Genocide history of Indo European whites in Central Asia by Mongols / Asians

Turkestan may have High's of hg T, same for Central Asia slightly to the west.

Gurk atla: I think "genocide" is going too far. Back in ~ 13oo's when the Mongols were raiding throughout eastern Asia, and eventually most of Europe and South East Asia, the gained a reputation, well earned, for slaughtering those who stood in their path. They never set out to kill off a whole country or people, which is what genocide is. In many cases, they didn't commit wholesale slaughter as their reputation preceeded them and the cities/countries capitulated. In many cases, it didn't suit their longer term goal to kill off entire populations.

For example take a look at this picture these are from Karalapakstan

Noticed that all the men look Mongoloid or closer to Mongoloid while most of the women look Caucasoid.
gallery_8583_5_15850.jpg

It could be only seen in Y/mT DNA maps, but the first generation of children would have already been 50/50 mix.

Chinese authorities are actually making efforts to hinder archeologic and genetic research on non-mongolian mummies, sites etc. for nationalistic reasons.

Gurka atla ,ingilizcem o kadar da iyi değil fakat size sormak ve paylaşmak istediklerim var ,size nasıl ulaşabilirim?

agree,chinese authorities are very conservative and non scientific on much more topics unfortunatelly

on the contrary men and women are looking in same fenotype. also you couldn't make a conclusion with olny one picture which is eems very relative.

its impossible to change ethnicity or genotype by the rapings,also there is no any sources which are detailing it.all is just claims and defamations.

Fire Haired ,sorry but i couldn't see any scientific point of view in your comment here. because you are using termins like killing conquering and chnaging populations and nations by destruction and killing so called "white" people by Tukic people.Also why don't you try to aknowledge or understand that fact the Turkic people are "white" also,the are not yellow race?

Well I do not think original Turkic speakers were Caucasian people,but they were mongoloid people,in Altai mountains.
In Romania some Turkic tribes settled also,for example Cumans,which also seems to mixed with Romanians,but they were few.
These people were not warriors,but cattle hearders.
We have people,in Romania, with Mongoloid look.
I do not agree with the fact you are judging all mongoloid people as rapers,killers of civilians and so on.

Cumans were accepted in Romania,because people of Romania were loving mountains and nature and Cumans seems to also loved mountains,nature etc.
Some are saying that first ruler of Vlachia was of Cuman descent,but I do not think so.
Anyway,Pechenegs,which were also Turkic speakers are described as mostly blonde and blue eyed.
You can see from those statues that they are not looking far from today Altaians,with flat forehead etc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Baba_010.jpg
And they were not mixed with Mongolians.
Mongoloid does not means Mongol,but some with Asian look,like Siberians,Chinesse,Japannese and so on.
The Romanians who have Asian look could not have take it from Tatars,or Mongols since when savage people were coming,Romanians were running to mountains and were staying there,until Tatars or Mongols were living.
We also have as family name Coman,go figure from where that come .

It could be only seen in Y/mT DNA maps, but the first generation of children would have already been 50/50 mix.

The funny part is on y/mt DNA maps it appears much more like the Indo European influx came from the paternal side. He just rhymes things together.

The funny part is on y/mt DNA maps it appears much more like the Indo European influx came from the paternal side. He just rhymes things together.

Now since it is about these things,what are you thinking about this study,of David Faux?
He is suggesting Norse R1A1 is rather Central Asian in origins.
http://www.davidkfaux.org/CentralAsiaRootsofScandinavia-Y-DNAEvidence.pdf
However,I think that this document shows that there is resemblance between Central Asian R1A1 and Norse R1A1,but we can not conclude that Turkic or other Asian people brought that R1A1 there .
Maybe some Indo Europeans brought this R1A1 in both places,Scythians,or Cimmerians or who know what people they were.
Or maybe even Norse people brought that R1A1 there.
Since there is no Central Asia in Norse on autosomal DNA tests,but I think in Central Asian people there is autosomal DNA that can be linked with IE people.

