I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

I stand by the R1b comment 100%. It applies to my own relatives. Very social type, don't make anything personal.
You are definitely the Arab descent old Dema, the delusional Albanian hating Ashkali. If you’re not Dema, I advise you to find him and befriend him. You’ll love each other.

How you can try and claim someone's Haplogroup, which constitutes a mere 3rd of 1%(roughly) can dictate their character, intellect, their habits, their moral compass, is purely bonkers.

Why care what he tries to “claim”? He’s not an authority, researcher, or scientist.

PaleoRevenge is a completely random guy on the internet talking nonsense. His persona revolves around having an old account that he believes magically validates whimsical theories out of thin air because “I’ve been here longer than you”.

Last edited:
Dinaric South represents a conservative group that did not mix much the R1a, but kept to themselves, while I2a North formed tribes/communities with various R1a tribes. I2a Dinaric south is the conservative element among Bastarnae. Even in modern day, they are the most aggressive of all Slavs.
Lol no. Dinaric north seems to have a more ancient presence whereas dinaric south looks to be one of the main south slavic migration lines that pushed south west alongside r1a. Serbs for example have 20%+ ph908 which is a dinaric south line, meanwhile they have very little/non existant dinaric north lines

Interesting, an Albanophone and Hellenophone at the same time :)
No need to insult though, just provide facts next time. I know a lot of Greek wannabes in South Albania are I2a and R1a but that simply makes them of Slavic heritage, not legendary Bastarnae.
Where are these south albanians from and do you have their dna tests? Dont forget alexander the great did a similar thing tho he was likely macedonian instead of south albanian

You cant yet determine if bastarnae carried i2a or not unless you are suggesting they were completely wiped out by i2a people

Last edited:
Where are these south albanians from and do you have their dna tests? Dont forget alexander the great did a similar thing tho he was likely macedonian instead of south albanian

You cant yet determine if bastarnae carried i2a or not unless you are suggesting they were completely wiped out by i2a people
Read again, I never claimed/claim that an ancient ethnicity belonged to a specific Y-DNA, especially without proof.

Even with proof, I’ll still leave the door open for several other Y haplogroups that are still not found due to the limited sample size.

It’s PaleoRevenge that says I2a were Bastarnae, R1b are calm, J2b2 are good shipbuilders, J2a are good singers, R1a are good vodka loving horse archers, I1 love pizza, etc.

Go to Gjenetika website and check the minorities in Albania and see how Vlachs and “Greeks” are dominated by I2a and R1a.

Lol no. Dinaric north seems to have a more ancient presence whereas dinaric south looks to be one of the main south slavic migration lines that pushed south west alongside r1a. Serbs for example have 20%+ ph908 which is a dinaric south line, meanwhile they have very little/non existant dinaric north lines

The differences which existed between dinaric south and dinaric north lines no longer exist in that sense at least not for most balkan or Croatian subclades or mutations. In the Croatian case all these mutations or most of them are behind mutation I-S17250 indicating a common house ie common original origin in White Croatia or White Croats.

Since individual mutations are geographically separated ie dinaric north lines are stronger towards Slovenia and northwest Croatia vs dinaric south lines which are stronger towards Dalmatia, Bosnia and southeast Roman Dalmatia does not affect their common source in White Croatia.

Why this is so(geographical division) we can discuss, but it is probably a matter of various time period departures from White Croatia and arrivals in the wider Balkan area also and Czech Republic etc. areas and from there also to Balkan area. It is possible that such a tribal division(and Y dna division) also existed and in White Croatia. We do not know the tribal division at that time and whether they all move together or separately, whether they were divided clans or tribes etc.

What we can say is that dinaric south lines are associated with territory of medieval Croatia if we use living genetics for conclusion and for this conclusion we need archaeogenetics as confirmation. As for dinaric north lines, they are stronger towards Slovenia but as I said, both still have a common ancestor in the same house ie White Croatian house and they are in fact close relatives.

