplogroup, which constitutes a mere 3rd of 1%(roughly) can dictate their character, intellect, their habits, their moral compass, is purely bonkers. For one, there's zero scientific evidence that Y-DNA even has this level of an impact. Secondly, you're ignoring 99+% of your genome which impacts a large percentage of our daily lives. And even then, you're not entirely a product of your genes either. Brain/Consciousness/Awareness has nothing to do with your Y-DNA. Only someone ignorant of how these things actually works, or someone with a clear agenda makes such an assertion.
    Dude stop. You guys always invoke the name of science like it pours out of your own as$. It's comical coming from a place where people litter garbage and asian style traffic laws. Yeah muh science. I am simply stating personal experiences.
    I noticed in western countries, haplogroup I tend to have female children. And when that was not the case, it was usually an aggressive haplogroup I individual who treated the women like crap. And the opposite applied when they were soft, the woman ran the household. This applies to all haplogroups, but haplogroup I have a bigger tolerance threshold, plus they tend to be big sized folks so they they see woman as non-threatening. Whatever the underlying reasons, they tend to have relationships where the female just runs them over.
    The point is, in any relationship, the sex that dominates the other, tends to reproduce their own sex, whatever the hormonal reasons that lead to it. I came to this observation before ever watching this.




    More males are born when males are in a manly state:

  10. #1535
    Banned
    Join Date
    27-08-20
    Posts
    351

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z17107

    Country: Albania



    2 members found this post helpful.
    I am so embarrassed that people will read these things and think Albanians are mentally ill in general. I really really hope you’re not Albanian but the Ashkali Dema with the Levantine/Iranian haplogroup.

  11. #1536
    Regular Member Dibran's Avatar
    Join Date
    25-09-16
    Posts
    1,074

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-L1029>Y133379
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H11a2b*

    Ethnic group
    Albanian/Gheg/Dibran/Okshtun
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Dushman View Post
    I am so embarrassed that people will read these things and think Albanians are mentally ill in general. I really really hope you’re not Albanian but the Ashkali Dema with the Levantine/Iranian haplogroup.
    Ditto lol.

  12. #1537
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    25-12-21
    Posts
    687

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2B2-L283/Z638

    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoRevenge View Post
    Dude stop. You guys always invoke the name of science like it pours out of your own as$. It's comical coming from a place where people litter garbage and asian style traffic laws. Yeah muh science. I am simply stating personal experiences.
    I noticed in western countries, haplogroup I tend to have female children. And when that was not the case, it was usually an aggressive haplogroup I individual who treated the women like crap. And the opposite applied when they were soft, the woman ran the household. This applies to all haplogroups, but haplogroup I have a bigger tolerance threshold, plus they tend to be big sized folks so they they see woman as non-threatening. Whatever the underlying reasons, they tend to have relationships where the female just runs them over.
    The point is, in any relationship, the sex that dominates the other, tends to reproduce their own sex, whatever the hormonal reasons that lead to it. I came to this observation before ever watching this.




    More males are born when males are in a manly state:
    Why isn't this dude banned?

  13. #1538
    Regular Member Dibran's Avatar
    Join Date
    25-09-16
    Posts
    1,074

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-L1029>Y133379
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H11a2b*

    Ethnic group
    Albanian/Gheg/Dibran/Okshtun
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by enter_tain View Post
    Why isn't this dude banned?
    Honestly now. I can't see how anyone could take someone seriously who mocks scientific research whilst simultaneously trying to discuss Y-DNA/Genetics like he knows something about something.

  14. #1539
    Regular Member Dibran's Avatar
    Join Date
    25-09-16
    Posts
    1,074

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-L1029>Y133379
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H11a2b*

    Ethnic group
    Albanian/Gheg/Dibran/Okshtun
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoRevenge View Post
    Dude stop. You guys always invoke the name of science like it pours out of your own as$. It's comical coming from a place where people litter garbage and asian style traffic laws. Yeah muh science. I am simply stating personal experiences.
    I noticed in western countries, haplogroup I tend to have female children. And when that was not the case, it was usually an aggressive haplogroup I individual who treated the women like crap. And the opposite applied when they were soft, the woman ran the household. This applies to all haplogroups, but haplogroup I have a bigger tolerance threshold, plus they tend to be big sized folks so they they see woman as non-threatening. Whatever the underlying reasons, they tend to have relationships where the female just runs them over.
    The point is, in any relationship, the sex that dominates the other, tends to reproduce their own sex, whatever the hormonal reasons that lead to it. I came to this observation before ever watching this.




