adamo account problems

John123

Banned
Reaction score
Explain me THIS: my "adamo" profile has been blocked from accessing the forum. Why can't I login anymore it says "access denied"; who has blocked me, for what motive; what have I done?

why is it that i continually get thrown out of this forum every 5 minutes..............is a nightmare writing anything .
I actually have to do have sentences, submit, then go edit again

Are there some parameters I could adjust to lengthen it out to 10 minutes?

That's a problem with your cookie setting. Go to your browser options and make sure that you can accept third party cookies until they expire. If you don't your session might not be saved on the forum and you will have to log in again every few minutes.

Btw, I have only seen this thread about Adamo's account now.

But since Adamo has been writing so pretty outrageous comments as John123 and Phoenician in this thread (the worse posts have been deleted), he will be banned from now on. We can't accept a guy who says he condones violence against women on this forum.

That's a problem with your cookie setting. Go to your browser options and make sure that you can accept third party cookies until they expire. If you don't your session might not be saved on the forum and you will have to log in again every few minutes.

this is already accepted with my firefox
I was wondering if it has to do with..........opening another screen on another site and then returning to eupedia

This thread has been viewed 15552 times.

Back