New Forum Games

Twilight

Reaction score
Ethnic group
15/32 British, 5/32 German, 9/64 Irish, 1/8 Scots Gaelic, 5/64 French, 1/32 Welsh
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-U152-Z56-BY3957
mtDNA haplogroup
J1c7a
Hello there everybody. Let's face it we all have something in common is that we all or most of us are into history so I was thinking "Why not make friends on Eupedia". Through games, we can set aside our differences, have fun and get to know each other more. I'd love to hear your input, thanks. :)

Or not, meh it was worth a try though. :/

What game do you propose ?

Hello there everybody. Let's face it we all have something in common is that we all or most of us are into history so I was thinking "Why not make friends on Eupedia". Through games, we can set aside our differences, have fun and get to know each other more. I'd love to hear your input, thanks. :)

I vote positively!(y)

What game do you propose ?

Oh goodie :D. I had quite a number of games I have had in mind :)
-Let's play Shhhhh!!!; It's a game where we can only talk with meme pictures
-Ban the user above you game; You don't really ban people lol. This is a game where you get to ban the person above you, for example I ban myself for creating a thread.
-Last forum post comment wins; You just comment and hope to be the last member standing by the end of the day; Eupedia time, whoever posts the last forum comment of the day gets a point and whoever has the most points wins.
-Cirades;You roleplay anything like a creature or an object and the other member would have to guess who you are.

These are all the games I can think of so far :)

This thread has been viewed 7239 times.

Back