Can you guess and classify me?

Strangely enough, in the first photo you look a spitted image of my colleague and she is Kosovar Albanian from Besiana (maybe a bit prettier, joking:grin:) but also my family has quite a number of blond girls (and boys for that matter) and, when abroad, are often mistaken for Russians or Swedes. Your mom can pass for Albanian but your sister does not seem to have Balkanic features. Apart from that you look strikingly Slovak to me, not Nordic.

Albanian? Interesting, from my exp Albanians look very Southern, in terms of pigmentation and stature- close to Italians and Greeks.
:)

Oh, too late, I just saw your post, hello Croatia:embarassed:

:rolleyes:Well, you would be surprised now and then.

:rolleyes:Well, you would be surprised now and then.

Wow, no need to roll your eyes. I've never been to Kosovo for objective reasons. Furthermore my experience comes from your ethnic minority present in Croatia. I believe you know that many Kosovars and Albanians work in Croatia, namely in bakeries. :)

I got colse when i mentioned veneto :D.. Check typical triveneto light women like Mara Venier and Laura Puppato. I see the sane complexion as you as well some facial proportion

I'm Croatian, from Dalmatia :)

1037.gif

I guessed ex-Yugoslavia and the only reason i pin-pointed Bosnia was because i know a girl that looks very similar from Bosnia but is in fact an ethnic Croat; So should have known better;

Dalmatia is def. one of the nicest regions in Europe but was only in Split (twice) due to football trips;
How did you end up in Tennessee, is that the Dalmatia of the USA?

I got colse when i mentioned veneto :D.. Check typical triveneto light women like Mara Venier and Laura Puppato. I see the sane complexion as you as well some facial proportion

Yes, I was in Veneto region quite a few times :)

I guessed ex-Yugoslavia and the only reason i pin-pointed Bosnia was because i know a girl that looks very similar from Bosnia but is in fact an ethnic Croat; So should have known better;

Dalmatia is def. one of the nicest regions in Europe but was only in Split (twice) due to football trips;
How did you end up in Tennessee, is it the Dalmatia of USA?

:D

Yeah, you were close. Actually my mother's roots are from BiH, precisely Herzegovina.
Split is nice, Zadar were from my father is is also interesting, but Dubrovnik is a pearl. :)

No I didn't end up in Tennessee :D I put it so you can't guess.

California is actually the Dalmatia of USA :)

I can see different features. :p

well well...
I confess I never believed I could find the precise origin of a so broadly mixed (as the huge majority of Europeans) pretty visage!
I pretend I cannot (except exceptions!) find the origin of a lot of european people at the individual level, when I can find easily enough the origin of a group of (say ten) persons - and I have thousands pictures of european people at hand!!!
and women are more difficult to put in a spot, because very often they change the colour BUT ALSO the form of their head hair, and their eyebrows -
I have a lot of pictures of myself, and, according to my hair cut and length, beard moustache or nothing, and position, I can pass for a Basque, a central Italian, a Welshman, a Jew for some people (!!!) and a French also and...! and I am ME nevertheless, the same man!

I found you were more akin to South-East (balkanic) Europe but also possible in more far countries (France, N-Italy, Hungary, Czechia...) - I retain yet the 'caucasian' mix basis for bones traits -

in short, I'm vexed to not have found more closer!?! good evening!

You're probably from the beautiful Adriatic coast, Dalmatia or Istria. A more accurate, I'd say you're from the city of Rijeka.

How would u classify this man racially? Anyways I can't upload.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how to upload something...

How would u classify this man?

This thread has been viewed 12055 times.

Back