Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 957

Thread: Questions on my Y-DNA Haplogroup T

  1. #451
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    I have limited access to my results:
    ...... You will only see matches for the levels you have tested. .....
    CTS8862 (Positive).
    L25, PAGES00113, Y17493, and CTS1848 (All Negatives) were tested with ftdna.
    I Tested for Z19945 (Positive), and Retested again for CTS1848 (still Negative) with YSEQ.
    12 Markers Matches
    They are all M70, besides the Italian with CTS8862

    They are too distant from me, and not even one of them match Your List of matches, so I don’t see the need to add their names.
    25 Markers (Just Me)

    37 Markers (Just me)

    From the T Project Z19945 / CTS1848 (Italians, Belgians, and the Brits) you already know who they are.
    thanks
    The bottom map which has the marker in Cornwall England is Curtiss part of the Fuser family I linked above...post # 444
    có che un pòpoło no 'l defende pi ła só łéngua el xe prónto par èser s'ciavo

    when a people no longer dares to defend its language it is ripe for slavery.

  2. #452
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    my map


    the red marker near you is from Torretto..........he is a northern italian who married a German ...........I need to recheck but I think he is a cimbri
    .
    The orange marker near Rome is a mr. Viselli ....1 step distance from me and yet to be confirmed as Z19945

  3. #453
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    18-04-14
    Posts
    697


    Country: Poland



    Some news from ancient times?

  4. #454
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    Some news from ancient times?
    not the title

  5. #455
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    17-07-18
    Posts
    8


    Country: Italy



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Hello...I did DNA test with 23andme... My y-haplogroup is T-CTS8862. My relatives and anchestor until I know are from north tuscany (Italy)

  6. #456
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    4,772

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.

    Questions on my Y-DNA Haplogroup T

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo7 View Post
    Hello...I did DNA test with 23andme... My y-haplogroup is T-CTS8862. My relatives and anchestor until I know are from north tuscany (Italy)
    I’m Italian from Puglia, and I’m also T-CTS8862 at 23andme, but after testing with YSEQ, my haplogroup as of now is one step below: T-Z19945.
    Chances are that your final haplogroup is 1 step or 2 lower than CTS8862.
    There are other Italians too. :)

  7. #457
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Leo7 View Post
    Hello...I did DNA test with 23andme... My y-haplogroup is T-CTS8862. My relatives and anchestor until I know are from north tuscany (Italy)
    Confirmed another T-CTS8862 tuscan
    Leonardo Di Vita from Fermi Toscana
    tested on 23andme v5
    .
    try to contact him on 23andme site

  8. #458
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    4,772

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Questions on my Y-DNA Haplogroup T

    Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    Confirmed another T-CTS8862 tuscan
    Leonardo Di Vita from Fermi Toscana
    tested on 23andme v5
    Do you think that Leo7 could also be Z19945 or CTS1848?

  9. #459
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    my current matches .........with zero or 1 distance.....from ftdna
    red is noted as SNP Z19945 group in Ftdna T project
    blue confirmed Z19945 but not in T project
    .
    0 Carmine Anthony DiChiara
    0 Timothy Brennan
    0 Mr. Maury Lamar Jones II
    0 Mr. Joseph "Mac" Hill
    0 William Bradshaw Atherholt
    0 Mr. Jack Jones
    0 Mr. Damjan Mozetic .................original name Mosetti from Trentino Italy
    0 Richard A. Crump
    0 Gary Reddick ........................original name Radich from Hesse Germany
    0 Michael William Benedetto
    0 Leonard Schales
    1 Donald Mattos ...............................original name Costa
    1 Petar Nikolov Petrov
    1 Daniel Ávila Caldeira
    1 Thomas Riley ....................................original name Wolfe
    1 Gerhard Ludwig Fiedler
    1 Terry Brooks
    1 Douglas C. Bowen
    1 Francisco Bernot
    1 Eduardo Bernot
    1 K Fundora

