Politics Should Crimea be an independent country? (Russian-Ukrainian conflict)

It's not the different values (they have never been a problem), but the sudden selective lack of respect for different values.

Different values definitely separate people. And about respect - you know gay LGBT minorities are extremely aggressive ones, they are the problem - not gay people themselves. LGBT "fight for rights" a long time ago turned into a crusade against traditional family and values. They even do not want to hear about any other point of view. Their target to spread neo-gay propaganda & ideology in the world. It's madness, reaction to Russia on eurovision is superfluous confirmation. I am totally against the idea for government to follow the tastes of sex minorities. Tail can not control the dog. Otherwise enjoy Konchitas
grin.png

3 reasons gay appearing:

1) Lack of sex, just remember the ancient Greek city-states armies and their hoplites. Long stay without a woman or isolation from women (like in tough Sparta) led to rise of gay anomalies among soldiers. Since the beast inside of us "libido" require to satisfy the sexual needs, it don't really care in the army you are or elsewhere
grin.png
sexual energy demanded the exit.

That also the reason for pedophilia, direct example is pedophilia problem with Catholic priests. Poor priests have vow of celibacy. No valve for steam release of sexual energy - in result many crimes against children committed.
Fortunately in the Orthodox Church priests can marry and have children
grin.png

2) Feminism, It started like a good thing to make women and men equal, but at some point a reasonable grain was lost one time. And feminism turned into a problem - separation of men and women. Relationships between men and women have become more similar to the relationship in business, like sign of contracts with a lot of conditions during marriage or civil marriages. These led to point №1, lack of sex in normal traditional family. That feminist problem particularly noticeable in Western Europe where people are not experienced the communist experiments. Communists were not sugar, but I'm grateful to them for what they are artificially equalized all the rights for men and women during 20-30s in Soviet Union (in case of divorce, for example the Soviet power always left the child with his mother), that protected from some future western problems
grin.png

3) Modern agressive LGBT societies & propaganda in media. I am wrote already about it above. Let me remind you that I divide simple people with untraditional sexual orientation and LGBT.

Also sometimes I have the impression that all this spread of homosexuality serves to one purpose - reduce fertility on planet Earth, probably some wise men in power have decided that it is a good idea.

1) Lack of sex, just remember the ancient Greek city-states armies and their hoplites. Long stay without a woman or isolation from women (like in tough Sparta) led to rise of gay anomalies among soldiers. Since the beast inside of us "libido" require to satisfy the sexual needs, it don't really care in the army you are or elsewhere
grin.png
sexual energy demanded the exit.

We are not sure what was happening there. The only city-state that did not have negative behaviour towards homosexuality was Thebes. In the rest of them, it was condemned!

Norway rocks on Eurovison 2013, I am in love!
heart.gif

http://

laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif

I am guess according to Poles all these people on the video are KGB-FSB agents
laughing.gif

BTW, do you know how many voting points there ware? It is not surprising, Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs informed that number of voting points was decried on purpose to show crowds in Russian media.
People in post-soviet area are submissive, so many people went just in case. It didn't matter what answer they marked, results was known already before referendum same as in Crimea.

Anton why don't you write your opinion about cultural marxism in appropriate thread?
Keep discipline, and posts your thoughts in appropriate place, please.
Otherwise it will be clear that your only agenda is just to turn this thread in to rubbish discussion.

Thank God, I don't live in Europe, so artificial and phony. I hate the whole pop music thing anyways.

You cannot be serious, right? Margaret was so good, gorgeous woman !

But [Eurovision] is phony and kitch/banal. I totally agree with that.

The best song this year was Holland.

You cannot be serious, right? Margaret was so good, gorgeous woman !

I just don't like pop music and I don't like shows like Eurovison and American idol. I like music that is not mainstream(unique and unpopular) and feels raw, like traditional folk music. I don't like trendy things overall.

Some of the best music I have ever heard is traditional Scottish music. I mean songs that are hundreds of years old like Cam Ye O'er Frae France and The Braes Of Killiecrankie. Scottish people mastered the art of music hundreds of years ago, and modern artist dedicate their lives to it but can't. When you hear Scottish bagpipes, it makes you think God himself gave them to the Scottish people.

Thank God, I don't live in Europe, so artificial and phony. I hate the whole pop music thing anyways.

LOL. Do you really think anybody here gives a c**p about Eurovision? :) I don't even know who was sent to Eurovision, and if I hadn't read here I wouldn't have known who has won ...

