Questions on my Y-DNA Haplogroup T

There is still no final completion ( still testing ) on the first sample in the beginning of the T-Z19945 tree path

T-Y6033*
person.png
id:YF75971 DEU [DE-THURINGEN] formed 10800 ybp, TMRCA 7600 ybp

1 step from me ..............a Prussian of jewish religion coming from same place as the Pole in my yfull and ftdna group , ie, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbork province

Anthonius Hoff, b. 1616 and d. 1677

There is still no final completion ( still testing ) on the first sample in the beginning of the T-Z19945 tree path

T-Y6033*
person.png
id:YF75971 DEU [DE-THURINGEN] formed 10800 ybp, TMRCA 7600 ybp

There is another new T in the Group T1a2-CTS1848 ........which is one below me .......in YFull

There is another new T in the Group T1a2-CTS1848 ........which is one below me .......in YFull

new person is

T-Z19945
ag.png
3100 (3800
agli.png
2400)
Nicolas Vironet, b. 1818, d. 1874
BE.png
Belgium

• Nicolas VIRONET, born about May 1818, deceased 30 May 1874 (Saturday) - Jumet, 6040, Hainaut, Belgique aged about 56 years old, Houilleur

Married 4 November 1845 (Tuesday), Saint-Vaast, 7100, Hainaut, Belgique, to
  • Placidie-Joseph COPPIN, born 8 October 1823 (Wednesday) - Saint-Vaast, 7100, Hainaut, Belgique, deceased 27 March 1888 (Tuesday) - Jumet, 6040, Hainaut, Belgique aged 64 years old

children

Last edited:
I cannot read belgium ( walloon, french or flemish )

L’an mil huit cent dix huit, le cinq du mois de mai à neuf heures du matin, par devant nous, Bourgmestre et échevins de la ville de Mons, province du Hainaut, est comparue Agnès Delporte, âgée de vingr deux ans, employée à l’hospice des enfants abandonnés de cette ville et y demeurant, qui nous a déclaré qu’hier à neuf heures trois quart du soir, il a été trouvé dans le tour de l’hospice des enfants abandonnés, un enfant tel qu’elle nous l’a présenté emmailloté dans un morceau de callemande noire, deux mouchoirs simples, une braie, une chemise, un capotin de basin blanc, un bonnet de perkalle garni de tulle de soie festonnée et une sandrinette de coton à lignes rouges et blanches ayant dans ses maillots la moitié d’une image, après avoir visité cet enfant avons reconnu qu’il était nouveau né et de sexe masculin. De suite avons inscrit cet enfant sous les prénom et nom de [h=2]Nicolas Vironet[/h] et avons ordonné qu’il fut remis au dit hospice. De quoi nous avons dressé acte en présence de la dite Agnès Delporte et que nous avons signé, cette dernière ayant déclaré ne savoir écrire après qu’il lui a été fait lecture du contenu du présent procès verbal

@salento

BY143483 has been split into 2 branches by ftdna .......( T tree was redone by ftdna staff on the 19th of October ), which branch are you in?.........as I have 1 with me in SK1480 branch and the other person in the other branch

@salento

BY143483 has been split into 2 branches by ftdna .......( T tree was redone by ftdna staff on the 19th of October ), which branch are you in?.........as I have 1 with me in SK1480 branch and the other person in the other branch
In the y T Project we’re in the same BY143483 Group, ... me, you, and Anonymous :)

In the y T Project we’re in the same BY143483 Group, ... me, you, and Anonymous :)

Anonymous is the Polish guy who I chat with .................he states his line is from Thuringia Germany 100 years or so previously

BigY ftdna , split the BY143483 into 2 groups ..............I have one person with me and the other person went into the other group ...........I cannot tell if you have remained with me in the new grouping.....do you have snp SK1480 ???

Also note that CTS1848 group split into 2 branches 2 days ago ........both people from Belgium

post #844( Vironet ) has been reassigned into one of these groups

and the other is

T-Z19950 > T-CTS1848>T-Z19945>T-CTS8862> Jean Tillieux/Belgium

Anonymous is the Polish guy who I chat with .................he states his line is from Thuringia Germany 100 years or so previously

BigY ftdna, split the BY143483 into 2 groups ..............I have one person with me and the other person went into the other group ...........I cannot tell if you have remained with me in the new grouping.....do you have snp SK1480 ???

I didn’t do the BigY, .. I tested instead SK1480 (and some others) with Yseq, ... and I’m positive for it:

bX6p90B.jpg

interesting theory by T ftdna project team

So far T-Z19945 has three main branches and many sub groups. ............: branches below T-CTS11984 (YFull's T-CTS3767) represent growth in the Bronze age (since 2000 BC) following stagnation after the initial farming "growth spurt".

interesting theory by T ftdna project team

So far T-Z19945 has three main branches and many sub groups. ............: branches below T-CTS11984 (YFull's T-CTS3767) represent growth in the Bronze age (since 2000 BC) following stagnation after the initial farming "growth spurt".

... I wouldn’t call it a “growth spurt”,
It’s the least prolific y Haplogroup of all :)

... I wouldn’t call it a “growth spurt”,
It’s the least prolific y Haplogroup of all :)

T came into europe in early neolitihc with H ydna and G2a ydna ............all where butchered by later incoming ydna , like R1 , I as per some examples

Anyhow......there are a lot of belgiums in our branch......a mix of maybe gallic and ancient germanic alomg the rhine river.............actually, I would like to see more rhenish , lorraine, Alsace ydna in the future to make sure

T came into europe in early neolitihc with H ydna and G2a ydna ............all where butchered by later incoming ydna , like R1 , I as per some examples

Anyhow......there are a lot of belgiums in our branch......a mix of maybe gallic and ancient germanic alomg the rhine river.............actually, I would like to see more rhenish , lorraine, Alsace ydna in the future to make sure

another T

T-L131> T-446 oldest ancestor .......Narciso Marotte born in the years 1460's-1470's South Belgium, not sure what his snp's .........doing a Bigy atm

Another T -L446 group...........found via my father dna link ............indicating inside last 200 years

two spellings and 2 birth sites ..............I need to get more info

surname Posner and Pozner .................a single s in a surname or town in italy IIRC has a z sound

from either Molise Italy, and/or Marche Italy and salzburg Austria

Another T -L446 group...........found via my father dna link ............indicating inside last 200 years

two spellings and 2 birth sites ..............I need to get more info

surname Posner and Pozner .................a single s in a surname or town in italy IIRC has a z sound

from either Molise Italy, and/or Marche Italy and salzburg Austria

Another T which is via my distant links with the Bacchion surname ................On DNA Geneanet site .........name Andre Frasson born 1850ish in Castelfranco Veneto

Also note that CTS1848 group split into 2 branches 2 days ago ........both people from Belgium

post #844( Vironet ) has been reassigned into one of these groups

and the other is

T-Z19950 > T-CTS1848>T-Z19945>T-CTS8862> Jean Tillieux/Belgium

there has been cross chit-chat between the above, ....with the person who runs Vironet sample and the person that runs the Bernot Lines in T1a2-CTS1848 group in ftdna....and they are all related.....Bernot mentioned to them that ..mentioned that our ( cts1848 ) lines should join yours ( me ), originating in Northern Italy, 1300s? ...............

I do not understand this sample

MI59655
V. Richter, b. bef. 1650 and d. aft. 1720
Czech Republic .......
T-CTS1080

linked to my son paternally ....but not with myself or my sons paternal grandfather ( my father ) .......................I do not know if its a glitch

This thread has been viewed 463535 times.

Back