Read again, I never claimed/claim that an ancient ethnicity belonged to a specific Y-DNA, especially without proof.
Even with proof, I’ll still leave the door open for several other Y haplogroups that are still not found due to the limited sample size.
It’s PaleoRevenge that says I2a were Bastarnae, R1b are calm, J2b2 are good shipbuilders, J2a are good singers, R1a are good vodka loving horse archers, I1 love pizza, etc.
Go to Gjenetika website and check the minorities in Albania and see how Vlachs and “Greeks” are dominated by I2a and R1a.
Greeks are dominated by j2a so not sure what you are saying here. By saying vlachs are dominated by i2a you are suggesting that most i2a in albania didnt arrive with the slavs but with vlachs instead which would be more recent (after they heavily mixed with the invading slavs). I doubt that is the case as there are a lot of slavic toponyms all over albania

There are theories that vlachs descend from dacians. I have made a point that i think some i2a lines originally belonged to either dacians or bastarnae so if vlachs have some i2a lines that are not too common in bosnians/croats we could make a case that they are not slavic i2a but vlach

Greeks are dominated by j2a so not sure what you are saying here. By saying vlachs are dominated by i2a you are suggesting that most i2a in albania didnt arrive with the slavs but with vlachs instead which would be more recent (after they heavily mixed with the invading slavs). I doubt that is the case as there are a lot of slavic toponyms all over albania
There are theories that vlachs descend from dacians. I have made a point that i think some i2a lines originally belonged to either dacians or bastarnae so if vlachs have some i2a lines that are not too common in bosnians/croats we could make a case that they are not slavic i2a but vlach
You’re slowly becoming tiring to discuss with. I think you need to read more with your eyes than your brain. I’m simply stating facts, not making unrelated off-topic assumptions and interpretations.

Fact: I2a-Din (especially Dinaric North) and R1a are heavily concentrated among Vlachs and the “Greek” minority of South Albania.

I did not say that I2a and R1a came ONLY with Vlachs.

I did not say that I2a might have belonged to Dacians.

I did not say that there’s no proof of Slavic presence in Albania.

You’re slowly becoming tiring to discuss with. I think you need to read more with your eyes than your brain. I’m simply stating facts, not making unrelated off-topic assumptions and interpretations.
Fact: I2a-Din (especially Dinaric North) and R1a are heavily concentrated among Vlachs and the “Greek” minority of South Albania.
I did not say that I2a and R1a came ONLY with Vlachs.
I did not say that I2a might have belonged to Dacians.
I did not say that there’s no proof of Slavic presence in Albania.
Where are you getting these figures from? Show me a link

Dinaric north has an older presence in south europe, you can see here that south slavs were mostly carrying dinaric south when pushing west -
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...plogroup_I-P37_clusters_in_Eastern_Europe.jpg

Where are you getting these figures from? Show me a link
Dinaric north has an older presence in south europe, you can see here that south slavs were mostly carrying dinaric south when pushing west -
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...plogroup_I-P37_clusters_in_Eastern_Europe.jpg
I see. You’re so obsessed with I2a Din, Bastarnae, and height of people from Berat because you’re a I2a Slav that settled in Berat/Beograd/Beligrad and due to your short height developed a complex.

Why did I waste my time with you? You obviously have a conflict of interest.

By the way, your Albanian nickname is incorrect. It should be Taktikat e Maleve*.

You are definitely the Arab descent old Dema, the delusional Albanian hating Ashkali. If you’re not Dema, I advise you to find him and befriend him. You’ll love each other.

You should stick to raping about the Illyrians with your cousin. Da Illyrium Records. Shietttt.

How you can try and claim someone's Haplogroup, which constitutes a mere 3rd of 1%(roughly) can dictate their character, intellect, their habits, their moral compass, is purely bonkers. For one, there's zero scientific evidence that Y-DNA even has this level of an impact. Secondly, you're ignoring 99+% of your genome which impacts a large percentage of our daily lives. And even then, you're not entirely a product of your genes either. Brain/Consciousness/Awareness has nothing to do with your Y-DNA. Only someone ignorant of how these things actually works, or someone with a clear agenda makes such an assertion.

