New map of Red Sea (Horn of Africa) admixture

View attachment 13161
This is my plot on G25, and i'm from the Gargano, a plot closer to Tuscany than to Apulia and closer to Umbria than Lazio, in my opinion, central Italy proper (excluding Abruzzo and Molise which are central-southern) is quite homogeneous

Very unlikely. From what you posted your closest population is the Greeks from the Peloponnese.

Dodecad K12b results make much more sense in your case, as mentioned by Palermo Trapani.

I dont know, i find it hard to believe that finns and balts have more "Red Sea" then northwestern europeans, dagestanis , georgians and sardinians?

Very unlikely. From what you posted your closest population is the Greeks from the Peloponnese.

Dodecad K12b results make much more sense in your case, as mentioned by Palermo Trapani.

Usually all calculators give me 60/70% Italic/Hellenic, the main difference is that I almost completely lack or have a very low southwest Asian component and a little more North European and Gedrosia, let's say, that in principle i'm are decomposable as 30/35% Minoan/Mycenaean-30/35% Iron age Latin/Protovillanovan/BronzeageIllyrians, the rest is divisible into Baltoslavian and Caucasus, however cool, I like it, it seems almost perfectly in line with the ancient Greco-Roman world

This thread has been viewed 39094 times.

Back