Questions on my Y-DNA Haplogroup T

View attachment 12523
Last part: the rest of Z19945 (not including CTS1848) showing BY143483, the Ashkenazi group (PAGES00113) and the Brooks/Curtiss group

yes it is blurry

I think you have my notes of some of these people I gathered....but here again

David A. Hill b.1850 and d 1885 ....ftdna of 0 for me .................ancestor from Scotland ................horse traders for the confederacy

Reddick Knox ......ftdna ) for me ....................ancestor from Hesse Germany , original surname Radich ( after radish )

François Bernot b. abt 1618 Virelles (?) and 2 others ....ftdna of 1 for me ...........Walloons, Cannon makers for spanish-netherlands army, originally from Gorizia italy

John/1f Brooks, b a1640-d 1695 Stratford, CT .....ftdna of 1 for me ........original surname Brucke from Germany .............4 generation separation from Curtiss line

Curtiss .............ftdna of 1 from me.......with the Brooks line ...............came out of Frush and Freshour line in Germany
https://www.familytreedna.com/public/Freshour?iframe=yresults

Lee line ............ftdna of 1 from me ..............family from York England , .......original person Levy Lee .....stated not jewish

Jose Rodrigues Pereira, b. 1800 ...ftdna of 1 from me ..............from Azores, moved to England and changed surname to Perry.....thats all I know

Anthonius Hoff, b. 1616 and d. 1677 .............ftdna of 1 from me ......from old East Germany .......marker T-CTS8862

Johann Adam Wolff, b.1688 and d. 1741 ...............ftdna of 1 from me ........German no other info

Ivan Mozetič ............ftdna of 0 from me ............from Slovenia, original surname Mozet ( venetian word for a type of sausage ), from either trentino or Belluno province of Veneto in cities of Fonzaso or Seren del Grappa

Charles Sheppard Vinson Jones , 1760 carolina ...ftdna of 0 from me ..........original surname eberhart from germany

Michael Benedetto, Toretto, Italy ....ftdna of 0 from me............originally near Foggia Italy

Gerhard Ludwig Fiedler ................ftdna of 1 from me ..........Tyrol Austria

William Bradshaw Atherholt ..............ftdna from me .............Hanover , Germany - Oct 1789

all others below are ftdna of 1 from me

Timothy W. Parker, b.c. 1780-90, England

Nathaniel H. Hill, 1825 - 1879

Pietro Pao Viselli b.~ 1830 Strangolagalli, Italy

George Washington Hill

John M Hill , b1819 Darlington SC

yes it is blurry

I think you have my notes of some of these people I gathered....but here again

David A. Hill b.1850 and d 1885 ....ftdna of 0 for me .................ancestor from Scotland ................horse traders for the confederacy

Reddick Knox ......ftdna ) for me ....................ancestor from Hesse Germany , original surname Radich ( after radish )

François Bernot b. abt 1618 Virelles (?) and 2 others ....ftdna of 1 for me ...........Walloons, Cannon makers for spanish-netherlands army, originally from Gorizia italy

John/1f Brooks, b a1640-d 1695 Stratford, CT .....ftdna of 1 for me ........original surname Brucke from Germany .............4 generation separation from Curtiss line

Curtiss .............ftdna of 1 from me.......with the Brooks line ...............came out of Frush and Freshour line in Germany

Lee line ............ftdna of 1 from me ..............family from York England , .......original person Levy Lee .....stated not jewish

Jose Rodrigues Pereira, b. 1800 ...ftdna of 1 from me ..............from Azores, moved to England and changed surname to Perry.....thats all I know

Anthonius Hoff, b. 1616 and d. 1677 .............ftdna of 1 from me ......from old East Germany .......marker T-CTS8862

Johann Adam Wolff, b.1688 and d. 1741 ...............ftdna of 1 from me ........German no other info

