Are the Northern European countries much more clever than the ones in the South?

I don't think ancestry or whatever happened 1000 years or longer ago matters.
If you would have visited Germany in the early 1950's you wouldn't have taught of them as clever.
What made them succesfull again is a no-nonsense attitude and good working ethics.
And a "lucky location".

I think there are different ways a person can be clever. I'm sure that we all know someone who could not be successful in the academic world, but they are truly gifted in another way, such as knowing how to repair something by listening, or creating an object of beauty with their hands. If I understand you correctly, that is a gift, or an ability that not everyone possesses. Everyone, or almost everyone has some gift, if only to make you smile.

Glad my comment was well received. What gets me about people on racial forums is when they post pictures of people from their own ethnic background who happen to be tall, broad shouldered, and attractive in order to demonstrate that "ve art ze ubermensch" when I can just as easily find a photo of someone of ze zame mazter vace who's uglier than a sewer goblin.

The photo of Hitler Angela posted a while ago looks more like a computer support technician than a muscular Nordic warrior chief.

Glad my comment was well received. What gets me about people on racial forums is when they post pictures of people from their own ethnic background who happen to be tall, broad shouldered, and attractive in order to demonstrate that "ve art ze ubermensch" when I can just as easily find a photo of someone of ze zame mazter vace who's uglier than a sewer goblin.

Don't you dare insult sewer goblins :grin: I think their theory goes beyond physical features.

I hope that when we counter these people that we don't alienate northern European culture and people, they're great. some unintentionally go to that extreme.

Southern Europe is 100% Western. They have slightly worse economies due to Mediterranean mentality and proximity to North Africa, but they benefited off of overseas colonization. They didn't suffer through 50 years of communist suppression in their societies. Poverty in Spain and Italy can't really be compared to what you see in places like Albania and Moldova. Rome literally holds the head of the Catholic Church for Christ's sake. What are they if not Western?

This thread has been viewed 34652 times.

Back