Questions on my Y-DNA Haplogroup T

Hello. I got T-L446 (BY63685) and I come from the Balkans. Is there anyone from the same group I could talk to?

Welcome @Trubo,

Are you the Serbian sample on YFull? (I got this tree view by clicking "Live" at the top)

Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 5.28.58 PM.jpg

Hello. I got T-L446 (BY63685) and I come from the Balkans. Is there anyone from the same group I could talk to?

There are 3 of us with T-L446......which is the branch T1a2-L131 group .....you make 4

Yes I am that person from Kosovo. I am from an ethnic group "Gorani" to be more precize.
I am not the person who originates in Montenegro, he is from another branch.

Yes I am that person from Kosovo. I am from an ethnic group "Gorani" to be more precize.

Ok ................so what huracan posted is yourself ?

Do you match with any another T-L446 persons with who you tested with.........maybe one named Lorik Cana ( famous footballer ) who married a woman from Milan Italy .............

Many of the Gorani muslim Kosovo group came via the Feyli Kurds during the ottoman period ...................this was spoken about on this site in 2013

stated was.......they came via Luristan, kermanshah and Ilam provinces.

and the Ydna from these Feylis are of R1b, R1a and T.

Yes it's me. I have a distant match with the German person from the same branch (Hans Caspar Gräßer).
Lorik Cana is from another branch as well (T-CTS933) so I am not related to him.

Regarding the Kurdish Goranis, as far as I know such migrations never happened. We have nothing in common except for the religion and the name which derived from our region called Gora which means highlands in our language. We are not very different from the rest of the surrounding populations.

Yes it's me. I have a distant match with the German person from the same branch (Hans Caspar Gräßer).
Lorik Cana is from another branch as well (T-CTS933) so I am not related to him.

Regarding the Kurdish Goranis, as far as I know such migrations never happened. We have nothing in common except for the religion and the name which derived from our region called Gora which means highlands in our language. We are not very different from the rest of the surrounding populations.

Thanks

I spoke with Claude about his ancestor a few months ago on facebook

Hans Caspar Gräßer; b 1660 and d. 1744 from Germany....................is T- L446
His grandson Johann Christoph came to Canada during the American revolution.

Claude Cregheur is related to the above Hans ( he is french-canadian ) he is T-BY60439. His paternal ancestors are from Thüringen, Germany.

are you on FtDna ?

all these below are related as per FtDna

from the T project team on my new Y79536

Y79536 was previously an equivalent to SK1480 , it still is on Discover which is a week behind the live FTDNA tree.
Bernard Kohout is SK1480+ but Y79536- so the SNPs are no longer equivalent.

T-Y79536's paternal line was formed when it branched off from the ancestor T-SK1480 and the rest of mankind around 1250 BCE.
Age of Y79536 is 1100 BCE.

from the T project team on my new Y79536
Y79536 was previously an equivalent to SK1480 , it still is on Discover which is a week behind the live FTDNA tree.
Bernard Kohout is SK1480+ but Y79536- so the SNPs are no longer equivalent.

T-Y79536's paternal line was formed when it branched off from the ancestor T-SK1480 and the rest of mankind around 1250 BCE.
Age of Y79536 is 1100 BCE.
yfull has about twenty-one Y349970 (SK1480) downstream SNPs, I'm negative for one of them, I don't know about the others.

…. see the highlighted SNP in the last yfull line:

P8exmMf.jpg

… my Yseq SNPs:

apgUB9h.jpg

yfull has about twenty-one Y349970 (SK1480) downstream SNPs, I'm negative for one of them, I don't know about the others.

…. see the highlighted SNP in the last yfull line:

P8exmMf.jpg

… my Yseq SNPs:

apgUB9h.jpg

i am negative for the same one

Is this to confirm that you are not aligned with the ukraine guy .......whose father was polish from the german stettin area of poland ..................their origins are northern Bavarian ...........I already presented their line previously

only 30 surnames of this guy appears in Poland ...............bulk are in Bavaria and next is Hesse Germany

i am negative for the same one
Is this to confirm that you are not aligned with the ukraine guy .......whose father was polish from the german stettin area of poland ..................their origins are northern Bavarian ...........I already presented their line previously
only 30 surnames of this guy appears in Poland ...............bulk are in Bavaria and next is Hesse Germany
I'm saying that if the highlighted SNP is equivalent to the Y264435 grouping, than SK1480 is still my final.

I'm saying that if the highlighted SNP is equivalent to the Y264435 grouping, than SK1480 is still my final.

if you are positive for Y79536 , then that is your marker .............if you are not positive then its Sk1480

Yfull does not use Y79536 ............so that is what is confusing

You cannot be Y264435 as you are negative for Y32531

if you are positive for Y79536 , then that is your marker .............if you are not positive then its Sk1480
Yfull does not use Y79536 ............so that is what is confusing
You cannot be Y264435 as you are negative for Y32531

… it is confusing … You said that you are negative for the highlighted SNP too (Y32531) … maybe there are two groups below SK1480.

The Sion line goes back to

Valerien Sion born ? .......married Catherine Mallet in 1635 in Camphin En Carembault, 59133, Nord, FRANCE

had a son named Philippe who married on 2 May 1703, Ronchin, 59790, Nord, FRANCE, to Catherine VEU

SNP Tracker as of 27 november has T-SK1480 as being in Trieste in the bronze age

This thread has been viewed 463551 times.

Back