Places to NOT visit in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel sorry for everyone who feels like this. I myself restrain to badmouth about any country what so ever and especially places that I have never been to. Believe me I travel a lot around the world and I have seen scary places in many countries that are represented here by the members of eupedia, but I have never insulted or spread such hatred or never posted anything about it, and I have seen many of them in European countries or America. After this thread I am seriously considering to never visit eupedia again. I am deeply insulted. I have got used to it by members like Garrik, Ike and Yetos but now this thread is completely unbelievable and I do not take it seriously. Before any one continues to write about Balkans come down here first. Kosovo is full of internationals who say wonderful things about us. The letters sent by Pope to Albania were so beautiful and full of hope that there are still honest and people in touch with reality. So I choose the Popes' wonderful words instead of these hateful posts.

Chill out. I was really just commenting on the behavior of some of the Balkan posters on this forum. I do know Canadians of both Serbian and Croatian ancestry, and they generally seemed quite likeable, as long as the two groups aren't in the same room at the same time - I find it interesting that they seem more inclined to carry on tribal feuds here in Canada than Jewish and Arab immigrants, who are usually able to leave their blood feud at the border, which is what this country expects of all immigrants and their descendents. And although I didn't like the few Albanians I've met in real life, I'm going to assume they aren't representative. And I hope that some of the Balkan posters here aren't representative of their part of the world.

Yet another post where you are externalizing your problems instead of internalizing them. You brought this on yourself by attacking me. You were obviously very offended and appalled to discover my revelation that two Kosovars thugs were killed while staging an ambush against my acquaintance. Let us not pretend to be the victim though; You had the choice whether or not to post.

Truth is: these two individuals are dead now, and they made a deadly mistake. They should have not been in Serbia, trying to attack innocent people, anyway.

It still sounds like a tall tale to me, but there are no doubt places in the Balkans where tourists need to be careful. That's why travel agents can still be quite useful at a time when we can buy our airline and hotel tickets cheaper on line.

In some countries should be careful:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bardhyl
It is more Albanian shame, because the Albanian fans threw drone on the stadium with a map of "greater albania".

It is very dangerous game with drones in stadiums, Michel Platini from UEFA has disclosed his fears that drones carrying bombs could cause carnage in football matches in the future.

Platini fears drone bombings in football matches

http://www.goal.com/en/news/7157/eu...tini-fears-drone-bombings-in-football-matches

And Albanian football federation will be punished.

Of course, it is not good what one smaller number of Serbian fans entered in the ground, although they were provoked with fictional creature map "greater albania" but they shouldn't enter the ground, but Serbian players defended Albanian players and Albanian media did not mention it.

Serbian footbal federation will be also punished, because entering of funs in the ground.

Provocation is big, someone can imagine Nazi map on the drone in the some stadium in Israel, it is same.

"Greater albania " offends the citizens of four countries: Greece, FYROM (Macedonia), Serbia and Montenegro, this creature covers large parts of territory of four states, practical means to declare war against four countries.

International borders of Albania

albania-map.gif

albania-map.jpg

Fictional creature in the drone, this is not real Albania in recognized international border

serbia-albania.jpg

Last edited:
Respect to Angela, the rest should grow up. I am done with this forum.

My humble opinion this thread is loosing all meaning.

Bickering is pointless.

The best solution is lock.

Respect to Angela, the rest should grow up. I am done with this forum.

I wasn't going to post on this thread again, as it has been totally destroyed, but I needed to respond to you. Please don't leave the forum, FBS. Your point of view is valuable. I am sure none of the members from outside of the Balkans meant any disrespect to the people of that area in general. There is a difference, I sincerely believe, between the general population in the Balkans and the kind of people from the Balkans who seem to post here, and I speak as someone who knows more than a few Croats, and met more than a few refugees from the Balkan Wars while I was in Italy. I also had the unfortunate experience of visiting Romania under Ceausescu. It was horrifying, but I did not blame the majority of the Romanian people for their conditions; it's always best to try to place yourself in the other person's shoes before you judge them. How much courage would any of us have had in those circumstances?

It's just that what gets posted on this forum by many Balkan members is unsavory and quite disturbing at times, and does their countries no credit. No one has forgotten what happened there, and the tenor and content of many posts seems to indicate that the animosities still run high, and that many have learned absolutely nothing.

Bardhyil
Do you want see what you did.

Only one detail after match (do you want more):

Albanian fanatics attack Greek village

http://www.newgreektv.com/index.php/omogeneia/item/11913-albanian-fanatics-attack-greek-village

A Greek village in Albania suffered a spate of attacks as fanatical Albanian ultra-nationalists terrorised villagers, torched cars and smashed storefronts.

The match between Serbia and Albania in Belgrade for the European Cup 2016 qualifiers was the spark that let loose a fit of nationalistic hysteria and hate mongering aimed at surrounding countries and local minorities, sprinkled with liberal doses of irredentism and frontier revisionism.

The match that was stopped because an RC aerial vehicle flew over the pitch towing a banner of “greater Albania”, let loose a lot of pent up hatred in Albania.

Greek demarche to Albania over terrorism of Greek village

http://en.protothema.gr/greek-demarche-to-albania-over-terrorism-of-greek-village/

images

Thread should lock.

Last edited:
Look the Albanian Flag worn.
141074.jpg

Serbian nationalist slogans

NATO flag burning

Police opens doors

Stewards, he is "defending" the Albanian

People with guns enter the field

O Bardhyl
You love Balkans stupidities.

Albanian fans burn Serbian flag in Tirana

In Zurich, too (do you want more):

albanci-pale-srpsku-zastavu-u-cirihu-printscreen-1413408806-581516.jpg

Thread should lock.

Moderator! We need a moderator to sort this out. I'm sorry but this thread has to be locked. URGENTLY. It's getting out of hand.

I knew I was making a big mistake by getting involved in this stuff. Perhaps it is my fault, but I predicted by the time kamani started beating around the bush, that this thread was going to turn into hot water pretty quickly.

King Bardhyl, you've been warned before for that kind of behaviour. Banned. Thread locked.

@ Garrick doing the same provocative behaviour isn't the answer. Folks, please, there is this wonderful called "report" button. When you see provocative/insulting posts, use it on them. One of us moderators will reply as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 34801 times.

Back