    1 Inoncencio Higuera
    1 Richard George Perry ...................original name Pereira
    1 Roy Curtis Parker
    1 Daniel Alexander Rossi
    Jack Jones above ...............original surname Eberhart from Baden Germany
    .
    Joseph mac Hill .............1500 origin was surname Seetz or Seytz or Seitz ....from southern Bavaria

  10. #460
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    Do you think that Leo7 could also be Z19945 or CTS1848?
    maybe

    I think he should contact Leonardo in 23andme first

  11. #461
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    17-07-18
    Posts
    8


    Country: Italy



    If you can help me to know more about my specific haplogroup, I would be grateful
    Last edited by Leo7; 02-08-18 at 21:34.

  12. #462
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    4,772

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Questions on my Y-DNA Haplogroup T

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo7 View Post
    If you can help me to know more about my specific haplogroup, I would be grateful
    Look for big red oval CTS8489 (it’s another name for CTS8862) at the bottom left of the tree, is in the Europe Middle Bronze Age Branch, 3700 ybp old.
    Notice the mutations, you could be positive for some of them.
    Y T Phylogenetic Tree - Made by Alpenjager, Thanks :)



    You need to get a Y chromosome deep test if you want to Know more.

    https://www.yfull.com
    https://www.yseq.net
    https://www.familytreedna.com/products/y-dna

    You already know that you are CTS8862, if available test below that.

    More info on T:
    https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...Y-haplogroup-T
    Last edited by Salento; 03-08-18 at 08:51.

  13. #463
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    17-07-18
    Posts
    8


    Country: Italy



    Thank you very much for the information. I had already seen Phylogenetic three but I did not know 3 links👍😀

  14. #464
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    my map

    the red marker near you is from Torretto..........he is a northern italian who married a German ...........I need to recheck but I think he is a cimbri
    .
    The orange marker near Rome is a mr. Viselli ....1 step distance from me and yet to be confirmed as Z19945
    from another site..my matches

  15. #465
    Regular Member Huracan's Avatar
    Join Date
    21-02-14
    Posts
    215

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-CTS1848 Celtic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    L3e2b Yoruba/Fulbe

    Ethnic group
    Hispano-Cuban
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    Look for big red oval CTS8489 (it’s another name for CTS8862) at the bottom left of the tree, is in the Europe Middle Bronze Age Branch, 3700 ybp old.
    Notice the mutations, you could be positive for some of them.
    Y T Phylogenetic Tree - Made by Alpenjager, Thanks :)



    You need to get a Y chromosome deep test if you want to Know more.

    https://www.yfull.com
    https://www.yseq.net
    https://www.familytreedna.com/products/y-dna

    You already know that you are CTS8862, if available test below that.

    More info on T:
    https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...Y-haplogroup-T
    @Sile, do you know what Alpenjager meant by marking CTS1848 as Andalusi refugees? I am intrigued as to how they came to mark it as such and what it means for our clades. Thanks.

  16. #466
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Huracan View Post
    @Sile, do you know what Alpenjager meant by marking CTS1848 as Andalusi refugees? I am intrigued as to how they came to mark it as such and what it means for our clades. Thanks.
    no idea
    .
    while your line went to CTS1848 .........mine did not and went in the NW line as that is the only way to go.
    .
    I imagine that Z19945 will end up being a junction where a few lines will split off ...............I also think that Z19945 was created ( its origin) between Alsace and Bavaria .......there are too many that come from there

  17. #467
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    15-11-17
    Posts
    22


    Country: Canada



    Sile, where does CTS6507 fit in on the T-M184 tree?