    More males are born when males are in a manly state:
    You should take your own advice and stop. I can't see why anyone should take you seriously discussing genetics/Y-DNA when you mock the literal tools used by human beings to understand those very things. Your personal experience(and anyone's really) means nothing against mountains of data and research. It's like a random person acting like they know more about a doctor who has poured years of study and practice into his field. Sure, none of us are actual geneticists, but you're not convincing anyone with this buffoonery.

    I know people who literally DOMINATE their women and have mostly daughters. I know men who are cowards and let their women run the show, that only have sons. Again, your anecdotal evidence means nothing in the face of research. You're still ingnoring 99% of your entire genome, including other factors not determined by your genetics given numerous variables and the fact that our brains and neural networks have plasticity.

    Using your logic a rapist will blame their crimes on their dna, or their haplogroup.

    You need to educate yourself before spewing out garbage.

  15. #1540
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    28-03-20
    Posts
    1,734


    Country: Austria



    Statistically, things balance out quite often. It's just such large families are rather rare today.
    But if looking at really large families, it is not that uncommon that the same father got 4 sons, 3 daughters, then 1 son, then 3 daughters and so on.
    The single biggest factor might be the time of the intercourse in the female cycle.
    Most of the time It's just chance.

  16. #1541
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    19-11-18
    Posts
    391

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    i2a WHG

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dushman View Post
    I see. You’re so obsessed with I2a Din, Bastarnae, and height of people from Berat because you’re a I2a Slav that settled in Berat/Beograd/Beligrad and due to your short height developed a complex.
    Why did I waste my time with you? You obviously have a conflict of interest.
    By the way, your Albanian nickname is incorrect. It should be Taktikat e Maleve*.
    None of this makes sense and both nicknames work just fine, mine just sounds better

    I2a-din people are tallest on average (bosnians), you seem obsessed with height because you don't understand the effect communism had on it. Look at the 2 korean nations as an example

    Yes, berat was called beligrad (white city) or albanian belgrade. Whats your point, Arbereshe were mostly from berat. By your shit logic elbasan was settled by turks because its a turkish word and everyone called bajram/sami/fatime are also turks -

    "The most common name (frequent) for females in Kosovo was Fatime with a total of 8 626 people, while the most common name for males was Bajram."

  17. #1542
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-10-16
    Posts
    1,231


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by ihype02 View Post
    We are past the phase arguing that I2a-Din and most of R1a in Balkans came with Slavs. We want to know what other haplogroups did Slavs carry.
    I am quoting this for others to see.

  18. #1543
    Banned
    Join Date
    27-08-20
    Posts
    351

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z17107

    Country: Albania



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaktikatEMalet View Post
    None of this makes sense and both nicknames work just fine, mine just sounds better
    I2a-din people are tallest on average (bosnians), you seem obsessed with height because you don't understand the effect communism had on it. Look at the 2 korean nations as an example
    Yes, berat was called beligrad (white city) or albanian belgrade. Whats your point, Arbereshe were mostly from berat. By your shit logic elbasan was settled by turks because its a turkish word and everyone called bajram/sami/fatime are also turks -
    "The most common name (frequent) for females in Kosovo was Fatime with a total of 8 626 people, while the most common name for males was Bajram."
    Your nickname makes no sense in Albanian. It should be Taktikat e maleve. Period.

    I2a Din both North and South came to the Balkans in the early Medieval and the name Beligrad was brought by your I2a Bulgarian ancestors.

  19. #1544
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    19-11-18
    Posts
    391

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    i2a WHG

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by ihype02 View Post
    I am quoting this for others to see.
    I am posting this for others to see -
    Utevska DYS448 Frequency and Variance.jpg
    The_approximate_frequency_and_variance_of_haplogroup_I-P37_clusters_in_Eastern_Europe.jpg

    As you can see dinaric north has greater frequency and DIVERSITY in albania and greece instead of south slavic countries.

