What is your eye colour?

^^
Yes in Genesis. It would be interesting to see the prediction for someone who has blue eyes.
That's the point. Any kit that is in Genesis and is not in GedMatch will return blue. And it doesn't need to be in Genesis. Go there, puts, say, dkjaslas, and voila`: blue.

If this were the case, everyone would get the blue color or someone from the Colgo would publish their blue result. Anyway, it's a tool that I used by chance long after I saw it. And the result did not surprise me because in my father's family there is the sky blue or sky blue color as we call Andalusia to light blue and in my mother's family my maternal grandfather is also blue but with another tone as well as blue with a light gray tone.

It does not take away my sleep, understand. I have obtained the blue and that is what there is.

Anyway it is amazing what we are doing that decades ago would have been unthinkable and even unimaginable. We can post all our results here publicly and fans and professionals are seeing all these results offering more information to elucidate more truthfully as it was in the past, revolutionizing history by banishing obsolete ideas from the past. I imagine that in the future it will still be better and the evidence will speak for itself, well they are already speaking for themselves.

Last edited:
If this were the case, everyone would get the blue color or someone from the Colgo would publish their blue result. Anyway, it's a tool that I used by chance long after I saw it. And the result did not surprise me because in my father's family there is the sky blue or sky blue color as we call Andalusia to light blue and in my mother's family my maternal grandfather is also blue but with another tone as well as blue with a light gray tone.
It does not take away my sleep, understand. I have obtained the blue and that is what there is.
Anyway it is amazing what we are doing that decades ago would have been unthinkable and even unimaginable. We can post all our results here publicly and fans and professionals are seeing all these results offering more information to elucidate more truthfully as it was in the past, revolutionizing history by banishing obsolete ideas from the past. I imagine that in the future it will still be better and the evidence will speak for itself, well they are already speaking for themselves.
Ok, no problem. But let's not complicate things. I don't know about your eyes or your relatives', and it doesn't matter. It's not about you or whoever specifically. I'm just saying, to you and any interested, that GedMatch returns always blue for invalid kits, and AFAIK the Genesis' are not recognized as valid by GedMatch. Simple as that.
Try to run your Genesis kit in GedMatch calculators. You won't manage to do it. Well, I don't. It returns error!

Ok, no problem. But let's not complicate things. I don't know about your eyes or your relatives', and it doesn't matter. It's not about you or whoever specifically. I'm just saying, to you and any interested, that GedMatch returns always blue for invalid kits, and AFAIK the Genesis' are not recognized as valid by GedMatch. Simple as that.
Try to run your Genesis kit in GedMatch calculators. You won't manage to do it. Well, I don't. It returns error!

You do know it because I just told you.

My eyes are brown, but browsing my 23andMe raw data I do carry the recessive marker for blue eyes. My maternal grandmother has blue eyes, as does her son, my uncle. My parents both have brown eyes, but my mother obviously inherited a recessive blue eye gene. My brother also has brown eyes; my sister has hazel, although her three children all have dark brown eyes, darker than mine...their father is of French-Canadian descent, for what it's worth.

I have Green/Grey eyes like my mother and Grandfather. The little lady is my Daughter.

38183373_10156547023677378_7077510907240120320_n.jpg

Not sure what you mean exactly. Anyway, I assumed you still had doubts about it, hence my comment.

I have no doubts, thank you.

This is me. I'm not the best at selfies. My grandmother (the blue-eyed one) says I have my grandfather's eyes; he was entirely of Rhode Island colonial English settler descent. IMG_0759.JPG

Joey37 This is me. I'm not the best at selfies. My grandmother (the blue-eyed one) says I have my grandfather's eyes; he was entirely of Rhode Island colonial English settler descent.

It must be what happens with this tool.

I think that's my favorite color, the amber part; so warm.

Your eye color is very different from the prediction?
In Gedmatch it is announced that it is less successful for those who have non-European ancestors; in my case, I am 18% Native American and 3% Sub-Saharan Africa, and my eyes are hazel. In the case of my wife, who has those components in smaller proportion (6% Native American, 1% sub-Saharan Africa) the predictor gives green eyes ... and her eyes are dark brown ...

It is quite accurate with the prediction...only with bright light going to my eyes. If not, it is more like an electric blue.

This thread has been viewed 21222 times.

Back