Euro7 by DODECAD

Well think of what is in the northeastern quadrant of Europe; Finland, the Baltic states etc.

Well think of what is in the northeastern quadrant of Europe; Finland, the Baltic states etc.

Yes,but I think Slavic countries are included also in NE admixture.
And I thought more Slavic people mixed with Greeks,than NW people,but it seems I am wrong.
No idea from where so much NW got in today Greeks,maybe is from Goths and other Germanics who settled there ,maybe Ancient Greeks were bearers of NW ,some of them,etc.

Paschalis's main known lineages to me are amazing; his direct paternal E-V13 originated in the Balkans, having arrived there from Anatolia possibly and of course tracing it's way to north-Africa before that (I would estimate from modern day Egypt) this would also coincide with the legends of Aegyptus, an Ancient Greek clan father. His maternal U5a is 100% certain to have expanded and descended from Scandinavia.

A fascinating and "Greek" contrast, well, it's what makes HIM Greek anyways!

Europe2.jpg

with only the European elements (without Caucasus, Asia, Africa)

I received (at long last) my autsomals by BRITAIN DNA
(ref- mt DNA: H3c - Y DNA R1b-S145* (not found any known downstream SNP)

Europe only
Finnish 7%
Askhenazes 8%
Anatolian-Caucasian 11%
Steppic Turc 1%
Balto-Slavic 20%
North-West Europe 24%
Mediterranean 8%
Basque Iberian 21%

just for info - I'm Breton (Morbihan-Côtes d'Armor) by ma father and Île-de-France by ma mother (village 40 KM S-W Paris)
the problem is that every "firm" has its classifications...

I made a mistake: for Britains DNA, it is 'West Eurasian' that corresponds to 'arabic' and 'near-eastern' and...?, for them 'South-West Asian' corresponds to 'Caucasus-Gedrosia' or 'West-Asian' of DODECAD...
this pseudo 'arabian' component of them is found trhoughout all southern Europe, very strong among their 'mediterranean' (Sardinian in fact) and well present among Basques!!! curious pooling !!! that seems to prove the group 'european(even 'north' or 'baltic')'-'mediterranean'-South-west-asian'-'west-asian' is not well divided yet

I made a mistake: for Britains DNA, it is 'West Eurasian' that corresponds to 'arabic' and 'near-eastern' and...?, for them 'South-West Asian' corresponds to 'Caucasus-Gedrosia' or 'West-Asian' of DODECAD...
this pseudo 'arabian' component of them is found trhoughout all southern Europe, very strong among their 'mediterranean' (Sardinian in fact) and well present among Basques!!! curious pooling !!! that seems to prove the group 'european(even 'north' or 'baltic')'-'mediterranean'-South-west-asian'-'west-asian' is not well divided yet

I add, trying to undertsand their (brtiains DNA) way of breaking down and of calculating distances:
on the 2 plots (Europe only + one opposing 'askhenazes' to some Europeans (not all) I'm at the frontier between French, British-Irish and German (no true overlapping between these clusters on the European general plot, no french in the 'Askhenaze plot' where I'm between German and British, more among British -
in the 'Europe' one if we consider gravity center of every 'national' population,
the order of proximity is roughly:
1- French - 2 British-Irish - 3- German (very close) - 4- Hungarian - 5- Norwegian / Spanish / Croat - 6- Basques - 7- North Italian 8- Bulgarians / Romanians / Toscan / Pole - 9- Sicilian / Greek - 10- Ukrainian / Bela-Russian / South Italian / Greek - 11 - Askhenaze / Sardinian - 12- Russian - 13 CHypriot - 14- Armenian - 15 Turc
rough estimation
on the 'askhenaze' plotting, Bulgarians are the closest to Jews (Ask- and Seph-) all the others seem farther than me, Germans and British people!

Yes,but I think Slavic countries are included also in NE admixture.
And I thought more Slavic people mixed with Greeks,than NW people,but it seems I am wrong.
No idea from where so much NW got in today Greeks,maybe is from Goths and other Germanics who settled there ,maybe Ancient Greeks were bearers of NW ,some of them,etc.

For some reason, in K13 and K15 the North_Atlantic component is closer to south-east europeans (East_Mediterranean) than to south-west europeans (West_Mediterranean) by Fst distance.
The Baltic component appears a bit farther from the East-Mediterranean than North_Atlantic does:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9o3EYTdM8lQV2RJS1RwOW9XLUE/edit?pli=1

Could it be that's why SW-Europeans sometimes turn-up a bit more admixed by NW-Euro than by NE-Euro?
I prefer this explanation because slavic admixtures in Greece should be rather low.