    Dinaric south Ph908 was definitely expanded by south slavic migration, probably S17250 too though it may predate their movement -
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/I-S17250/

    Whoever proto slavs picked up the i2a from originally likely had some history in south europe already (likely bastarnae or goths, maybe dacians) as we see with dinaric north presence

  20. #1545
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    19-11-18
    Posts
    391

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    i2a WHG

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dushman View Post
    Your nickname makes no sense in Albanian. It should be Taktikat e maleve. Period.
    I2a Din both North and South came to the Balkans in the early Medieval and the name Beligrad was brought by your I2a Bulgarian ancestors.
    Both words work dumbass, quit using google translate to learn albanian - https://sites.google.com/site/maleteshqiperise123/

    Din-north has higher diversity in albania and greece, not bulgaria. By your logic, elbasan is full of turks and majority of north albanians are turks, your cousins name is probably bajram mehmeti or some shit like that

  21. #1546
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-10-16
    Posts
    1,231


    Country: Albania



    3 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaktikatEMalet View Post
    I am posting this for others to see -
    Utevska DYS448 Frequency and Variance.jpg
    The_approximate_frequency_and_variance_of_haplogroup_I-P37_clusters_in_Eastern_Europe.jpg
    As you can see dinaric north has greater frequency and DIVERSITY in albania and greece instead of south slavic countries.
    Dinaric south Ph908 was definitely expanded by south slavic migration, probably S17250 too though it may predate their movement -
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/I-S17250/
    Whoever proto slavs picked up the i2a from originally likely had some history in south europe already (likely bastarnae or goths, maybe dacians) as we see with dinaric north presence
    Your I2a Slavic male ancestor is also an ancestor of many E-V13, R1b and J2b Albanians just not on their paternal side. There is no shame in that. Albanians in general have similar rates of Slavic ancestry. It's obliviously Slavic.

  22. #1547
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    28-03-20
    Posts
    1,734


    Country: Austria



    Quote Originally Posted by ihype02 View Post
    Your I2a Slavic male ancestor is also an ancestor of many E-V13, R1b and J2b Albanians just not on their paternal side. There is no shame in that. Albanians in general have similar rates of Slavic ancestry. It's obliviously Slavic.
    Of course, any paternal lineage reflects just a minor part of the total autosomal ancestry. Like most of my non-direct paternal relatives have R1b (U106, U152). On the other hand I have direct paternal relatives with which I share very little to no autosomal DNA at all. After 6 generations, there is not that much left of anything coming from a single ancestor, paternal or not. That's making yDNA and mtDNA so valuable, because it can trace back direct ancestors of which we otherwise would have inherited nothing at all. From the population genetic perspective, its more important for statistical purposes, rather than being predictive on an individual level.

  23. #1548
    Banned
    Join Date
    27-08-20
    Posts
    351

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z17107

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by TaktikatEMalet View Post
    Both words work dumbass, quit using google translate to learn albanian - https://sites.google.com/site/maleteshqiperise123/
    Din-north has higher diversity in albania and greece, not bulgaria. By your logic, elbasan is full of turks and majority of north albanians are turks, your cousins name is probably bajram mehmeti or some shit like that
    Lol, ok, what a waste of time. You don't even speak Albanian. Not even basic Albanian. Cannot even get a nickname write. Why don't you get an Aromanian name better? It should be easier for you. It should be "...e maleve", the -eve means 'of the mountains'. Taktikat E Malet means 'tactics and the mountains', not 'mountain tactics' or 'tactics of the mountains'. You need to Google Translate your own nickname.

  24. #1549
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    19-11-18
    Posts
    391

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    i2a WHG

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dushman View Post
    Lol, ok, what a waste of time. You don't even speak Albanian. Not even basic Albanian. Cannot even get a nickname write. Why don't you get an Aromanian name better? It should be easier for you. It should be "...e maleve", the -eve means 'of the mountains'. Taktikat E Malet means 'tactics and the mountains', not 'mountain tactics' or 'tactics of the mountains'. You need to Google Translate your own nickname.
    Youre obsessed with aromanians and now a grammar nazi

    Read this article and understand it can be said both ways, my way is shorter -
    https://www.faktor.al/2020/07/18/ngj...-kerkosh-gjen/

    Tashi shko gjej nje pune ore majmun, bol pive cafe dhe cigare gjith diten e dites se na prishe shtetin, na more fund fare. Dembel muti
    Last edited by TaktikatEMalet; 04-06-22 at 20:07.

  25. #1550
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    19-11-18
    Posts
    391

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    i2a WHG

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by ihype02 View Post
    Your I2a Slavic male ancestor is also an ancestor of many E-V13, R1b and J2b Albanians just not on their paternal side. There is no shame in that. Albanians in general have similar rates of Slavic ancestry. It's obliviously Slavic.
    Did you see the charts above at all? Youre obsessed with throwing all i2a into slavic, you can see that dinaric north has greater diversity in albania and greece so it likely travelled with a prior group before slavs moved south

    Are you even aware that i2a was born in europe 25,000+ years ago and WHG were i2a? It is the uber european line so who the heck wouldnt be proud of it? Most slavs wish they had it but are stuck with r1a

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •