Between Two Iberias

rinoceronte

Reaction score
Since there was information on one of the threads here about G2a haplogroup being present in most of the ancientest European cities, here is a linguistic-historical research claiming to prove that all the ancient world used to speak a Kartvelian language(s). Don't consider it advertisement, it has too many entries to re-post them here:

kahilarece (dot) blogspot (dot) com

I heard your daddy got stuck between the two Iberia's if I'm not mistaken; an excellent thread.

lolll : ) ok

Cool thread ...

I mean....."in between the two Iberia's"; what in the he_ _ does that even mean? This proves that "all of the ancient world spoke the kartvelian language"...I've never heard something so vaguely loose and illogical in my entire life, it makes me wonder wether or not you are consistently abusing hallucinogens.

It means that beside the two already known Iberias, the Europe is full of other Iberias. One of them is your Italy, which is overwhelmed with Kartvelian toponyms: Lazio, Bari, Udine, Sacile, Samarte, Salobio, Varese, Liguria, Sagorgo, Sascupo, Equeculi, Peucetii, Venezia, Novara, Rieti...

In other words, the whole Europe used to be one big Iberia.

The fact that you haven't thought about something not necessarily has something to do with hallucinogens. Even you phrasing it like that may have nothing to do with hallucinogens.

This thread has been viewed 6486 times.

Back