I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

Basic observations. Something you can't even conceive, dushleshi.
Interesting, an Albanophone and Hellenophone at the same time :)

No need to insult though, just provide facts next time. I know a lot of Greek wannabes in South Albania are I2a and R1a but that simply makes them of Slavic heritage, not legendary Bastarnae.

Interesting, an Albanophone and Hellenophone at the same time :)

No need to insult though, just provide facts next time. I know a lot of Greek wannabes in South Albania are I2a and R1a but that simply makes them of Slavic heritage, not legendary Bastarnae.

Dushi you're the one insulting and bringing your frustrations from other topics here. I am not Greek. Are you trying to say I am not dumb enough to be Albanian? You're going to kick me out of the club? Impossible IQ? What is bothering you?

I agree frontier Greeks are largely Slavic, you are not insulting me. I have pointed that out myself, but they are no different than your buddies who want to be super ancient Illyrians. It's not my battle though.

Wow, nice, really great and scientific conversation about a paternal haplogroup. Really nice!

Wow, nice! Where’s this data from? Netflix? Barbarians TV series? Or Vikings.

Lol. I call it Lord of the Rings. So many people in these forums just love to make up fake migrations, ghost populations. Writing fanfic and pretending to be archeologists :LOL:

Lol. I call it Lord of the Rings. So many people in these forums just love to make up fake migrations, ghost populations. Writing fanfic and pretending to be archeologists :LOL:
Exactly. I come to read some good content and constructive debate yet I come across this Greek guy hating on the country he was born.

The moderators are allowing asocial and vulgar personalities to derail threads. Now they gossip like two little girls about me.
Alright bro, I’m sorry. I was just joking.

Now back to topic. If I2a-Dic South is the aggressive haplogroup, which one is the artistic one? J2a? Like Minoans and their art?

What about J2b2? Piratical tendencies?

Alright bro, I’m sorry. I was just joking.

Now back to topic. If I2a-Dic South is the aggressive haplogroup, which one is the artistic one? J2a? Like Minoans and their art?

What about J2b2? Piratical tendencies?

Dushman, you want to me to explain character, when you have none? Serbs lost something like 1/3 of their male population in WW1. They were willing to eat bombs from America. Can you conceive that? No. Do your friends think like that? No. I know the answer, you are as conventional as any Albanian I grew up with. 90%+ don't have such character, willingness to sacrifice, willingness to yield nothing. You have to have character for any of that to sink in and leave an impression.

Dushman, you want to me to explain character, when you have none? Serbs lost something like 1/3 of their male population in WW1. They were willing to eat bombs from America. Can you conceive that? No. Do your friends think like that? No. I know the answer, you are as conventional as any Albanian I grew up with. 90%+ don't have such character, willingness to sacrifice, willingness to yield nothing. You have to have character for any of that to sink in and leave an impression.

Beautiful conclusion, but yet again they come from the same stock that were offering their Pricesses to Sultans Harem for Peace. I guess every peace takes some kind of donation, Impressive resistance. Definitely their impression through history is immense.
On the other side Greek Valor is well known throughout Balkans, the word is that after the fell of Messoloqe, many ended up sold as slaves by the Egyptian barbarians, thanks to France intervention something was save. At that time there was a state that was created by valor and blood against the will of the Great Powers, it was not the Greeks neither the Serbs, guess who?

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

I’ll show character by volunteering to help the 1/3 of the women that cannot find a brave I2a-Din South Bastarnae Serb. I hope my E-V13 valour will meet their expectations.

Too many lunatics recently.

Beautiful conclusion, but yet again they come from the same stock that were offering their Pricesses to Sultans Harem for Peace. I guess every peace takes some kind of donation, Impressive resistance. Definitely their impression through history is immense.
On the other side Greek Valor is well known throughout Balkans, the word is that after the fell of Messoloqe, many ended up sold as slaves by the Egyptian barbarians, thanks to France intervention something was save. At that time there was a state that was created by valor and blood against the will of the Great Powers, it was not the Greeks neither the Serbs, guess who?

