Y-DNA of Sumerians?

You have to give more data. Which two people have spoken the same language? When? What language? Who claims that? What tablets were found? What do they say? Pictures? Etc...

Nothing new though, Anatolia and the Zagros was settled by Hurrian related/descend groups like the Lullubi for example, who were either Caucasic/Indo European or Isolated. Than there were the Gutians and Kassites, who were in my opinion Indo European and the ancestors (also according to some Greek and Iranian sources) , or at least related, to Mitanni and the Medes.

Something about the Kassite language
The Kassite language has not been classified.[2] However, several Kassite leaders bore Indo-European names, and they might have had an Indo-European elite similar to the Mitanni.[7][8]

Not been classified means to me they weren't able to connect it to any modern language due to the scarcity of extant texts in the Kassite language. But I believe that they were Indo Europeans. That their leaders bore Indo European names speak for that hypothesis too.

I am pretty convinced that Kassites and Gutians from the Zagros mountains were related Indo_European tribes.

Last edited:
Nothing new though, Anatolia and the Zagros was settled by Hurrian related/descend groups like the Lullubi for example, who were either Caucasic/Indo European or Isolated. Than there were the Gutians and Kassites, who were in my opinion Indo European and the ancestors (also according to some Greek and Iranian sources) , or at least related, to Mitanni and the Medes.

Something about the Kassite language

Not been classified means to me they weren't able to connect it to any modern language due to the scarcity of extant texts in the Kassite language. But I believe that they were Indo Europeans. That their leaders bore Indo European names speak for that hypothesis too.

I am pretty convinced that Kassites and Gutians from the Zagros mountains were related Indo_European tribes.

Are these gutians related to the elamites ?

Sumere are ancient people. But this word have significance in albanian language; sumere - does it mean shume here- or in english - a lot of time.

They language come from asia. and similar like turkic languages so much. i think they must be Q or R1a hablogroup because turkic peoples and native americans come from Q hablogroup. but they are looking like(i talking about imagery and blue eyes statutes.) like R1a hablogroup. R1a hablogroup mostly have on Turkic peoples from altai mountain. (they say we are mountain peoples and coming from mountain.) altai meaning is altın altın is meaning gold.

and there is a reality about all european-asian nomadic peoples coming from central asia. Scythians,Turkics,Hungarians,Germans,Russians,Native Americans,İndians and Englands. and i think maybe they have common language first. this is a asiatic language like a sumerian. and later aryans invade and change the language like a assyrians. (that is my theory because indo european aryan theory is not match with genetic hablogroups.)

(you have search about genetics you can see, native americans, turks, west europeans and east europeans come from common hablogroup = P and later Q, and R.)

they are later relationship with native semitic peoples. and looking like them like a turkey turks now. we have similar history.

exactly they language must be relevant ural, altai, korean, japanese or native american people. because west or east europeans language is very different from sumerian language. so if that is reality they are not semitic peoples. where they come from? only left few options. Uralic, Altaic, Korean, Japanese, Native Americans. Uralic option highest probability for me. and sumerians says we are kengirs and come from mountains. only 2 great mountains in central asia. Altai and Ural mountains.

(i don't say this is a reality only thinking.)

(y)Thank you for sharing just what the scope of this period of time actually encompassed. Learning from history only so many times to see it repeated. Each of the players of the past find themselves living a self-fulfilling prophecy. I keep trying to understand how we keep running and circles but the need to find answers and solutions demands a deeper insight

One of the first scholars to perform genetic studies was Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza. He used classical genetic markers to analyze DNA by proxy. This method studies differences in the frequencies of particular allelic traits, namely polymorphisms from proteins found within the human blood (such as the ABO blood groups, Rhesus blood antigens, HLA loci, immunoglobulins, G6PD isoenzymes, among others). Subsequently, his team calculated genetic distance between populations, based on the principle that two populations that share similar frequencies of a trait are more closely related than populations that have more divergent frequencies of the trait.[2]

