Quebec: Feels so good to have French as the official language

Echetlaeus

Hero of Marathon
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Epirotan
Just wanted to let you know. I truly approve the people of Quebec who do not forget their roots. After all French is far more superb and elegant compared to English.

Just wanted to let you know. I truly approve the people of Quebec who do not forget their roots. After all French is far more superb and elegant compared to English.

If you heard a typical Quebec "francophone" speaking joual, you might not think it was so elegant. There's a reason that there are joual to French translation dictionaries on the web.

If you heard a typical Quebec "francophone" speaking joual, you might not think it was so elegant. There's a reason that there are joual to French translation dictionaries on the web.

I understand, you are an irate Anglophone :LOL:. Soon Quebec will join mother France.

I understand, you are an irate Anglophone :LOL:. Soon Quebec will join mother France.

Actually, the rest of Canada has already asked France if they want to take Quebec off our hands but France said no regifting. France doesn't want Quebec, not even if the Quebecers learn how to speak real French.
grin.png

Joual no good! Real French good !

I'm curious how anyone can objectively say that one language is superior to another.

Actually, the rest of Canada has already asked France if they want to take Quebec off our hands but France said no regifting. France doesn't want Quebec, not even if the Quebecers learn how to speak real French.
grin.png

What do you have against Quebecers?

The rest of Canada will give you whatever you want take the oil and all the hockey teams, just quit pushing Justin Trudeau on us.

Quebecers should be happy they live in an advanced Anglo ex British colony rather than a poor impoverished ex French colony. The only French settlement that wasn't a failure was the one built by Britain. ***** ***** *****

Quebec Feels so good to have French as the official language

I never have a problem with being asked to id myself anywhere. If I am who I say I am, wheres the problem?

Canadian French is so different from, you know, French French. I tried to watch "Mom" without the subs and didn't get a thing

This thread has been viewed 10102 times.

Back