Also sometimes I have the impression that all this spread of homosexuality serves to one purpose - reduce fertility on planet Earth, probably some wise men in power have decided that it is a good idea.
Now the real Anton is exposed (bared), the conspirator theorist. Even gays can't exist without someone controlling them. Gays have purpose of existence now. Let's do one better, West sends gays east to destroy Russia.
napoleon.gif

Attack!

I do not know where you have read that information about 20 interviewers.
In the text published is information about survey in Crimea which showed that turnout was about 30-50% and votes for joining Russia was about 50%. This Russian institution concluded that this estimation implies caution in political moves in Crimea, so that they recommend that Crimean residents should keep their Ukrainian citizenship at list to 31.12.2014.

It is no russian government institution, but rather an anti-government institution. The information about 20 interviewers can be found in her webpage:

We spent two-and-a-half days in Simferopol and one day in Sevastopol. In these three and a half days we had 20 meetings.

Note also this little passage in your translation:

matbir said:
According to almost all survey participants and citizens :

If you ask me, to me it looks like a highly "optimized" (in terms of anti-government) result, which some naive newspapers greedily grasped and seemingly even extended by the 15% figure.
The information is basically anecdotal story telling which I can read every day in our yellow press.

The PEW survey on the other hand is based on 1659 representative samples, and the Crimean ones were taken from three major cities:
Sample design:Multi-stage cluster sample stratified by Ukraine’s six regions plus ten of the largest cities – Kyiv (Kiev), Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Donetsk, Zaporizhia, Lviv, Kryvyi Rih, Lugansk, and Mikolayiv – as well as three cities on the Crimean peninsula – Simferopol, Sevastopol, and Kerch.
Mode:Face-to-face adults 18 plus
Languages:Russian, Ukrainian
Fieldwork dates:April 5 – April 23, 2014
Sample size:1,659
Margin of error:+/-3.3 percentage points
Representative:Adult population (Survey includes oversamples of Crimea and of the South, East and Southeast regions. The data were weighted to reflect the actual regional distribution in Ukraine)

matbir said:
I thing that now Russian government is doing their best to destabilize Ukraine in order to incise number of dead to convince Crimeans that Russia really rescued them from civil war. Everything is going well, because Ukrainian SBU published few times that Russian intelligence were preparing provocation that would have lead to many casualties. As the result there ware incident in Odessa where about 42 people was killed. Scenario was not complicated, some pro-Russian activist started to shooting to the pro-Ukrainian crowd, four people was killed, there was panic, militia did not react properly, after few hours crowd came back with strong need of vengeance to pro-Russian camp, and they used molotov cocktails. Very sad story, Russian provocation accomplished.
By the way many people detained in that day were Russian or residents of neighboring Transnistria.

Wild conspiracy theories. I could claim the opposite by showing youtube evidence about who these provocateurs actually might have been. Some posts before you also caimed that the nazis in Kiev were russian agents. I have yet no intention to argue on this level, sorry.

Last edited:

It's actually much worse than that. USA, as a 'nationless' and 'historyless' state, has no problem incorporating other ethnicities into itself.

The purpose is not to reduce the population but to subdue it. What they're using today all well known mechanisms of subversive activity against foreign governments. They are promoting democracy only cause it provides them with a larger maneuvering space for overthrowing other peoples' governments and imposing their own control over the area. For that purpose they promote anti-national policy in every country but their own. They're using mass media to promote mentally deranged, sick, immature, unstable and are filing their heads with stories about "better future" which is always somewhere else. They don't really care about their well being, and have already marked them for plastic bags cause they are used as marines for their cause. I bet ya if East was openly gay that US would push homosexuals into grinding machine over night.

One of the sick examples of their cultural terrorism, that's aimed directly at Russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ04BG7TfA

It's actually much worse than that. USA, as a 'nationless' and 'historyless' state, has no problem incorporating other ethnicities into itself.
People like you invented Zeus. They've seen the lightning and knew right away that such amance power needs to be controlled by someone, someone like god. Typical thinking of conspiracy theorists, everything needs to be controlled by someone.
Hey Ike, you believe that god controls the world. Why then god created gays? To make you angry and give you a reason to fight?

The purpose is not to reduce the population but to subdue it. What they're using today all well known mechanisms of subversive activity against foreign governments. They are promoting democracy only cause it provides them with a larger maneuvering space for overthrowing other peoples' governments and imposing their own control over the area. For that purpose they promote anti-national policy in every country but their own.
Like Yugoslavia.