Dude stop. You guys always invoke the name of science like it pours out of your own as$. It's comical coming from a place where people litter garbage and asian style traffic laws. Yeah muh science. I am simply stating personal experiences.
I noticed in western countries, haplogroup I tend to have female children. And when that was not the case, it was usually an aggressive haplogroup I individual who treated the women like crap. And the opposite applied when they were soft, the woman ran the household. This applies to all haplogroups, but haplogroup I have a bigger tolerance threshold, plus they tend to be big sized folks so they they see woman as non-threatening. Whatever the underlying reasons, they tend to have relationships where the female just runs them over.
The point is, in any relationship, the sex that dominates the other, tends to reproduce their own sex, whatever the hormonal reasons that lead to it. I came to this observation before ever watching this.

More males are born when males are in a manly state:

I am so embarrassed that people will read these things and think Albanians are mentally ill in general. I really really hope you’re not Albanian but the Ashkali Dema with the Levantine/Iranian haplogroup.

I am so embarrassed that people will read these things and think Albanians are mentally ill in general. I really really hope you’re not Albanian but the Ashkali Dema with the Levantine/Iranian haplogroup.

Ditto lol.

Dude stop. You guys always invoke the name of science like it pours out of your own as$. It's comical coming from a place where people litter garbage and asian style traffic laws. Yeah muh science. I am simply stating personal experiences.
I noticed in western countries, haplogroup I tend to have female children. And when that was not the case, it was usually an aggressive haplogroup I individual who treated the women like crap. And the opposite applied when they were soft, the woman ran the household. This applies to all haplogroups, but haplogroup I have a bigger tolerance threshold, plus they tend to be big sized folks so they they see woman as non-threatening. Whatever the underlying reasons, they tend to have relationships where the female just runs them over.
The point is, in any relationship, the sex that dominates the other, tends to reproduce their own sex, whatever the hormonal reasons that lead to it. I came to this observation before ever watching this.

Why isn't this dude banned?

Why isn't this dude banned?

Honestly now. I can't see how anyone could take someone seriously who mocks scientific research whilst simultaneously trying to discuss Y-DNA/Genetics like he knows something about something.

You should take your own advice and stop. I can't see why anyone should take you seriously discussing genetics/Y-DNA when you mock the literal tools used by human beings to understand those very things. Your personal experience(and anyone's really) means nothing against mountains of data and research. It's like a random person acting like they know more about a doctor who has poured years of study and practice into his field. Sure, none of us are actual geneticists, but you're not convincing anyone with this buffoonery.

I know people who literally DOMINATE their women and have mostly daughters. I know men who are cowards and let their women run the show, that only have sons. Again, your anecdotal evidence means nothing in the face of research. You're still ingnoring 99% of your entire genome, including other factors not determined by your genetics given numerous variables and the fact that our brains and neural networks have plasticity.

Using your logic a rapist will blame their crimes on their dna, or their haplogroup.

You need to educate yourself before spewing out garbage.

Statistically, things balance out quite often. It's just such large families are rather rare today.
But if looking at really large families, it is not that uncommon that the same father got 4 sons, 3 daughters, then 1 son, then 3 daughters and so on.
The single biggest factor might be the time of the intercourse in the female cycle.
Most of the time It's just chance.

I see. You’re so obsessed with I2a Din, Bastarnae, and height of people from Berat because you’re a I2a Slav that settled in Berat/Beograd/Beligrad and due to your short height developed a complex.
Why did I waste my time with you? You obviously have a conflict of interest.
By the way, your Albanian nickname is incorrect. It should be Taktikat e Maleve*.
None of this makes sense and both nicknames work just fine, mine just sounds better

I2a-din people are tallest on average (bosnians), you seem obsessed with height because you don't understand the effect communism had on it. Look at the 2 korean nations as an example

Yes, berat was called beligrad (white city) or albanian belgrade. Whats your point, Arbereshe were mostly from berat. By your shit logic elbasan was settled by turks because its a turkish word and everyone called bajram/sami/fatime are also turks -

"The most common name (frequent) for females in Kosovo was Fatime with a total of 8 626 people, while the most common name for males was Bajram."

This thread has been viewed 571116 times.

Back