Serkan
Dogan
Cemal
Gurkan
Mustafa
Dogan
Hasan
Emin
Balkaya
Ramazan
Tunc
Damla
Kanliada
Demirdov
Nihad
Ahmed
Ameen
Damir
Marjanovic
Department
of
Genetics
and
Bioenginee
ring,
International
Burch
University
Sarajevo,
Bosnia
and
Herzegov
ina,
Turkish
Cypriot
DNA
Laborat
ory,
Committe
e
on
Missing
Persons
in
Cyprus
Turkish
Cypriot
Office,
Nicosia
(North
Cyprus
),
Turkey,
Dr.
Fazıl
Ku
»
c
À
u
»
k
Faculty
of
Medicine,
Eastern
Mediterr
anean
University,
Famagus
ta
(North
Cyprus
),
Turkey,
Departm
ent
of
Biology,
College
of
Educatio
n,
University
of
Salahaddin
Erbil,
Iraq,
Institute
for
Anthropolo
gical
Research,
Zagreb,
Croati

R1a or Q

i think they may be r1a but their language different from indo european language. and we see today they language have similarity and more close to with native american/turkic/altai/japanese/ural languages. and native americans doing migration 15.000 years ago from siberia with bering to america. how is possible? i think about they are related with altai/turkic/native american people. and they are main hablogroup are q. but altai peoples mostly r1a today. (higher on the world.) i think they could be 2 hablogroup related r1a and q. if you look at language too. they must be q hablogroup and come from altai mountain. (golden mountain)
and they have common myths (aztecs, mayans, sumerians, also tibet) flood myth like a noah myth. i think lost continent mu is possible. because in the pacific ocean have hawaii mauris i cant believe how they live in there. i can see when i look at pacific there could be most bigger continent

guys totally wrong for explain sumerians with focused indo european peoples.

in the turkey we come from central asians turks but we dont have connected genetic so much with them. so sumerians country invaded by other messopotamian/middle eastern peoples.

and you must be know sumerians are not indo european. their language close to turkic languages. (sad but true)

if you wanna see who is real first sumerians you must be look at turks and native americans

guys totally wrong for explain sumerians with focused indo european peoples.

in the turkey we come from central asians turks but we dont have connected genetic so much with them. so sumerians country invaded by other messopotamian/middle eastern peoples.

and you must be know sumerians are not indo european. their language close to turkic languages. (sad but true)

if you wanna see who is real first sumerians you must be look at turks and native americans

Is it your personal opinion to connect turks to native americans or major opinion in turkey now?
As far as I know, turkish people dislike to do ancient turk to american indian in forum.

Anthropologically chandman, late bronze people in mongol altai, was an ancestor to east Hun turk and mongol turk. East Hun people have R1a-z93 and Q1a2. If you traces R1a-93 and Q1a2 in bronze age, you will meet two different mayan pyramids in two civilization.
According to Dr. C Loring Brace, the chandman ties with black foot indian and UP people. I think okunevo people is the same type of UP people, who are the direct descendant of malta boy.

Is it your personal opinion to connect turks to native americans or major opinion in turkey now?
As far as I know, turkish people dislike to do ancient turk to american indian in forum.

Anthropologically chandman, late bronze people in mongol altai, was an ancestor to east Hun turk and mongol turk. East Hun people have R1a-z93 and Q1a2. If you traces R1a-93 and Q1a2 in bronze age, you will meet two different mayan pyramids in two civilization.
According to Dr. C Loring Brace, the chandman ties with black foot indian and UP people. I think okunevo people is the same type of UP people, who are the direct descendant of malta boy.

nope. this is a reality opinion from scientists.

https://dnaconsultants.com/american-indians-and-turkic-people-share-deep-ancestry/

https://www.theguardian.com/science...from-siberia-populated-the-americas-dna-shows

https://www.rbth.com/science_and_te...ve-americans-and-siberians-are-cousins_569517

we are come from same ancestors from q hablogroup. and i think language too (very similar)

and you can watch this documentary from created by national gheographic's opinion.

