if so you are noted as having cts1848 now
T1a2b Y6033>CTS933>CTS54>CTS8489>Z19945>CTS1848 Iberian
4 other cts1848 where processed 3 months ago , kits are
all are noted as
T1a2b Y6033>CTS933>CTS54>[CTS8489>Z19945>CTS1848]? Germany
and there is also another belgium
T1a2b Y6033>CTS933>CTS54>CTS8489>Z19945>CTS1848 Belgium
all have 22 for DYS390

Where is this denoted? FTDNA? If so, this is exciting!

the age of my z19945 has moved further back

so 3410 less ydp which is the year 1950 gives me a year of 1460BC

@KF
are you in yfull and is that IBS below yourself?
My yfull matches ......
Spoke/written to Reddick knox and he says his origins are from Hesse Germany and the original surname was Radich ( radish in German )
Spoke to Bernot and he said he was walloon and his ancestors where cannon makers for the spanish in Spanish netherlands.
The Italian is from Trentino/South Tyrol .........I cannot make contact
PUR is from originally Galicia Spain
The blank country one is surname Hill from South Carolina, a horse trader, origins are west Scottish

@KF
are you in yfull and is that IBS below yourself?
My yfull matches ......
Spoke/written to Reddick knox and he says his origins are from Hesse Germany and the original surname was Radich ( radish in German )
Spoke to Bernot and he said he was walloon and his ancestors where cannon makers for the spanish in Spanish netherlands.
The Italian is from Trentino/South Tyrol .........I cannot make contact
PUR is from originally Galicia Spain
The blank country one is surname Hill from South Carolina, a horse trader, origins are west Scottish

Remember you said that those HG samples were from papers, so no that is not me. I have not submitted/uploaded to YFull.

Interesting info from the other members!

Remember you said that those HG samples were from papers, so no that is not me. I have not submitted/uploaded to YFull.
Interesting info from the other members!
Have you changed your site name? How did you do that?
Yes HG are people included by the yfull from older studies , these are not fabricated numbers , but real people. I will ask yfull about the IBS person, I have a suspicion that it might be from Giron Spain.

Have you changed your site name? How did you do that?
Yes HG are people included by the yfull from older studies , these are not fabricated numbers , but real people. I will ask yfull about the IBS person, I have a suspicion that it might be from Giron Spain.

I Google searched how to change one's username on Eupedia and it gave me a forum where they provided private message link to Maciamo. There you can request a username change!

@Alpenjager
As part of this 2015 paper
United in death—related by blood? Genetic and archeometric analyses of skeletal remains from the neolithic earthwork bruchsal-aue
Authors
First published: 25 March 2015Full publication history

I was given these Ydna samples
BrA 7a = I2a2a M223
BrA 7B = T - L131
I1 = I2c1a2 S6687
I2 = Qm3a6 L804
I3 = I2a2b L38
A1 = J2a1 Z6065
A2 = I1
A3 = R1b
A4 = R1b
Do you have these or the paper in your historic samples ?

BrA 7a // DYS393= -, DYS393=13, DYS385=16, DYS389-I=14, DYS437=(13)/(14), DYS456=14, DYS458=16, DYS635= -

BrA 7b // DYS393= -, DYS393=13, DYS385=(16), DYS389-I=14, DYS437=(15), DYS456=14, DYS458=16, DYS635= -

BrA 7a and Bra 7b is the same individual sample with two different tries to get results.

Feature =162
Grabe number =1
Ind. (lit.) =8
Ind.(this study) =BrA 7
Tooth sample =47
Analyses = aDNA, Sr
Bone sample =Femur Left
Analyses =Sr, C, N
Morph. age =30–35
Morph. sex =Male
Genetic sex =Male
Stress indicators =C. orbitalia/cranii

Last edited:
OK - I ordered the Big Y on 11/15 - maybe I'll be able to push through this 'mystery'.

I had my brother's DNA tested a few years back and we've been reclassified several times. T-L131, T-PAGES00011 and now it looks like we are probably L446+ CTS11984 and maybe [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]S27463.

I sent a question in to the administrators of the T group over on FTDNA because it just seems so weird to me to be the 'only' T-PAGES00011 for so long and here is Gareth's reply - btw, I hope the BIG Y sale is a really good one this year.

