Eclectic interests of oriental.

Filipina sings Movie song ( opera style) - The Godfather Theme song by Nino Rota who slowed down a Sicilian folk song. She is half German

David Foster finally hits Golden Buzzer

The Godfather Theme song

83-year-old dances to street performer in Brussels

[video]https://ca.screen.yahoo.com/crazy-dancing/elderly-lady-drops-amazing-dance-105836744.html[/video]

A precocious 6-year-old Ukrainian girl recites poetry in Ukraine's Got Talent (Stephen Harper look-a-like is a Judge)

She is a little darling.

9-year old stuns judges Diana Kalashovs on Czech Slovak Got Talent

Godfather Sicilian folk song from movie

Thanks. I always liked having the lyrics so I could at least understand whatever the singer is singing about especially songs that have very nice tunes.

Gerphil Flores in the semi finals Asia's Got Talent

Gerphil Flores in Final with 'The impossible dream"

Gerphil sang the ballad that sounds similar to Nino Rota's 'Time for us' from Romeo and Juliet

Time for us by singers

Finally traced the ballad by Gerphil

Love Story - Where do I begin

Putri Ayu Silaen - I dreamed a dream

Aida Nikolaychuck audition with english subtitles

Aida sings the same song for which she was interrupted based on suspicion that she was too perfect and could be cheating.

10 must have kitchen gadgets

10 must have kitchen gadgets

Oriental, I'm sorry to say it, but I wouldn't buy any of them. I have two drawers full of gadgets, and basically I just use the following two items. I don't even use my Cuisinart Food Processor. Old school doesn't begin to describe me.

HD_variable_How_to_Cut_Using_a_Chef_s_Knife.png

DSC_0008-R.jpg

OK, my break is over.

For a skilled cook all the gadgets are not required. I am not as skilled. I do see your point.

Michael Crawford and Barbara sing 'All I ask of you' That Barbara has a beautiful voice

The lyrics for 'All I ask of you'

This thread has been viewed 305751 times.

Back