also sumerian connected with altai/turkic languages theory have some scientist opinion like this.

so you can see this is a not opinion. this is a science.

i clearly see how is first turkic peoples are for looking like at native americans. they are very similar culture and beliefs.

i respect for them life struggle. (siberia,canada,eskimos,and native americans.) very hard areas for living.
but so sad for ending of their history.

i think our ancestors living in siberian forests and some people going to canada and america. others go to central asia and relationship with iranians and mongol peoples. and turks created/borned with that relationship (Scythians,Hunnic Empire,Gokturks, Seljuks our history contunie like this)

also sumerian connected with altai/turkic languages theory have some scientist opinion like this.

Modern altai people still have a same type of wresting as sumerian did. you can find it by googling the word of "sumerian wrestling."

by the way, do you have any information about sumerian skull type?

Modern altai people still have a same type of wresting as sumerian did. you can find it by googling the word of "sumerian wrestling."

by the way, do you have any information about sumerian skull type?

no, i dont know anything about skull type of sumerians. but i did see somethings about news ; sumerian genetics close to marsh arabs (i think this is could be about relationship with akkadians)

and i know this wrestling. we know this is a our ancestor sport. and still doing in turkey.

i think about sumerian's peoples genetic history like us(turkey turks.) they going relationship others, far away and lost their own genetics and invaded by middle eastern/indo european peoples.

no, i dont know anything about skull. but i did see somethings about news sumerian genetics close to marsh arabs

and i know this wrestling. we know this is a our ancestor sport. and still doing in turkey

There is american Indian gene of b in modern Iran. I don't know how to get it, but just consider it
ncomms9912-f4.jpg

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms9912

jar nal! (good day)

maybe, but the pie in Iran has farmer and american indian, not having siberian.

this is interesting. and sumerians have connection with turkmenistan area. (i see something about news tablets or stones founding in there i dont know.)

other one in turkmenistan/kırgızistan, and other close to iraq center of sumerians.

they ancestors must be first sumerian farmers and come from amerindians.

in the tablets write about sumerians look like a dark skin and dark heads with sloped eyes. its compatible with native americans.

[FONT=&quot]Forensic archaeologist Jane Shuter studied several Sumerian burial grounds that contained skeletons. According to her, Sumerians were short and solid. They had thin lips, straight thin noses, and eyes that sloped downward. Shuter and other archaeologists suggest that Sumerians were dark-skinned, dark-eyed and dark-haired. Sumerians also referred to themselves as “the dark-haired people.”[/FONT]

There is american Indian gene of b in modern Iran. I don't know how to get it, but just consider it
ncomms9912-f4.jpg

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms9912

jar nal! (good day)

As I understood it the admixture graphs are related to ancient populations. The "American" admixture most clearly corresponds to what most scientists call ANE, Ancient North Eurasian. It fits perfectly with the fact that the early Iranian farmers had a good chunk of a ANE or ANE-like admixture mixed with Basal Eurasians. Native Americans also had ANE admixture, but not just that, actually it is in the minority (~30%), while the rest comes from an East Asian source. So I think the labels of the admixtures can't be read literally. "American" detects an ancient North Eurasian ancestry that contributed to both West Eurasians, North Asians and Native Americans.

This late tableau of two ways orientations is a bit weird to me - it gaves an oversimplified and mistaking picture of reality -

This late tableau of two ways orientations is a bit weird to me - it gaves an oversimplified and mistaking picture of reality -

i think they are not sumerian they are akkadian. also sumerians and semitic peoples have relationship.

so you cant say original turks are hairy. they came from central asia. but today in turkey we are so much hairy. its doing in 1000 years. sumerians so many years mixed with akkadians.

This thread has been viewed 183262 times.

Back