So I think what Alan said there can be actually verified.

Now since it is about these things,what are you thinking about this study,of David Faux?
He is suggesting Norse R1A1 is rather Central Asian in origins.
http://www.davidkfaux.org/CentralAsiaRootsofScandinavia-Y-DNAEvidence.pdf
However,I think that this document shows that there is resemblance between Central Asian R1A1 and Norse R1A1,but we can not conclude that Turkic or other Asian people brought that R1A1 there .
Maybe some Indo Europeans brought this R1A1 in both places,Scythians,or Cimmerians or who know what people they were.
Or maybe even Norse people brought that R1A1 there.
Since there is no Central Asia in Norse on autosomal DNA tests,but I think in Central Asian people there is autosomal DNA that can be linked with IE people.

So I think what Alan said there can be actually verified.

It is common sense that R1a1 in Europe did come from somewhere else, Central Asian as possible place of origin is also a possibility.

But than this doesn't have much to do with Turkic migrations because back than they likely didn't exist and Central Asia was widely inhabidet by Indo European tribes.

And this is the point. Caucasian contribution to Mongols or Turkic tribes is predominantly about the male (not female) lineage. So much to the rape story.

R1a is only a marker. In many burials in western siberia with part Mongoloid males with R1a but women who are complete europoid.

Craniological studies of samples from the Pazyryk burials revealed the presence of both Mongoloid and Caucasoid components in this population.[6]quoting G. F. Debets on the physical characteristics of the population in the Pazyryk kurgans, records a mixed population. The men would seem to be part Mongoloid and the women Europoid.[7]

It is common sense that R1a1 in Europe did come from somewhere else, Central Asian as possible place of origin is also a possibility.

But than this doesn't have much to do with Turkic migrations because back than they likely didn't exist and Central Asia was widely inhabidet by Indo European tribes.

And this is the point. Caucasian contribution to Mongols or Turkic tribes is predominantly about the male (not female) lineage. So much to the rape story.

This is because you don't understand.

1. Mongolian male DNA is 3 times more common in Central Asia than Mongolians females. So rape do exist but it's not only Caucasoid females because central Asia already had both Caucasoid and Caucasoid/Mongoloid

2. The Mongoloid DNA in Central Asians before were from Turkic/Siberians not from Mongolians and Siberian mtDNA is 3 times more common in Central Asian than males.

3. You're absolutely wrong about Caucasian contribution is predominately males in Mongols

Mongolians Caucasian female DNA 13.45% + male 8%
Buryats Caucasian female DNA 15.7% + male 6%
Kalmyk Caucasian female DNA 23.6% + male 9%

1zo8bp4.jpg

on the contrary men and women are looking in same fenotype. also you couldn't make a conclusion with olny one picture which is eems very relative.

Only 2 women from that picture look Mongoloid where as all the men in that picture look Mongoloid. It is not rare for Turkic intermarriages. Ussually Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Karakalpak men (even non-Turkic Korean men) prefer to marry Caucasoid types women of poorer parts of Central Asia.

It's true. Mongoloid types Turkic men prefer of more Caucasoid type Turkic female because they feel inferior of the way their own eyes and nose look so by marrying more Caucasoid type women they will feel better about their own disadvantaged facial features.

%EC%9E%90%EB%B0%80%EB%9D%BC%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90%EC%B9%9C%EA%B5%AC2.jpg

htm_2010091812551802010000020107003ca-001.jpg

100876_36643.jpg

1922B51A4B3F61FB4A079F

This is because you don't understand.

1. Mongolian male DNA is 3 times more common in Central Asia than Mongolians females. So rape do exist but it's not only Caucasoid females because central Asia already had both Caucasoid and Caucasoid/Mongoloid

2. The Mongoloid DNA in Central Asians before were from Turkic/Siberians not from Mongolians and Siberian mtDNA is 3 times more common in Central Asian than males.