Blevins you can read up on their rebellion against the Ottomans or their siblings the Montenegrin. They are consistent, their will does not shatter because the odds look bad. But that's only if you are curious. The usual boastful Albanian does not care though, this is not about facts, you just want to run your mouth and whine about others successes.

Two months ago, people were in the streets of Tirana protesting inflation. All Rama had to do was get on instagram, live video wearing a kanatjere or what have you, and yell at the people, we are America's allies shame on you. I'll ask you, would you dare be bombed by America? I'm 100% sure the mere idea is inconceivable to you. Just as Rama proved, just invoke the word America, and you will gladly starve yourself to death if it pleases America, whatever that even means.

Dushman proved me right, he has no clue what's going on.

Blevins you can read up on their rebellion against the Ottomans or their siblings the Montenegrin. They are consistent, their will does not shatter because the odds look bad. But that's only if you are curious. The usual boastful Albanian does not care though, this is not about facts, you just want to run your mouth and whine about others successes.

Two months ago, people were in the streets of Tirana protesting inflation. All Rama had to do was get on instagram, live video wearing a kanatjere or what have you, and yell at the people, we are America's allies shame on you. I'll ask you, would you dare be bombed by America? I'm 100% sure the mere idea is inconceivable to you. Just as Rama proved, just invoke the word America, and you will gladly starve yourself to death if it pleases America, whatever that even means.

The clue here is that you’re a Jorgo with Slavic Y-DNA. Were you bullied by Albanians as a kid? Too much trauma for a genetics forum.

Similar to Greek rebellions “consistent”.
I guess DNA studies have teach you nothing , success relates more to chance than will. The will for more is part of every human being, but the one who achieves success has the starts align on his side (Serbia had Russia behind), while Greece (everybody else).

As for Albanian, their success in the last 1500 is well proven by DNA, after Roman collapse they have expanded.

As for daring, from 1944 you will see all sorts of daring, against British, USA, CCCP, China,
but daring brings no wealth, a lesson learned the hard way.

The clue here is that you’re a Jorgo with Slavic Y-DNA. Were you bullied by Albanians as a kid? Too much trauma for a genetics forum.

I was bullied by a pot bellied, balloon head Dushmani. It was horrible. But then I said I come from America, and his mouth and eyes opened, he drooled with that mental disability look and started shining my shoes.

I guess DNA studies have teach you nothing , success relates more to chance than will. The will for more is part of every human being, but the one who achieves success has the starts align on his side (Serbia had Russia behind), while Greece (everybody else).

As for Albanian, their success in the last 1500 is well proven by DNA, after Roman collapse they have expanded.

As for daring, from 1944 you will see all sorts of daring, against British, USA, CCCP, China,

Blevins13, I can tell you have sincere intentions, and not being a sour loser like Dushleshi. So I will give you serious reply. Despite that you are a lab, R1b folks are very social, I sense zero malice in your posts. Yes there is DNA behind personalities.

If you want to think Serbia was backed by Russia, go ahead, there is not much into it, you will have to read on their battles, there was a lot of sacrifice and struggle behind it. Montenegro was the one that benefited the most out of Russia. But nothing can be made of nothing as you imagine. This is Albanian laziness, I have observed the same with minorities in USA, they think whites stole everything. Only helpless people that can't build anything themselves would view the world in this bizarre way. It is delusional, or simply living life with eyes closed, not receiving any feedback. Even Greece which received a lot of help, and volunteers, had some self-initiative, otherwise nothing would get done.

If you want to disagree with what I respect, than lets agree that you have different taste, standards and ideals. Albania is not a serious country, it has no goals and no sovereignty, we don't rule it, we don't decide anything. All the rivers are planned to be turned into a hydro power lakes, the valleys to be flooded. The current regime is planning to bring in millions of Bangladeshis and Africans, this is all under American management btw. You want me to be a pro-America. F America. The people there should be living quite comfortably, instead they all want to escape. People still don't have their land properties defined. Mysterious international companies come in and seize people lands to built whatever they want to exploit its resources. We are not surviving this one, look around you, it is happening all over Europe. Only chance is to fight, people that believe in chances don't fight. You might as well say to fight itself is chance. lol

Are you reading what I'm reading? This fella has serious issues. "I sense no malice in you...as a R1b...even though you're a Lab". Lol.

