Questions on my Y-DNA Haplogroup T

1 step from myself

A L Hill
note_16x16.gif
Y-DNA37

William W. Hill 1816-1894, Washington Co. GA

a 23andme match with myself....unsure how accurate 23andme is

surname - Lehnus

3 households in Lombardy and 2 in Friuli ( gorizia town )

ydna - T-L446
mtdna - X2b4

4th cousin

Lehnus matches the Bernot line of Walloon Belgium , whose ancestors are also from gorizia Friuli

Straddling Slovakia and Hungary?

looks like it

BTW...i match with a Patrick Walsh in ftdna matches and both match with the Neuman and Poe families ...........anything to do with yourself?

looks like it

BTW...i match with a Patrick Walsh in ftdna matches and both match with the Neuman and Poe families ...........anything to do with yourself?

No....a different Walsh.
I have been in contact with Victor Pretotto on the T project (FTDNA) who is a 3rd Cousin - 5th Cousin to a Patrick Walsh on FTDNA....probably the same Patrick. Victor is also a T-Z19945 with ties to Val di Non / Trentino.

I do not match Patrick on FTDNA. I'd like to contact him but I guess there would be no other way besides plastering e-mail addresses all over the place.
Any suggestions?

I do not match Patrick on FTDNA. I'd like to contact him but I guess there would be no other way besides plastering e-mail addresses all over the place.
Any suggestions?

So the patrick walsh in ftdna t project in the z19945 group is not you ?!?....so i thought mr.henson placed you with me

Map: Z19945 Z19943 CTS1848

neUymlG.jpg

6LQCqs6.jpg

Last edited:
So the patrick walsh in ftdna t project in the z19945 group is not you ?!?....so i thought mr.henson placed you with me

¡Ay, caramba!

These are two different Patrick Walsh's.
There is one on Family Finder on FTDNA who is a match of Victor Pretotto's...and would be contemporary of all of us.
My 2nd great grandfather Patrick Walsh is the one listed on the ftdna t project in the z19945 group.
Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign_Emoji_large.png

looks like it

I took this as meaning the one in Family Finder....my bad.

Another match for myself in ftdna

paul lello

2nd Cousin - 4th Cousin

Shared cM 45

Longest block 20

Sent message , awaiting more info......what I found is below ( how accurate , unsure )

Traccia araldica :
Lello

Antica famiglia del Trentino, con residenza nella città di Trento. Carlo, principe - vescovo di Trento, con diploma 20 settembre 1620, creò nobile ereditario dell'Impero Pietro Lello, canonico vicario generale e suo Vescovo coadiutore, insieme al fratello Antonio e ai suoi discendenti. Vari rami della famiglia si propagarono in diverse regioni d'Italia. Altro ramo. Si ha memoria di questa famiglia fin dal 1320, originaria del Veneto,

N145191 is surname, Caquelin in origin from Alsace, France ...............current surname Brennan in UK
and IIRC, 562486 is Daniel Alexander Rossi , Origins from Portoguaro NorthEast Italy

Last edited:
To Everybody:
Please be more discreet when your posts.

This thread has been viewed 462410 times.

Back