90% of jobs will be taken away by robots and computers by 2035 - what jobs are safe ?

How stupid can human become. If these things will ever happen, they will regret it. The makers will regret it the most.

This may sound absurd, but I get the feeling that counseling may be the safest job. I don't think the market demand for people who counsel will ever be erased.

This may sound absurd, but I get the feeling that counseling may be the safest job. I don't think the market demand for people who counsel will ever be erased.
Computers already do a great job at counseling people for all kinds of things.

Even though computers will be used in most jobs to an extent, I think they will be somewhat limited. In the medical field, computers will be used (and already are some) to diagnose, but I don't think that they will be the end all of diagnosis.

Also, as Zemra said, the computer industry is booming, and in our area they will be hiring quite a few new people to assemble and program servers, telephones, computers, AT&T field, etc.

Some of that may be replaced by compubots, but you have to realize, even at Amazon, they are finding out in their fullfillment centers, the human worker can fill orders faster than the robots they were using, and have removed the robots and filled those slots with human workers.

I don't think we are going to find a solution to the issue of automations replacing 90% of workers. Companies, and entrepenures will surely utlize robots to replace all manner of human-labor when it is possible. There will no doubt be upheaval, but the rich, and powerful will surely insulate themselves from that.

"The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must".

This thread has been viewed 33292 times.

Back