Y-DNA of Sumerians?

View attachment 10186

i think they are mixed with q(turkic,native american,siberian) and r1a(proto-europeans of central asia) hablogroups. and their language more close to turkic/native american languages.

look at marsch arabs genetic map. only different(not native that area.) are q and r1a. they language says to us they come from asia.

i think they come from central asia. and they are caucasoid/mongoloid like turks.

also they language close to turkic/native american languages. not indo-european

http://www.turkishculture.org/literature/language/turkish-language-americans-459.htm

View attachment 10186

i think they are mixed with q(turkic,native american,siberian) and r1a(proto-europeans of central asia) hablogroups. and their language more close to turkic/native american languages.

look at marsch arabs genetic map. only different(not native that area.) are q and r1a. they language says to us they come from asia.

i think they come from central asia. and they are caucasoid/mongoloid like turks.

also they language close to turkic/native american languages. not indo-european

http://www.turkishculture.org/literature/language/turkish-language-americans-459.htm

This might be due to ancient migrations from north syrian direction towards the persian gulf ( the gulf was also once a river only until the "great flood")

This might be due to ancient migrations from north syrian direction towards the persian gulf ( the gulf was also once a river only until the "great flood")

i believe that lost continent mu theory

View attachment 10188

View attachment 10189

View attachment 10190

i have curiosity about hawaii native peoples how live on there. and how they go. i think this theory is real and sumerian people come from there

and this is explain to me why native americans and sumerians have some similarity in language and beliefs

I expect the upcoming papers on Arslantepe and Ebla to be decent enough representations on North Mesopotamia's post-Neolithic populations. Sumeria's still open to investiation.

I think some G must be found because people with haplogroup G (Y DNA) spoke an ergative language that is the common ancestor of Basque, Sumerian, Georgian and other Caucasian languages. The "Urheimat" of these languages is probably the Caucasus and the surrounding area, from where the people moved south to Mesopotamia. (See the Sumerian mythology about the origin in mountains.)

This thread has been viewed 183243 times.

Back