Questions on my Y-DNA Haplogroup T

imo it’s time to decently re-test the Thomas Jefferson relatives, bet you they’ve got more subclades!

imo it’s time to decently re-test the Thomas Jefferson relatives, bet you they’ve got more subclades!

they have , but family will not allow more testing .............or even living family members

my guess is he is from modern wales and before that iberia and before that coastal egypt

all the T in the ftdna link i presented are Z19945

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/Freshour?iframe=yresults

I think that there are many more T-Z19945 in CT.

In a store in the Town of the Brooks, an old Man was following me around, and then with tears in his eyes said that I looked exactly like his (dead) Father, ...... anyway, all he Knows is that he’s a multi-generational local, and he’s an Anglo-German-Swiss mix, I told him that I’m Italian.

At first I thought he was a “confused” old man, (I look S.Eur.) ... who knows.

It doesn’t prove anything, but’s he’s not the only person that told me that I look familiar in that Town.

... that said, People often say that I look familiar to them.

more closer in regards to the age in the placing of T-Z19945

Last edited:
In the new viking paper there is one T1a2 with mtdna of H1b1
Origin from Hemse , south gotland island, origin...found in skara , western sweden
Skara was founded by Geats, also referred as Goths
Other T is Other branch....T1a1a with mtdna U5a2a1b found Ladoga near Leningrad Russia

Last edited:
Geats where referred as Goutai by Ptolemy, while Jordanes called them Ostrogoths

Geats where referred as Goutai by Ptolemy, while Jordanes called them Ostrogoths

According to table S6, VK398 was more than 1/3 italian-like. Couldn't this mean something? Italian ancestry?

In the new viking paper there is one T1a2 with mtdna of H1b1
Origin from Hemse , south gotland island, origin...found in skara , western sweden
Skara was founded by Geats, also referred as Goths
Other T is Other branch....T1a1a with mtdna U5a2a1b found Ladoga near Leningrad Russia

About the T1a1a Viking with mtDNA of U5a2a1b.

Surprisingly I know people from the Benevento province (Campania, Italy) with the same mtDNA.

aGyXHVj.png

2 more T-L446 in 23andme ...................both noted as 3rd to 5th cousins from myself and father

surname
Riggi from Belluno

Lehnus from Gorizia

2 others noted as T-L446 one is very old ........none related to me , so far

Erspamer b. 1701 from Malosco Trentino

Ulrich Blarer b.1190 from Saint Gallen Switzerland .......T-CTS11984

>>>>>>>>.................................

to finish off

Zuanne De Zen b.about 1500 from Porcia Pordenone Friuli ..................3rd to 5th cousin

Di Cori ......T-CTS8862 from Artena in Lazio Province .....................not related

Sebok and Murrin .......T-CTS6507 from Regensberg Germany ....................Sebok is related, Murrin is not

This relationship to me is based on 23andme ,, I do not know how accurate they are

Last edited:
2 more T-L446 in 23andme ...................both noted as 3rd to 5th cousins from myself and father

surname
Riggi from Belluno

Lehnus from Gorizia

2 others noted as T-L446 one is very old ........none related to me , so far

Erspamer b. 1701 from Malosco Trentino

Ulrich Blarer b.1190 from Saint Gallen Switzerland .......T-CTS11984

>>>>>>>>.................................

to finish off

Zuanne De Zen b.about 1500 from Porcia Pordenone Friuli ..................3rd to 5th cousin

Di Cori ......T-CTS8862 from Artena in Lazio Province .....................not related

Sebok and Murrin .......T-CTS6507 from Regensberg Germany ....................Sebok is related, Murrin is not

This relationship to me is based on 23andme ,, I do not know how accurate they are

On 23andme, can you query your matches by Haplogroup?

(I deleted my 23 .... long ago)

On 23andme, can you query your matches by Haplogroup?

(I deleted my 23 .... long ago)

yes it downloads an excel sheet.....

Found a 4th cousin relative with same ydna as myself in Blanzaguet-Saint-Cybard France with surname Tazzer.....under another cousin surname Bacchion in castelfranco, Veneto.
Unsure if the 23andme 4th cousins really means 4th cousins or later

Last edited:
Another ftdna T1a2 match ( a distance of 1 ) with myself yesterday......from the persons family tree, i went back to

Herman Im Hoff from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuwied
b 1601

had son .....Antonius b.1620 d.1677 same place but in heddersdorf , Neuwied, Pfalz

Another ftdna match..
Michael Lemke 1766-1813
From rosenberg, west prussia
Married Gottliebe Schachten from Norway

Current ancestors line Brian Lemke Usa

Another match.......i seem to be getting a lot of matches....i wonder if it is due to my 700 results coming in today

Georg Fischer T-L446
1829 chemitz , old east-germany
Ftdna 171516

This thread has been viewed 463449 times.

Back