Analysing Eurasian & African autosomal DNA from Lazaridis et al. 2013

Excellent choice of a vessel. Very animistic and primitive, deserving hg I. :17:...with a smile of R1a comrade tovarishtch.

Now that's funny!

I actually chortled-- no joke!

Last edited:
In terms of geno 2.0 (haven't checked ftdna) in terms of T-PF7443+ we have four individuals to work with here. Canary Islands, Campania (Caserta) Italy, a Sardinian and a German. I'm gonna go ahead and postulate a Phoenician link. La Palma (he westernmost canary island) had heavy Phoenician/Carthaginian influence from this same men that found Cadiz and Ibiza. The Sardinian is a rare Phoenician probably too, as is my marker (don't forget T is found at 18% in Sciacca Sicily, in the exact domain were the Phoenicians settled.) Marsala, Palermo, Selinunte, Pantelleria island, Erice, Favignana island, Aegadian islands, castellamare del golfo and cefalu were all Phoenician sites. We also know of a 7-8% high on the campanian coast and several central/north italian isolated cities have high frequencies as well. Same for 1-2 isolated pockets near Bavaria. A few regions of Spain and Portugal have interesting frequencies as well, although he spaniards lean towards Phoenician colonization whereas the Portuguese T1b signals are more in line with recent Jewish influence. It is not well understood why Chios has 25% T but it could be do to passing under Persian dominion and some studies on Aegean islands + Crete have found up to 33% T.

Your getting confused with origins and high percentages. you always look at T1 for origin instead of just plain T.
Basal T of which represent 4% of all T in the world is found in Syria, Caucasus, Caspian sea area ..................and Nat Geno also says south germany.
T1 is 96% of all T in the world has nothing to do with origins.

So do not worry about high numbers for T1 as these are irrelevant to origin

Maybe because the other one have finally accepted the reality. I have generally a good view on Catalans
There's no need to not mention my nickname Alan. If you want to say Knovas, just say it.

I'm following the discussion, I do not fear different points of view. I'm simply getting tired of discussing the same exact things again and again. The "Iberian agenda argument" is not very boring, but incredibly boring I'd say. If that's the discussion, then I prefer to stay away.

I'll keep reading anyway. Enjoy ;)

There's no need to not mention my nickname Alan. If you want to say Knovas, just say it.

I'm following the discussion, I do not fear different points of view. I'm simply getting tired of discussing the same exact things again and again. The "Iberian agenda argument" is not very boring, but incredibly boring I'd say. If that's the discussion, then I prefer to stay away.

I didn't said your name because I believed there are other Iberian users too. Actually I wasn't even thinking about you.

Last edited:

I always found your opinion balanced and objective. I was thinking about fellas like Lynx, Drac or Cambria.

What the bloody heck are you talking about Sile? I'm referring to T1a1a3, my downstream subclade, re-read my posts please. I said nothing of the origins of T*. I said I find it odd how the only T1a1a3's are me (Naples region), canary islander, southern Sardinian and a German fellow in geno 2.0; can you find some more on ftdna?

What the bloody heck are you talking about Sile? I'm referring to T1a1a3, my downstream subclade, re-read my posts please. I said nothing of the origins of T*. I said I find it odd how the only T1a1a3's are me (Naples region), canary islander, southern Sardinian and a German fellow in geno 2.0; can you find some more on ftdna?

What I am saying is that everything you mentioned which has T1 is migrational are not places of origin of T-M184 ( Basal) .

Basal places by genetic companies for T-M184 ( T1* is not Basal )
Ftdna = South Pakistan
Nat G = North Caucasus ( plus south Germany? only heard of this )
23andme = Shores of the south caspian sea
Ancestry = Assyrian and Kurdish lands
Genomes = Armenia
and Another company IIRC British/scottish DNA = Uzbekistan
None have mesopotamia , they only have this area for K

Adamo, you do a good job of explaining basic y-DNA relationships.

Could you look into and explain the confusing (to me anyway) status adjustment that we see with the older haplogroup S grouping? Are Melanasians now haplogroup M primarily?

And moderators... this is related to this thread... although it may not seem so at first glance.

That's a difficult question, M and S (Papua new Guinean haplogroups derived from k) are the ones I understand the least; haven't researched them much.

Geno 2.0 postulates a west Asian origin, with M70+ involved in kebaran and Emirian culture, nothing more. Ftdna indicates northern Afghanistan not Pakistan.

Geno 2.0 postulates a west Asian origin, with M70+ involved in kebaran and Emirian culture, nothing more. Ftdna indicates northern Afghanistan not Pakistan.

Again you mention M70.....M70 is not basal , M184 is ..................it should be easier to track as there is only 4% in the world

So which of the aforementioned locations was T-M184* origin according to you?

Really? Pakistan?

I always found your opinion balanced and objective. I was thinking about fellas like Lynx, Drac or Cambria.
I don't know this Lynx, but he's out of the forum since a very long time I think. I forgot Drac is Catalan origin as well, so I thought he was refering to me.

Curiously enough, the #1 instigator of this "Iberian agenda" hypocritical myth around here is an administrator himself (LeBrok) How exactly was he chosen for this task, which ideally requires an impartial, objective person with no agendas of his own, is a real puzzle.

Too bad that yours never is, at least certainly not when it comes to "Iberians". One only needs to find someone targeting Iberians for any reason in any given thread and wait a little bit to quite predictably see you adding fuel to the fire. It never fails. Keep on proving us right.

Too bad that yours never is, at least certainly not when it comes to "Iberians". One only needs to find someone targeting Iberians for any reason in any given thread and wait a little bit to quite predictably see you adding fuel to the fire. It never fails. Keep on proving us right.
Damn, I'm a profit lol, here he is, showing up only to "protect" Iberian "honor and purity". They never participate in other scientific discoveries and discussions, just for love of science or journey through history of humankind with us, but only come to attack the "enemies" of Iberia, slanders of white celtic heritage, or the ones who "brown" Iberians in any way.
So how dare I call it An Agenda? lol

Damn, I'm a profit lol, here he is, showing up only to "protect" Iberian "honor and purity". They never participate in other scientific discoveries and discussions, just for love of science or journey through history of humankind with us, but only come to attack the "enemies" of Iberia, slanders of white celtic heritage, or the ones who "brown" Iberians in any way.
So how dare I call it An Agenda? lol
This is second time you mention Celts in this thread when nobody has...see how it's you who is obsessed with it ?

And why did you ban Drac now ?

This is second time you mention Celts in this thread when nobody has...see how it's you who is obsessed with it ?

And why did you ban Drac now ?

Is he banned? from when

This thread has been viewed 108426 times.

Back