Ivan Mozetič ............ftdna of 0 from me ............from Slovenia, original surname Mozet ( venetian word for a type of sausage ), from either trentino or Belluno province of Veneto in cities of Fonzaso or Seren del Grappa

Charles Sheppard Vinson Jones , 1760 carolina ...ftdna of 0 from me ..........original surname eberhart from germany

Michael Benedetto, Toretto, Italy ....ftdna of 0 from me............originally near Foggia Italy

Gerhard Ludwig Fiedler ................ftdna of 1 from me ..........Tyrol Austria

William Bradshaw Atherholt ..............ftdna from me .............Hanover , Germany - Oct 1789

all others below are ftdna of 1 from me

Timothy W. Parker, b.c. 1780-90, England

Nathaniel H. Hill, 1825 - 1879

Pietro Pao Viselli b.~ 1830 Strangolagalli, Italy

George Washington Hill

John M Hill , b1819 Darlington SC

Yes I compiled the members of CTS54 and downstream from the T group on FTDNA that had 37 or more markers tested. I also used info that you provided earlier here, thanks.

View attachment 12523
Last part: the rest of Z19945 (not including CTS1848) showing BY143483, the Ashkenazi group (PAGES00113) and the Brooks/Curtiss group

so where do I fit in...this one is very blurry

maybe you can send me this attachment and I will see what I can do

Yes I compiled the members of CTS54 and downstream from the T group on FTDNA that had 37 or more markers tested. I also used info that you provided earlier here, thanks.

A few I left out ...............ftdna of 0 from me

Carmine Anthony Di Chiara

Timothy Brennan T-CTS8862

Richard A. Crump

Enoch Dewey Schales

and 1 x ftdna of 1 from me

Romanel T-CTS8862 from Rimini ( run by Bowen family )

so where do I fit in...this one is very blurry

maybe you can send me this attachment and I will see what I can do

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 8.24.32 PM.jpg

The predicted tree gives an estimate of 3,000 ybp for BY143483 and also for SK1480

View attachment 12524

The predicted tree gives an estimate of 3,000 ybp for BY143483 and also for SK1480

Thanks much appreciated

do you have these 2 below in your charts.......both belong to our T1a2 branch

E4623 ...........
Ulrich Blarer b about 1190 and d 1242 .............Sankt Gallen.........
Switzerland

...........T-CTS933

Giovanni ERSPAMER, .b. 1704 ......(Malosco, Italy)
........Italy
..........T-L446

Thanks much appreciated

do you have these 2 below in your charts.......both belong to our T1a2 branch

E4623 ........... Ulrich Blarer b about 1190 and d 1242 .............Sankt Gallen.........Switzerland

...........T-CTS933

183663.......Giovanni ERSPAMER, .b. 1704 ......(Malosco, Italy)........Italy ..........T-L446

Oh yes I forgot to add Erspamer since this line matches the Sardinian on YFull, correct? That makes him BY143483+. I shall add him and update the phylogeny.

I see Blarer is CTS933+ but do we know if he matches more downstream? Or any confirmation that he falls in our line (which SNP?)

Oh yes I forgot to add Erspamer since this line matches the Sardinian on YFull, correct? That makes him BY143483+. I shall add him and update the phylogeny.

I see Blarer is CTS933+ but do we know if he matches more downstream? Or any confirmation that he falls in our line (which SNP?)

I will check what I can find about Blarer

Erspamer has there ftdna site
https://www.familytreedna.com/groups/erspamer-family-tree-dna-project/dna-results

his ancestors are in this link

http://valdinonusa.com/search.php?mylastname=ERSPAMER&lnqualify=equals&mybool=AND

new T tree a few hours ago

SK1480 breed is so rare, that we don't even make the updated list :)

R1b did his job well, though they missed some of us.

I understand tha SK.... = a Scandinavian lab, but Yfull has also FT and others in the tree.

SK1480 breed is so rare, that we don't even make the updated list :)

R1b did his job well, though they missed some of us.