  18. #468
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Caucasus View Post
    Sile, where does CTS6507 fit in on the T-M184 tree?
    under T1a1-P77
    info
    .
    .
    T-P77*
    T-Y4964 FGC3996/Y4964 * Z711/FGC3970 * Y4982/FGC3994formed 4900 ybp, TMRCA 4500 ybpinfo
    T-Y4964*
    T-Y29990 * Y29994 * Y29992+7 SNPsformed 4500 ybp, TMRCA 3000 ybpinfo
    id:YF08255GRC
    id:YF02393ARE
    T-Y4990 FGC4009/Y4956/A22205 * CTS4647 * FGC4005+2 SNPsformed 4500 ybp, TMRCA 4400 ybpinfo
    T-Y4990*
    id:YF02424IRQ
    T-CTS6507 formed 4400 ybp, TMRCA 4400 ybpinfo
    id:ERS256914ITA [IT-CA]

  19. #469
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    15-11-17
    Posts
    22


    Country: Canada



    Thanks a lot, Sile. You guys have been discovering amazing connections and networks bewteen people who never ever thought of having these common genetic bonds. I need to educate myself further on technical terms.
    It would be amazing to create some dictionary or explanation on this tree so the laymen would be able to better understand these interesting links more easily.

  20. #470
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    my current matches .........with zero or 1 distance.....from ftdna
    red is noted as SNP Z19945 group in Ftdna T project
    blue confirmed Z19945 but not in T project
    .
    0 Carmine Anthony DiChiara
    0 Timothy Brennan
    0 Mr. Maury Lamar Jones II
    0 Mr. Joseph "Mac" Hill
    0 William Bradshaw Atherholt
    0 Mr. Jack Jones
    0 Mr. Damjan Mozetic .................original name Mosetti from Trentino Italy
    0 Richard A. Crump
    0 Gary Reddick ........................original name Radich from Hesse Germany
    0 Michael William Benedetto
    0 Leonard Schales
    1 Donald Mattos ...............................original name Costa
    1 Petar Nikolov Petrov
    1 Daniel Ávila Caldeira
    1 Thomas Riley ....................................original name Wolfe
    1 Gerhard Ludwig Fiedler
    1 Terry Brooks
    1 Douglas C. Bowen
    1 Francisco Bernot
    1 Eduardo Bernot
    1 K Fundora

    1 Inoncencio Higuera
    1 Richard George Perry ...................original name Pereira
    1 Roy Curtis Parker
    1 Daniel Alexander Rossi
    at Kevin

    I see Richard wrote to us and gave us his gedmatch ID ................he has zero connection with myself after I tested us through Gedmatch
    since he is one distance from me , I assume then this 1 distance must be over 1500 years ago , basically the commencement of SNP CTS1848 ( which i am negative ) .
    We then, are in the same boat ................
    As for yourself with Richard, you must match as you both are positive CTS1848 .........would I assume this to be true?

  21. #471
    Regular Member Huracan's Avatar
    Join Date
    21-02-14
    Posts
    215

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-CTS1848 Celtic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    L3e2b Yoruba/Fulbe

    Ethnic group
    Hispano-Cuban
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    at Kevin

    I see Richard wrote to us and gave us his gedmatch ID ................he has zero connection with myself after I tested us through Gedmatch
    since he is one distance from me , I assume then this 1 distance must be over 1500 years ago , basically the commencement of SNP CTS1848 ( which i am negative ) .
    We then, are in the same boat ................
    As for yourself with Richard, you must match as you both are positive CTS1848 .........would I assume this to be true?
    @Sile please use my username on this forum and yes I saw he emailed us, glad he reached out. I no longer have Gedmatch so I won't be able to find out how closely we are related in that sense. And yes, Richard is perhaps the closest to me in the clade thus far besides the Bernot family.

  22. #472
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Huracan View Post
    @Sile please use my username on this forum and yes I saw he emailed us, glad he reached out. I no longer have Gedmatch so I won't be able to find out how closely we are related in that sense. And yes, Richard is perhaps the closest to me in the clade thus far besides the Bernot family.
    np

    In my previous post , where I showed my zero and 1 distance matches, the trend I get is that my zero distance matches have negative CTS1848, and the one with 1 distance matches seem to have positive CTS1848...............is that the case for yourself to myself?