They're using mass media to promote mentally deranged, sick, immature, unstable and are filing their heads with stories about "better future" which is always somewhere else. They don't really care about their well being, and have already marked them for plastic bags cause they are used as marines for their cause.
I am an example a person who believed it and have a great life here. I personally know hundreds of people who came to the west and are much better off and free to do whatever they want. All you have for a counterproof are your deranged thoughts, that things are really bad here. Your prejudice to the west creates parallel reality in your head, which has nothing to do with reality. You don't even accept what people who live here say about the West, because it doesn't go well with your parallel world. Think about this. I'm not telling you how things are in Serbia, but you are telling us how things are in the West and America.

I bet ya if East was openly gay that US would push homosexuals into grinding machine over night.

One of the sick examples of their cultural terrorism, that's aimed directly at Russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ04BG7TfA
The parallel universe again, in which you truly believe that US paid Pet Shop Boys to make anti Soviet song.

Now the real Anton is exposed (bared), the conspirator theorist. Even gays can't exist without someone controlling them. Gays have purpose of existence now. Let's do one better, West sends gays east to destroy Russia.
napoleon.gif

Attack!
I had no idea, when I wrote this satirical post, that I created something that some people will take as true. Damn, I'm good. Lol.

LOL. Do you really think anybody here gives a c**p about Eurovision? :) I don't even know who was sent to Eurovision, and if I hadn't read here I wouldn't have known who has won ...

The winner
489210119-conchita-wurst-representing-austria-performs-during-the.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

The first man-woman to win in Eurovison history. It is hard to believe that him/her being a man-woman, helped him/her to win. Are you really a bigot if you say someone has emotional issues if they switched their gender? That's just plain unnatural, and twisted.

The winner
489210119-conchita-wurst-representing-austria-performs-during-the.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

The first man-woman to win in Eurovison history. It is hard to believe that him/her being a man-woman, helped him/her to win. Are you really a bigot if you say someone has emotional issues if they switched their gender? That's just plain unnatural, and twisted.
There was talk of creating another song festival in eastern Europe where such idiotisms will not be allowed/

I just don't listen to that kind of music that's performed on Eurovision. When I think harder, I don't know anyone who does.
That's why I can't be seriously involved in this topic....

People like you invented Zeus. They've seen the lightning and knew right away that such amance power needs to be controlled by someone, someone like god. Typical thinking of conspiracy theorists, everything needs to be controlled by someone. Hey Ike, you believe that god controls the world. Why then god created gays? To make you angry and give you a reason to fight?

What's your problem? :) What do you have against gays? This is like 10th time you're suggesting or imposing on me to fight them. I'm not fighting anyone just because he is gay.

Like Yugoslavia.
Yugoslavia, was a functional multicultural society, where it was forbidden to degrade other people's ethnicity, language, flag, religion, etc. It was one necessary condition for all that cultural diversity to survive in one place. USA noted this, and they used it as an excuse that we're not "democratic enough". Next thing we knew was people waving nationalistic flags, and singing nationalistic songs, then an uprise of nazi and fascistic political parties all over the country. Next think we saw was a war. Thank you USA.

I am an example a person who believed it and have a great life here. I personally know hundreds of people who came to the west and are much better off and free to do whatever they want. All you have for a counterproof are your deranged thoughts, that things are really bad here. Your prejudice to the west creates parallel reality in your head, which has nothing to do with reality. You don't even accept what people who live here say about the West, because it doesn't go well with your parallel world. Think about this. I'm not telling you how things are in Serbia, but you are telling us how things are in the West and America.

Where did you get that from?! I've never speculated anything about living conditions on the West. What's this you're saying? Where from? Why are you making this up now?!
BTW, thanks for the information about your well being. That's one of the main reasons why the rest of the world is living bad.

The parallel universe again, in which you truly believe that US paid Pet Shop Boys to make anti Soviet song.
No they didn't pay them, they created them. Like all the products of western pop culture, Pet Shop Boys were allowed in the first place only for purposes ilke that.

People like you invented Zeus.

At least some people had Zeus. What did the others have? I took it personally now.

And the Ancient Greeks, who gave their lights to the Western world, still in darkness at that time, believed in these Gods.

There was talk of creating another song festival in eastern Europe where such idiotisms will not be allowed/

That is restricting freedom of expression. The left restricts freedom of expression all the time, but it doesn't justify this.

People like you invented Zeus. They've seen the lightning and knew right away that such amance power needs to be controlled by someone, someone like god. Typical thinking of conspiracy theorists, everything needs to be controlled by someone.
Hey Ike, you believe that god controls the world. Why then god created gays? To make you angry and give you a reason to fight?

You can't say your less of a religion-basher than i am a gay-basher. Many people have an archaic view of God, they think he's suppose to make the world all rosy and perfect.

This thread has been viewed 658447 times.

Back