I understand tha SK.... = a Scandinavian lab, but Yfull has also FT and others in the tree.

SK stands for StoneKing ( Mark )

https://www.genetichomeland.com/welcome/dnamarkerindex.asp?chromosome=Y&snp=SK1480

yfull will not change me to this snp as they did 3 reads and I got it once ...........but they have ticked it off as yes for me ................I think they want to wait on more people to test

Reddick ...........T ydna

Reddicks are German in origin, having had the surname recorded as Radick upon arrival in Savannah, GA in 1737. Back in the Odenwald region of southwest Germany the name had been Rettich / Rettig and a century earlier the family was named Retgen. Rettich is German for the vegetable radish. My suspicion is that the surname changed with circumstances - either a move to where there were already Rettich / Rettig folks residing or else when my Retgen ancestors perhaps took up radish farming........info from Reddick site owner

new news, associated with the above.............
Johannes Rettich was born in Gadernheim, Reichenbach Parish, in 1701. He married Maria Barbara Wolff circa January, 1724.

other family members live in Erbach-Schonberg Hesse Germany

Ftdna distance of Reddick T ydna from myself is zero

odd is that the Wolff surname in the same area is also T ydna , but shows as distance of 1 from myself

Reddick ...........T ydna

Reddicks are German in origin, having had the surname recorded as Radick upon arrival in Savannah, GA in 1737. Back in the Odenwald region of southwest Germany the name had been Rettich / Rettig and a century earlier the family was named Retgen. Rettich is German for the vegetable radish. My suspicion is that the surname changed with circumstances - either a move to where there were already Rettich / Rettig folks residing or else when my Retgen ancestors perhaps took up radish farming........info from Reddick site owner

new news, associated with the above.............
Johannes Rettich was born in Gadernheim, Reichenbach Parish, in 1701. He married Maria Barbara Wolff circa January, 1724.

other family members live in Erbach-Schonberg Hesse Germany

Ftdna distance of Reddick T ydna from myself is zero

odd is that the Wolff surname in the same area is also T ydna , but shows as distance of 1 from myself

Is Reddick in the T project?

Last edited:
what is confusing is that this line has

James Knox Reddick
Circa 1850

who married susan Robinson

earliest from this line is

Hans Jacob Reddick
1617 , Erbach-Schonberg area

note that Brooks ( ancient surname was Brucke from Hanover germany ) and Curtiss are related back via 4 generations back and both are related the the frush and Froshour , German family line

I am split further apart from yourself with a pomerian Pole and an ancient Sardo/Trentino sample ........but the pole and I share links with the Brooks, Curtiss, Frush and Froshour family tree
The pole closer to them than myself by 2 extra snp's

Online genealogies show the Curtiss line (BY64684+ kits 920992 and 116079) go back to 1400s Essex, England. Their FTDNA family tree also says the same. I did not see any connection to the Brooks or German lines 4 generations back as mentioned.

http://www.ginaology.com/rootspersona-tree/daniel-curtis/
https://www.werelate.org/wiki/Person:Daniel_Curtiss_(1)
https://ancestors.familysearch.org/en/LTM3-H2C/daniel-curtiss-1695-1763

Online genealogies show the Curtiss line (BY64684+ kits 920992 and 116079) go back to 1400s Essex, England. Their FTDNA family tree also says the same. I did not see any connection to the Brooks or German lines 4 generations back as mentioned.

http://www.ginaology.com/rootspersona-tree/daniel-curtis/
https://www.werelate.org/wiki/Person:Daniel_Curtiss_(1)
https://ancestors.familysearch.org/en/LTM3-H2C/daniel-curtiss-1695-1763

thanks

Curtiss is linked with this German line

and is 4 generations removed from the brooks line ......................I think I already linked the conversation with the woman running both Brooks and Curtiss ...........I will recheck in facebook

This thread has been viewed 463418 times.

Back