Questions on my Y-DNA Haplogroup T

Nope. No changes in my Y matches on FTDNA in a long time.

thanks

you are 1 step from myself

Big Y STR Differences
26 of 587

can you send me a test private message .............it has not worked for more than 4 months .................it does not work for any of my 4 ftdna projects either ...............i wonder if ftdna think gmail is a virus

@salento

I am awaiting 2 x new Yfull samples

YF95759 new T-Z19945*

YF96863 new T-CTS1848*

Found my Grand Est France link ..............via MyHeritage records ( site is getting more accurate )
Surname Bertazzon circa 17th century ( have a 2nd cousin today with that surname ...) went to ....Rémelfing, Moselle, Grand Est, France .....originally came from Pieve di Soligo, Veneto..........this man married a Cécile PISVIN
....but my marker transferred last week from Grant Est France ...to Saarland, Germany ( next door )

Last edited:
@Torzio
officially there are only 3 of us … The Survivors :)

Is there any of the people you posted around T_SK1480 ?

@Torzio
officially there are only 3 of us … The Survivors :)

Is there any of the people you posted around T_SK1480 ?

I have done some checking around ...............and this is what I got....but I cannot confirmed

the top "new " is surname Curtiss belong to the Freshour ftdna group

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/Freshour?iframe=yresults

all the T1a above belong to our T1a2 group

the second one is a dutch person

I would like to see if the second one belongs to Huracan

I have done some checking around ...............and this is what I got....but I cannot confirmed
the top "new " is surname Curtiss belong to the Freshour ftdna group
https://www.familytreedna.com/public/Freshour?iframe=yresults
all the T1a above belong to our T1a2 group
the second one is a dutch person
I would like to see if the second one belongs to Huracan
Stratford CT (I know the town) was founded in 1639 by Puritan leaders, … (either 16 or 35 families),
… Curtiss was born in 1652.
…. Many descendants of the original founding Puritan families remain in Stratford today after over 350 years; for centuries they often intermarried within the original small group of 17th century Pilgrim families.
… Some of the Stratford settlers were from families who had first moved from England to the Netherlands to seek religious freedom, like their predecessors on the Mayflower, and decided to come to the New World when their children began to adopt the Dutch culture and language …

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratford,_Connecticut

Hello everyone! I got the result Big Y, T-BY28259, and on the ftdna tree I had created with someone a new branch under T-FTB28475. Can someone tell me more about my result please?my result is on yfull, my sample id:YF97436.
https://yfull.com/live/tree/T-Y21210/

Hello everyone! I got the result Big Y, T-BY28259, and on the ftdna tree I had created with someone a new branch under T-FTB28475. Can someone tell me more about my result please?my result is on yfull, my sample id:YF97436.
https://yfull.com/live/tree/T-Y21210/

you belong to the T1a2 branch

looking at your marker you sit with the ancient Viking sample VK398

Sample: VK398 / Sweden_Skara 231
Y-DNA: T-BY215080

we where together up to snp Z19890 then we split up

Yfull has you as T-Y21210

I do not know what you are actually after

you belong to the T1a2 branch

looking at your marker you sit with the ancient Viking sample VK398

Sample: VK398 / Sweden_Skara 231
Y-DNA: T-BY215080

we where together up to snp Z19890 then we split up

Yfull has you as T-Y21210

I do not know what you are actually after

I asked a question, with the probability that the person who created a branch on ftdna with me may be here on the forum and will see my message. Because he did not leave any data about himself, who he is, and what country of origin he is.And at the expense of the Viking, we are under T-Y21210 *, that is, we are waiting for close matches.It turns out that a common ancestor with a Viking lived a very very long time ago? Thanks.

