Questions on my Y-DNA Haplogroup T

Another T-Z19945 placed with me in yfull.....no idea yet on who it is
Is it you Salento ?

Another T-Z19945 placed with me in yfull.....no idea yet on who it is
Is it you Salento ?

I didn’t test with Yfull, so unless they got a hold of my data, I doubt it :)

... (Yseq)

I didn’t test with Yfull, so unless they got a hold of my data, I doubt it :)

... (Yseq)

Ok
Have some details.....unsure how accurate as i await yfull
Person is polish from 5km south of malbork......old prussia lands.
I remember in the ysearch days ....my main 2 matches was a brooks (who is z19945 ) and a person named Ahman...from baltic sea , east of gdansk

Ok
Have some details.....unsure how accurate as i await yfull
Person is polish from 5km south of malbork......old prussia lands.

I remember in the ysearch days ....my main 2 matches was a brooks (who is z19945 ) and a person named Ahman...from baltic sea , east of gdansk

The Brooks are in Connecticut.

Just got confirmation from the pole....it is his sample......he is related on other sires with brooks and curtiss....which must include the freshour and fuser families

yes and before this from Cornwall England

and before this from Hanover Germany with original surname of Brucke

I sent you a private message

Could it be that Pandemics caused the demise of y T ?

maybe we don’t do too well ...

That’s freaky ... :)

... y T ... rare and widespread ...

Could it be that Pandemics caused the demise of y T ?

maybe we don’t do too well ...

That’s freaky ... :)

... y T ... rare and widespread ...

I think it is to do with slow sperm swimmers as per a snp in the M184 group .............so we produce 3 girls to every 5 children , IIRC from an old report ...........I need to go back to my old files to find the snp

I got info from 2 people , maciano and another from italy ( forgot his name , but was from near ascoli with marker T1a1a3 (T-PF7443) )
could be here
https://www.researchgate.net/public..._affecting_fertility_and_reproductory_success

I think it is to do with slow sperm swimmers as per a snp in the M184 group .............so we produce 3 girls to every 5 children , IIRC from an old report ...........I need to go back to my old files to find the snp
I got info from 2 people , maciano and another from italy ( forgot his name , but was from near ascoli with marker T1a1a3 (T-PF7443) )
could be here
https://www.researchgate.net/public..._affecting_fertility_and_reproductory_success
So you're saying that in the World there are more “pseudo y T Women” :) than y T Men.

we will never know because all the mtdna would be different

... hope this help: lol

most Salentini are excellent swimmers,

as a matter of fact, in my area, a rite of passage to manhood is swimming to the “Scoglio delle Fontanelle” and back :)
(been there, done that)

true !!!

... hope this help: lol

most Salentini are excellent swimmers,

as a matter of fact, in my area, a rite of passage to manhood is swimming to the “Scoglio delle Fontanelle” and back :)
(been there, done that)

true !!!

Only people who do that thing where i live are greeks....once a year , late january

Only people who do that thing where i live are greeks....once a year , late january

... makes sense

In Australia, Summer is in the Winter months,

... makes no sense :grin:

I guess is an ancient tradition, ... I wonder where it started at first.

... makes sense

In Australia, Summer is in the Winter months,

... makes no sense :grin:

I guess is an ancient tradition, ... I wonder where it started at first.

I will ask at work...there are a couple of greeks who know where this tradition started .............dates not important....its like the greek easter, changes dates yearly depending on how many full moons have passed after a certain date

the new yfull match
YF71651 new
i-node.png
T-Z19945*

I have spoken to the person who owns this ID

@salento
this is your map

do you have an update , as sample above is one of these

the new yfull match
YF71651 new
i-node.png
T-Z19945*

I have spoken to the person who owns this ID

@salento
this is your map

do you have an update , as sample above is one of these

no change, everything is still the same, even after the y111 upgrade.

Last edited:
I see the new Polacco T-Z19945.

and in the previous map, I have two matches in that area.

G7forYj.jpg

no change, everything is still the same, even after the y111 upgrade.

is the new Z19945 related to, or with the same surname as the other CT samples ?

not related to me.....he only sits with brooks and myself in yfull...........I am equally separated by these 2...........although brooks and the Belgium sample are 1 step from me in ftdna while the pole is no where to be seen

I placed the map because you presented it in the past and I thought he was linked to you

below is my map

I put their older surnames in blue

red = exact
orange = 1 step away

chit chats.....

petrov and Viselli ....zero
benedetto........originally from Pesaro moved to Friuli married a german and moved to apulia
Mozetti .....originally from trentino....moved to eastern friuli/slovenia
Wolff ........chatted with no results, he thinks they where always along the rhine or saarland
bernot......originally from Gorizia....moved to spanish Netherlands to make cannons for the spanish netherlands army

If you want the 4 americans......they are in 3 southern states ............surnames are hill, Jones and Reddick
1 x Reddick is a hessian original surname Radich .....blacksmith
2 x Jones = cornish/welsh origins and ancestor had slaves
3 x Hill = scottish origins .......raised horses for the confederates no slaves

I am missing from map for some reason ....Curtiss, Frush, Brooks, and the irish guy which was here not long ago , I think his surname was Walsh ( most of these are in yfull with me , but only brooks sits exactly with me )

according to the FTDNA map, the Polacco is definitely Z19945.

This thread has been viewed 462427 times.

Back