3. You're absolutely wrong about Caucasian contribution is predominately males in Mongols

Mongolians Caucasian female DNA 13.45% + male 8%
Buryats Caucasian female DNA 15.7% + male 6%
Kalmyk Caucasian female DNA 23.6% + male 9%

1zo8bp4.jpg

I think you don't understand your own chart, where ever it might be from. Tatars 81%, Turkmens 83%, Tajik 85%, Uzbek 70%, Kyrgyz 70% (I don't believe the Kazakh once, it must be wrong).
Are you trol ling.

Oh now I see, you claim Mongols belonged to Turkic DNA. You must be one of those Guys who believe everything from Mongols to Scythians were Turkic :lol:

By the way you expert, when Mongols were already 50/50 West and East Eurasian mixed who brought that West Eurasian genes to them and why does the East Eurasian dominates in them today :lol:

Last edited:
I think you don't understand your own chart, where ever it might be from. Tatars 81%, Turkmens 83%, Tajik 85%, Uzbek 70%, Kyrgyz 70% (I don't believe the Kazakh once, it must be wrong).
Are you ********.

Oh now I see, you claim Mongols belonged to Turkic DNA. You must be one of those Guys who believe everything from Mongols to Scythians were Turkic :lol:

By the way you expert, when Mongols were already 50/50 West and East Eurasian mixed who brought that West Eurasian genes to them and why does the East Eurasian dominates in them today :lol:

I understand very well. What you don't understand is that most of the maternal mongoloid DNA in central Asians were from Turkic or pre-Turkic where as most of the Mongoloid Y-DNA is Mongolian males.

Turkic people were already mixed. They had 50% Caucasoid Y-DNA and 30% Caucasoid mtDNA so when they mixed with the central Asian Caucasoids they contributed more Mongoloid mtDNA than came the Mongol invasion who mixed with both both Caucasoid women and Caucasoid/Mongoloid women.

I don't know what you're talking about man because Mongols have never been 50/50 West/East mixed. They were more like 83- 97% Mongoloid.

The Kazakh is not wrong. East and Central Kazakhstan are predominately Mongoloid Y-DNA where as western Kazakhstan are roughtly 50/50

Predominately Mongoloid males with Predominately Caucasoid females= Hazara, Crimean Tatars, Uzbek Afghan, Turkmen Afghan, Kazakhs, Mongolians, Buryats, Kamlyks

Kyrgyz was 70% Caucasoid Y-DNA in one study but in another study shows their Caucasoid Y-DNA to be only 35%. Their haplogroup R1a is only 63% in one district but in other areas Caucasoid mtDNA reaches 42% where as Caucasoid Y-DNA is 47%.

For instance, 63% of modern Kyrgyz men of Jumgal District[26] shareHaplogroup R1a1 (Y-DNA) with Ishkashimis (68%),[24] Tajiks of Panjikent[27] (64%, three times more than other Tajiks[28]), Pashtuns (51%),[29] andBartangis (40%).[24][30] Low diversity of Kyrgyz R1a1 indicates a founder effect within the historical period.[27] Haplogroup R1a1 (Y-DNA) is often believed to be a marker of the Proto-Indo-European language speakers.[24][27][31][32] Other groups of Kyrgyz show considerably lower haplogroup R frequencies and almost lack haplogroup N.[33]
In a maternal mtDNA study, West Eurasian DNA ranges from 27% to 42.6% in the Kyrgyz.[34]

didn't knew that the word "Trol ling" is being censored here. it almost looks like I threw a big insult at him :D

To meet the Scythian-Ossetian-Iranian theory and meet the blondish genetic phenotype, the linguistic Brahmins, Indo-Aryans, and Iranians had to co-exist for long and frequent periods with either Finnish North Eurasian blonds, or with a certain group of Papuan/Melanesian blonds, and then lose their genetic heritage stepwise upon reaching the end of their migration. Such a fastidious scenario can exist only in theScythian-Ossetian-Iranian hoax and folk tales.

This thread has been viewed 63314 times.

Back