EDIT: In addition:
1. North-west europeans show consistently more neolithic heritage (e.g. Stuttgart farmer EEF) than north-east europeans, which could be the cause of south-balkan peoples to be closer to NW-europeans instead to NE-euro balto-slavs and finns, because south balkans is high in south-european EEF.

2. North-west europeans (e.g. English) seemingly have also more West-Asian admxiture than south-west europeans (Basque, Sardinians and even Spanish), which is one additional admixture shared with the Balkanics. (see admixture graph)

Last edited:
For some reason, in K13 and K15 the North_Atlantic component is closer to south-east europeans (East_Mediterranean) than to south-west europeans (West_Mediterranean) by Fst distance.
The Baltic component appears a bit farther from the East-Mediterranean than North_Atlantic does:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9o3EYTdM8lQV2RJS1RwOW9XLUE/edit?pli=1

Could it be that's why SW-Europeans sometimes turn-up a bit more admixed by NW-Euro than by NE-Euro?
I prefer this explanation because slavic admixtures in Greece should be rather low.

EDIT: In addition:
1. North-west europeans show consistently more neolithic heritage (e.g. Stuttgart farmer EEF) than north-east europeans, which could be the cause of south-balkan peoples to be closer to NW-europeans instead to NW-euro balto-slavs and finns, because south balkans is high in south-european EEF.

2. North-west europeans (e.g. English) seemingly have also more West-Asian admxiture than south-west europeans (Basque, Sardinians and even Spanish), which is one additional admixture shared with the Balkanics. (see same admixture graph)

Celtic? They where also around Anatolia and Adriatic. Roman? The sent people to the other end of the empire for different reasons.

Celtic? They where also around Anatolia and Adriatic. Roman? The sent people to the other end of the empire for different reasons.

Possibly celtic but not only. Indo-Europeans from the steppe in general certainly carried much West-Asian admixture already (maybe 25% Caucasus/Gedrosian, wild guess) due to their Caucasian and/or central Asian links and I think again a little bit neolithic EEF too, but minor compared to the dominant ANE eastern paleolithic.

Possibly celtic but not only. Indo-Europeans from the steppe in general certainly carried much West-Asian admixture already (maybe 25% Caucasus/Gedrosian, wild guess) due to their Caucasian and/or central Asian links and I think again a little bit neolithic EEF too, but minor compared to the dominant ANE eastern paleolithic.

Results:
EEF: 32,49
WHG: 48,08
ANE: 19,42

Ancestry: Finnish.

http://bga101.blogspot.fi/2013/12/eef-whg-ane-test-for-europeans.html#comment-form

People posting their results with the new test.

these are mine with bergamo and south france being the closest fit

Bergamo 0.715 0.177 0.108
French_South 0.675 0.195 0.13

EEF 69.21
WHG 20.20
ANE 10.59

I received (at long last) my autsomals by BRITAIN DNA
(ref- mt DNA: H3c - Y DNA R1b-S145* (not found any known downstream SNP)

global ref.
Native American 1%
Pacific 1%
East Asian 0%
North Asian 2% (Siberian?)
South Asian 0% (Dravidian?)
European 66% (North and Basque and South?)
South-West Asian 11% (Arabic)
West Eurasian 16% (Caucasian-Gedrosian)
East African 2%
Pan African 1%
Ancient African 0%

Europe only
Finnish 7%
Askhenazes 8%
Anatolian-Caucasian 11%
Steppic Turc 1%
Balto-Slavic 20%
North-West Europe 24%
Mediterranean 8%
Basque Iberian 21%

just for info - I'm Breton (Morbihan-Côtes d'Armor) by ma father and Île-de-France by ma mother (village 40 KM S-W Paris)
the problem is that every "firm" has its classifications...

you are L21 and very well brought up result for Basque and Breton is normal because it is outside British islands two more stronger concentration of L21, with rate going to to 50 % in Brittany (Finist?re) and in Basque country (Guipuscoa).
"European 66% (North and Basque and South?)
"
I think that there is a confusion in the name Basque-iberian which in fact means Basque of the Iberian Peninsula and not iberian people which is a different population. Iberian people is Mediterranean west .

mpcvblpfdk

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 25949 times.

Back