Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
Results 1,576 to 1,582 of 1582

Thread: I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

Y-DNA haplogroup
    i2a WHG

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoRevenge View Post
    LMAO, you clowns lack any self-conscious. Have you read what 99% you write? We the most ancient ever, I'm Illyrian (throws a baby tantrum), I'm a Roman emperor, Albanian is the engine of IE languages. That's embarrassing. Europeans are laughing their as$ off.
    The most wiggers per capita, super embarrassing. If my brother was the best white rapper, I would not advertise it out of self respect, because that's embarrassing. Since we got here, can you Roman emperors stop littering everywhere, don't throw garbage in like a slob. It should not be hard since you built the Acropolis and the Egyptian pyramids.
    Remember, when you liter, you're making me look bad bro.
    What I'm saying is, your behavior is making my butt look big. You're a clown.
    Gjergj kastrioti would be rolling in his grave seeing what some of these new generation albanians have become, they should stay permanently in america/england if they like that minority culture more than ours, the english people hate it as well. Dont want them to start bringing african dna back to albania. Even enver would be rolling his grave after all the effort of unifying the albanian culture and removing foreign influence
    Last edited by TaktikatEMalet; 16-07-22 at 23:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Dushman View Post
    Your nickname makes no sense in Albanian. It should be Taktikat e maleve. Period.

I2a Din both North and South came to the Balkans in the early Medieval and the name Beligrad was brought by your I2a Bulgarian ancestors.
    Yeah it is completely wrong Albanian. Anyway guys, lets all calm down, not worth arguing and insulting each other.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2B2-L283/Z638

2 members found this post helpful.
    LMAO, you clowns lack any self-conscious. Have you read what 99% you write?
    Learn some basic English grammar before posting in an English forum, so others don't have to strain their brains reading your illiterate verbal diarrhea. It actually hurts to read.

What is lacking "self-conscious"? It's lacking self-consciousness or you're not self-conscious. You don't lack "conscious".

And what is "what 99% you write?". You mean "99% of what you write".

Quote Originally Posted by TaktikatEMalet View Post
    Gjergj kastrioti would be rolling in his grave seeing what some of these new generation albanians have become, they should stay permanently in america/england if they like that minority culture more than ours, the english people hate it as well. Dont want them to start bringing african dna back to albania. Even enver would be rolling his grave after all the effort of unifying the albanian culture and removing foreign influence
    They think if Skenderbeg was alive, he would twerk on tiktok, get a plasti lip surgery and start a rap album.

Honestly, the urgent threat right now is the current regime, Rama-Veliaj. They are clearly trying to depopulate Albania and colonize it with Bengladeshis, they have been quite open about it until the recent protest. The homeland seems in serious despair.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2b2-L283>>>J-Z638

Ethnic group
    Aryan Albanian Catholic Mal√ęsor

2 members found this post helpful.
    They think if Skenderbeg was alive, he would twerk on tiktok, get a plasti lip surgery and start a rap album.

Honestly, the urgent threat right now is the current regime, Rama-Veliaj. They are clearly trying to depopulate Albania and colonize it with Bengladeshis, they have been quite open about it until the recent protest. The homeland seems in serious despair.
    Are you a brainwashed Kosovar? Or a Slav who was raised without his father and is obsessed with Albanians? You should go twerk on tiktok and get your lips done se ti je rotkarit krejt!

Quote Originally Posted by Illyria View Post
    Are you a brainwashed Kosovar? Or a Slav who was raised without his father and is obsessed with Albanians? You should go twerk on tiktok and get your lips done se ti je rotkarit krejt!
    Unfortunately I have self respect, my pride would not allow me to. One of the few Albanians who still carries some Skenderbeg in them. I'll leave the rapping and other forms of social validation behavior to you.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    i2a WHG

Unfortunately I have self respect, my pride would not allow me to. One of the few Albanians who still carries some Skenderbeg in them. I'll leave the rapping and other forms of social validation behavior to you.
    Rap music is singing about commiting crimes, the americans and english have allowed it get out of hand and now its infecting the rest of europe. There is something called "cancel culture" now but why dont they first cancel crappy rap music, no wonder crime rates are increasing in countries like america and cities like london, they need to bring back public hanging before it gets out of hand
    Last edited by TaktikatEMalet; 21-08-22 at 21:27.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364