[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Hello Susan[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]As far as I can tell your brother is the only T-PAGES00011 in the database. PAGES00011 was originally discovered in haplogroup A and when searching I found a PAGES00011+ example in haplogroup R. It therefore appears to be a recurrent SNP and possibly unreliable. I strongly suspect that when FTDNA added it to their tree a few years ago the person analysing the data made the fundamental error of not checking whether SNPs had more than one occurrance [/FONT]in the same haplogroup[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal].[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]So I would disregard your brother's T-PAGES00011 designation. What we do know from his Geno 2.0 results is that he is L446+ CTS11984-. We have 4 kits with this combination who have tested Big Y and three of them share a number of novel SNPs including S27463. One of them (379058) is closer to your brother than the other two and in fact is quite high up on his list of matches at 67 markers - see the attached screen shot (I have also included the matches at 111 markers although 379058 hasn't tested to that level). I think it's very likely that your brother is S27463+ and shares many novel SNPs with 379058.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I believe FTDNA are about to announce their annual Fathers' Day sale. If Big Y is included in the sale I would encourage you to go ahead and order the test.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Best wishes[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Gareth Henson[/FONT]

@huracan

As of yesterday , you have been placed in the T-Z19945 group ( ftdna project ) along with myself and the 3 x Walloon/East French people ..........the other is the Hessian named Radich

Greetings everyone,

I did receive recently my test results. For my paternal line I received: T-CTS6507 as my subclade. Although nearly every first and second degree ancestor from my family lives since the 18th century in Persia, there is a family myth that my fathers ancestors came from southern Italy. Honestly I did not think that the test would confirm anything but my autosomal results did show about 1/3 from the italian region (17.9% from Tuscany, 12,4% from South Italy and 2.2% from North Italy).
I would like to know if there is a way to find more information from my y-subclade or from my raw data, since I saw more "recent" T-subclades online.

Best regards

Last edited:
Greetings everyone,
I did receive recently my test results. For my paternal line I received: T-CTS6507 as my subclade. Although nearly every first and second degree ancestor from my family lives since the 18th century in Persia, there is a family myth that my fathers ancestors came from southern Italy. Honestly I did not think that the test would confirm anything but my autosomal results did show about 1/3 from the italian region ([FONT="]17.9%[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=times new roman] from [/FONT][COLOR=inherit][FONT="]Tuscany[/FONT][FONT="], 12,4% from [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=inherit][FONT="]South Italy and [/FONT][FONT="]2.2% f[/FONT]rom North Italy).
I would like to know if there is a way to find more information from my y-subclade or from my raw data, since I saw more "recent" T-subclades online.
Best regards
Hi...Do you have or have tested for CTS6280?........as some are found in Messina Sicily.
CTS6280 is the next SNP after CTS6507

Greetings everyone,

I did receive recently my test results. For my paternal line I received: T-CTS6507 as my subclade. Although nearly every first and second degree ancestor from my family lives since the 18th century in Persia, there is a family myth that my fathers ancestors came from southern Italy. Honestly I did not think that the test would confirm anything but my autosomal results did show about 1/3 from the italian region (17.9% from Tuscany, 12,4% from South Italy and 2.2% from North Italy).

Best regards

Hello and welcome! Question, what test gave you those Italian percentages?

Thank you for your quick answers! I made the regular test on Living DNA, testing the paternal, maternal and the autosomal mixture. These percentages are from my "complete" family ancestry chart. Unfortunately CTS6280 is not included in the shown tree. Is there a chance that it is included in the raw data?

I encountered on "yfull.com" the following sample from a person from Caligari only showing the CTS6507 (id:ERS256914).

Last edited:
Thank you for your quick answers! I made the regular test on Living DNA, testing the paternal, maternal and the autosomal mixture. These percentages are from my "complete" family ancestry chart. Unfortunately CTS6280 is not included in the shown tree. Is there a chance that it is included in the raw data?

I encountered on "yfull.com" the following sample from a person from Caligari only showing the CTS6507 (id:ERS256914).

Hi welcome Parthamaspates! Good thing you checked YFull it is a good resource. If you look closer at the CTS6507 clade, there are two men that are designated CTS6507* meaning that they do not belong to the subgroupings that occur below this group. It also means that they are strictly CTS6507+, sharing the same mutation/SNP as you and most related to you.

View attachment 9594

Here you can see that besides the Italian (from Cagliari, Sardinia) (who is CTS6507+) there is an Iraqi (from Thi Qar in SE Iraq) and Egyptian (Sohag).

@huracan

As of yesterday , you have been placed in the T-Z19945 group ( ftdna project ) along with myself and the 3 x Walloon/East French people ..........the other is the Hessian named Radich

This is good! Hope to see further progress as our clade grows and we find more information on it

Greetings everyone,

Best regards
I now know why you chose that user name:
from wiki

"Parthamaspates, was the Roman client king of the Parthian Empire and later of Osroene. He was the son of the Parthian emperor Osroes I."

This is good! Hope to see further progress as our clade grows and we find more information on it

The STR are being redone..........so let's see .................I think I am over 1000 years from you , but you and the walloons look like you are inside of 500years

the SNP that yfull found in ERS256914
ERS256914 960 952 ...T-CTS6507 .....T-Y7794, ....T-Y4963, ....T-Y31474
so branch CTS6507 with the 3 SNP confirmed

This thread has been viewed 467840 times.

Back