@salento
I am awaiting 2 x new Yfull samples
YF95759 new T-Z19945*
YF96863 new T-CTS1848*
YF95759 is now grouped with Brooks ( Brucke ) person ..................this leads to it being either the Curtiss person or one of the Fuser german members from Freshour group
Brooks ancestor was a german from Hanover , original surname Brucke

YF96863 is now group with Huracan and CTS1848* ( dead line )...........but after some queries is from Netherlands

I also recently received my results from FTDNA. I'm under T-FTB90092. It was T-Z19947 for a day, then it recalculated. I only have 15 matches on FTDNA at the 12 marker level and the other kit with the same clade as me isn't showing as a match. I reached out to Gareth from the T project and he said the the number of private variants place a common ancestor about 2400-2600 years ago.

I also recently received my results from FTDNA. I'm under T-FTB90092. It was T-Z19947 for a day, then it recalculated. I only have 15 matches on FTDNA at the 12 marker level and the other kit with the same clade as me isn't showing as a match. I reached out to Gareth from the T project and he said the the number of private variants place a common ancestor about 2400-2600 years ago.

IIRC.....you sit with the german A.Hoff ( who is 1 step away from me in ftdna ) .............but your ancestor is from Lorraine France.......I might have mixed you up with another though

Anthonius Hoff, b. 1616 and d. 1677

T-CTS8862

tested at Y-DNA111

Thanks Torzio! My family are Transylvanian Saxons, so the Lorraine France location makes sense. Prior to arriving in Transylvania, they would have come from some where in the Eastern France/Western Germany/Benelux area.

Thanks Torzio! My family are Transylvanian Saxons, so the Lorraine France location makes sense. Prior to arriving in Transylvania, they would have come from some where in the Eastern France/Western Germany/Benelux area.

so you are Caquelin, as in french surname and changed once arriving in England .................what is your relation with Saxons, I am confused

I need to go back a few years and find the notes from Caquelin ancestors on this site

so you are Caquelin, as in french surname and changed once arriving in England .................what is your relation with Saxons, I am confused
I need to go back a few years and find the notes from Caquelin ancestors on this site

these notes could be your cousins...they have the same Ydna

N145191 is now part of my group in the Ftdna T project. His surname is Cockley but he has a identical match with the surname Caquelin so I suspect his ancestry is French. And it is the same family.
BTW.....it is Gockley and not Cockley ..........ancestry given to me was
-Nicholas Caquelin 1650 from Walersbach Alsace has son
-Sebastian Caquelin (1689 - 1751), married Marie Banzet ( Benzing )(1684 - 1733), her parents are Christopher Banzet/Benzing of Bellefosse and Jehanne Neuviller
-Jean Nicholas Caquelin (1718-1796) married Magdalena Barbara Eberly, her parents are Michael Eberly and Veronica Ulrich

there is also

Jacob Gockley, 1799 - 1862

Jacob Gockley was born on June 29 1799, in Lancaster County Pennsylvania, USA, to Sebastian Caquelin Gacklie and Anna Maria Caquelin Gacklie (born Hoffman).
Sebastian was born on March 26 1761, in Lancaster County Pennsylvania, USA.

and /or

all of these in the link ..............basically in Alsace ( a french/german ) area

https://www.mytrees.com/names/Event/Year/1/CAQUELIN

there is also
Jacob Gockley, 1799 - 1862
Jacob Gockley was born on June 29 1799, in Lancaster County Pennsylvania, USA, to Sebastian Caquelin Gacklie and Anna Maria Caquelin Gacklie (born Hoffman).
Sebastian was born on March 26 1761, in Lancaster County Pennsylvania, USA.
and /or
all of these in the link ..............basically in Alsace ( a french/german ) area
https://www.mytrees.com/names/Event/Year/1/CAQUELIN
from Kelley Caquelin

Hello, I am T-CTS1848, FTDNA 917435. I am wondering if I should get the y-700 and I currently have the 111. Any suggestions?
M184, TL490, M70, Z19859, L131, L446, Y6055, CTS99, CTS10803, Z19939, Z19939, CTS11984, CTS8489, CTS8862, Z19945, CTS1848 is my Tree but I need to purchase the M184 SNP pack or the y-700?

This thread has been viewed 466883 times.

Back