Based on his anti-Albanian feelings, there's a high possibility he's that Phoenician wannabe Ottoman from Kosovo but born and raised in Croatia. He also wrote English like a Slav few times, so no chance he lives in US. He's a recent immigrant at best.

Blevins13, I can tell you have sincere intentions, and not being a sour loser like Dushleshi. So I will give you serious reply. Despite that you are a lab, R1b folks are very social, I sense zero malice in your posts. Yes there is DNA behind personalities.

If you want to think Serbia was backed by Russia, go ahead, there is not much into it, you will have to read on their battles, there was a lot of sacrifice and struggle behind it. Montenegro was the one that benefited the most out of Russia. But nothing can be made of nothing as you imagine. This is Albanian laziness, I have observed the same with minorities in USA, they think whites stole everything. Only helpless people that can't build anything themselves would view the world in this bizarre way. It is delusional, or simply living life with eyes closed, not receiving any feedback. Even Greece which received a lot of help, and volunteers, had some self-initiative, otherwise nothing would get done.

If you want to disagree with what I respect, than lets agree that you have different taste, standards and ideals. Albania is not a serious country, it has no goals and no sovereignty, we don't rule it, we don't decide anything. All the rivers are planned to be turned into a hydro power lakes, the valleys to be flooded. The current regime is planning to bring in millions of Bangladeshis and Africans, this is all under American management btw. You want me to be a pro-America. F America. The people there should be living quite comfortably, instead they all want to escape. People still don't have their land properties defined. Mysterious international companies come in and seize people lands to built whatever they want to exploit its resources. We are not surviving this one, look around you, it is happening all over Europe. Only chance is to fight, people that believe in chances don't fight. You might as well say to fight itself is chance. lol

Chance is the domestication of the horse , and that gave the chance to R1b to dominate or you can just assume that R1b is special, they have a god given right to rule. And multiply. Or you can say chance is discovery of America [emoji631], and again with horse and steel R1b expanded again. Now why British benefited more? I think just luck. Location and natural protective barriers, they were able to build structure and expand over less advanced civilizations in North America. So nothing special, they had a chance they took it, all this in the last 500 years. This was in general, in individual level, it depends in the gift that Mother Nature gave everyone.

Chance is the domestication of the horse , and that gave the chance to R1b to dominate or you can just assume that R1b is special, they have a god given right to rule. And multiply. Or you can say chance is discovery of America [emoji631], and again with horse and steel R1b expanded again. Now why British benefited more? I think just luck. Location and natural protective barriers, they were able to build structure and expand over less advanced civilizations in North America. So nothing special, they had a chance they took it, all this in the last 500 years. This was in general, in individual level, it depends in the gift that Mother Nature gave everyone.

Completely disagree. Culture, infrastructure, all come from within, an expression of the group. Korca being the most aesthetic, organized and clean city in Albania is not chance. They have the most Slavic mixture and haplogroup I, Korca is indistinguishable from Bitola, I don't see luck, but pattern.

Are you reading what I'm reading? This fella has serious issues. "I sense no malice in you...as a R1b...even though you're a Lab". Lol.

Based on his anti-Albanian feelings, there's a high possibility he's that Phoenician wannabe Ottoman from Kosovo but born and raised in Croatia. He also wrote English like a Slav few times, so no chance he lives in US. He's a recent immigrant at best.

I stand by the R1b comment 100%. It applies to my own relatives. Very social type, don't make anything personal.

I stand by the R1b comment 100%. It applies to my own relatives. Very social type, don't make anything personal.

How you can try and claim someone's Haplogroup, which constitutes a mere 3rd of 1%(roughly) can dictate their character, intellect, their habits, their moral compass, is purely bonkers. For one, there's zero scientific evidence that Y-DNA even has this level of an impact. Secondly, you're ignoring 99+% of your genome which impacts a large percentage of our daily lives. And even then, you're not entirely a product of your genes either. Brain/Consciousness/Awareness has nothing to do with your Y-DNA. Only someone ignorant of how these things actually works, or someone with a clear agenda makes such an assertion.

This thread has been viewed 568766 times.

Back