Mammoth Hunter culture

Twilight

Reaction score
Ethnic group
15/32 British, 5/32 German, 9/64 Irish, 1/8 Scots Gaelic, 5/64 French, 1/32 Welsh
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-U152-Z56-BY3957
mtDNA haplogroup
J1c7a
Hello there, I noticed Haplogroup R was apart of the Mammoth Hunting Culture and doing some research about Paleo I do-Europeans I could hardly find any information on this Paleolithic culture; understudied maybe? I'm really curious to see if the Mammoth Hunters had any Mythology/Religion, how they lived,
Weapons, etc. :) Thanks

Hello there, I noticed Haplogroup R was apart of the Mammoth Hunting Culture and doing some research about Paleo I do-Europeans I could hardly find any information on this Paleolithic culture; understudied maybe? I'm really curious to see if the Mammoth Hunters had any Mythology/Religion, how they lived,
Weapons, etc. :) Thanks

For some reason, the Paleolithic mammoth hunters didn't leave behind many books to explain their beliefs or cultural practices. The only accurate information you're going to find is whatever the archeologists have written with respect to their finds. Unfortunately, a lot of scholarly papers are behind pay walls. However, I'm sure there's some archeological information on the internet or in your local university library about the mammoth hunter culture.

This thread has been viewed 3400 times.

Back