  23. #473
    Regular Member Huracan's Avatar
    Join Date
    21-02-14
    Posts
    215

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-CTS1848 Celtic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    L3e2b Yoruba/Fulbe

    Ethnic group
    Hispano-Cuban
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    np

    In my previous post , where I showed my zero and 1 distance matches, the trend I get is that my zero distance matches have negative CTS1848, and the one with 1 distance matches seem to have positive CTS1848...............is that the case for yourself to myself?
    For us that is true as you are 1 GD from me at 12 markers. As for the rest of my matches at this level, here is my list (and to keep your same color coding system: red are confirmed Z19945+ in the T project group while green are grouped with Z19945+ but not yet confirmed)

    0 R. G. Perry
    1 D. Mattos
    1 E. H. Curtiss
    1 J. Jones
    1 V. Pretotto

  24. #474
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Huracan View Post
    For us that is true as you are 1 GD from me at 12 markers. As for the rest of my matches at this level, here is my list (and to keep your same color coding system: red are confirmed Z19945+ in the T project group while green are grouped with Z19945+ but not yet confirmed)
    0 R. G. Perry
    1 D. Mattos
    1 E. H. Curtiss
    1 J. Jones
    1 V. Pretotto
    Thanks Huracan
    here is the Frush family which Curtiss belongs to...looks like positive for CTS1848

    https://www.familytreedna.com/public...ame=ycolorized
    .
    if you check the ftdna project above...you will see curtiss...plus all the T-M70 from the Frush line ......all confirmed Z19945 via the yFull team

    .
    ................................

    I do not remember................. if Jack Jones belongs to the Drakes of Plymouth ( not francis drake line ) or from ????? from Mengelsdorf old east Germany

  25. #475
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,117

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    my current matches .........with zero or 1 distance.....from ftdna
    red is noted as SNP Z19945 group in Ftdna T project
    blue confirmed Z19945 but not in T project
    .
    0 Carmine Anthony DiChiara
    0 Timothy Brennan
    0 Mr. Maury Lamar Jones II
    0 Mr. Joseph "Mac" Hill
    0 William Bradshaw Atherholt
    0 Mr. Jack Jones
    0 Mr. Damjan Mozetic .................original name Mosetti from Trentino Italy
    0 Richard A. Crump
    0 Gary Reddick ........................original name Radich from Hesse Germany
    0 Michael William Benedetto
    0 Leonard Schales
    1 Donald Mattos ...............................original name Costa
    1 Petar Nikolov Petrov
    1 Daniel Ávila Caldeira
    1 Thomas Riley ....................................original name Wolfe
    1 Gerhard Ludwig Fiedler
    1 Terry Brooks
    1 Douglas C. Bowen
    1 Francisco Bernot
    1 Eduardo Bernot
    1 K Fundora

    1 Inoncencio Higuera
    1 Richard George Perry ...................original name Pereira
    1 Roy Curtis Parker
    1 Daniel Alexander Rossi
    Terry Brooks ancestors are Jonannes Brucke from Bamberg Germany
    Elisabeth Brücke, 1587 - 1622
    Elisabeth Brücke was born in 1587, in Elsoff Wittgenstein, to Johannes Rück.
    Johannes was born in 1557, in Elsoff Wittgenstein.
    Elisabeth married Johannes Brücke on February 16 1612, at age 25 in Elsoff Berleburg Wittgenstein.
    Johannes was born in 1582.
    They had one daughter: Eulalia Kloos (born Brücke).
    Elisabeth passed away on December 24 1622, at age 35 in Elsoff Wittgenstein.
    .
    John Brucke 1610 -1679
    father of
    john brooke 1636 -1695
    father of
    Benjamin Brooks 1685-1745
    Last edited by Sile; 17-08-18 at 20:20.

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •