Europe cannot wait, Would U.S. Allow Debt Default?

nurset

Reaction score
Every American politician argues US debt issue and budget deadlock is a continuation of the big Yankee problem - huge debt.
I can write a lot of phrases about positive or negative consequences of default, actually it is not the case. The case is would Obama allow the default?
Fed has already gave a start to the brand-new color 100-dollar banknote but it is unpopular. It looks like "an old one became a LGBT's" (with a pink hologram bell and blue 3D line).
"Everything is OK" - say some Congressmen, "We just need time."
"The United States government is not going to default, ever."
"Whatever circumstances and disagreements got us to this current unhappy juncture, there is no way that our government leaders can allow the full faith and credit of the United States of America to be jeopardized. This is an issue that affects every single citizen, from veterans to Social Security recipients to government bondholders to all taxpayers, and threatens to derail an already fragile economic recovery."

But Europe cannot wait, its stock markets directly depend on US policy and "climate".
So will it collapse? - I have no comments :)
CONDOM.jpg

A debt default by the U.S. would be catastrophic for much of the world.

Darn it, sourcing from the local news we don't nessisarily like the Government shutdown or the debt issue either but personally if the economy is going to get any better we democrats and republicans need to stop arguing and compromise. I don't even get why we have to fight :,(

Well, America is already the biggest debtor in the world. This is already known to all. Only people like you have been continuously writing about the default for so many years and nothing has happened at all. Just if you have problems with money, you can contact the company https://debtquest.com/debt-relief-in-pennsylvania
they can help you solve all financial problems.

This thread has been viewed 6471 times.

Back