Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1384

Thread: Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

  1. #51
    Elite member Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    14-11-10
    Posts
    2,506
    Points
    28,824
    Level
    52
    Points: 28,824, Level: 52
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 926
    Overall activity: 9.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a1a1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV2a1 +G13708A

    Ethnic group
    Kurdish
    Country: Germany





    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Yes, we can blame British and French empires and the way they created rather artificial states when they left area. I'm not familiar with pre colonial history of the region so I can't comment any further. I think they belonged to Otoman Empire for few hundred years before that.
    Perhaps British had romantic dream to recreate Babilonia, excited by their excavations in the region?
    I remember maps of pre colonial Iraq. Even on them Kurdistan never belonged to this region. It was simply attached to it because of it's oil. The Ottoman Empire included many regions and as any Empire on this world it had to come to an end one day. The problem does not lie here, contrary. The Problem lies on the wrongly drawn borders and states. States should be drawn according to Ethn-linguistic identity and political loyalities. putting Shia and Sunni Arabs who historically oppose each other and have different loyalities and Kurds who not only have different views but additionally belong to a different ethnicity, was so false as it could be. Tensions are preinstalled and just a matter of time.

  2. #52
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Aberdeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-11-13
    Posts
    1,838
    Points
    52,092
    Level
    70
    Points: 52,092, Level: 70
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 458
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H4

    Ethnic group
    Scottish, English and German
    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I remember maps of pre colonial Iraq. Even on them Kurdistan never belonged to this region. It was simply attached to it because of it's oil. The Ottoman Empire included many regions and as any Empire on this world it had to come to an end one day. The problem does not lie here, contrary. The Problem lies on the wrongly drawn borders and states. States should be drawn according to Ethn-linguistic identity and political loyalities. putting Shia and Sunni Arabs who historically oppose each other and have different loyalities and Kurds who not only have different views but additionally belong to a different ethnicity, was so false as it could be. Tensions are preinstalled and just a matter of time.
    When the Americans first invaded Iraq, a friend of mine (a former oil company employee) predicted that the Americans would win the war but lose the peace, and would eventually have to withdraw, resulting in a three way battle between Kurds, Shiites and Sunnis (with the Sunnis being supported by Saudi Arabia), and religious minorities would be caught in the middle and exterminated. Unfortunately, he was right, except for Kurds apparently being a little more accommodating to minorities than the other two groups. One of the predictions my friend made was that Saudi Arabia would eventually annex the Sunni Triangle of Iraq. Time will tell whether that prediction will come true.

  3. #53
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,331
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by Aberdeen View Post
    When the Americans first invaded Iraq, a friend of mine (a former oil company employee) predicted that the Americans would win the war but lose the peace, and would eventually have to withdraw, resulting in a three way battle between Kurds, Shiites and Sunnis (with the Sunnis being supported by Saudi Arabia), and religious minorities would be caught in the middle and exterminated. Unfortunately, he was right, except for Kurds apparently being a little more accommodating to minorities than the other two groups.
    I advocated splitting Iraq into 3 independent countries right after the war too, along existing and dominating religious and ethnic divisions. I couldn't see Sunni and Shia living in peace under one roof, without strong dictatorial oppressive regime.

    One of the predictions my friend made was that Saudi Arabia would eventually annex the Sunni Triangle of Iraq. Time will tell whether that prediction will come true.
    I don't think that leaders of IS would want to give up power to Saudis. Saudis are hereditary royals and aristocrats in some sort of feudal settings. IS are anti establishment rebels grown from religious extremist movement. They might have similar ideological goal of Sunni Islam ruling the region, but they will be strongly at odds with each other who runs the show. At the end of a day Saudi royals will be very afraid of IS rebels bringing their revolution to Saudi Arabia to dispose monarchy. Establishing some sort of Iranian type theocracy there, with ruling clerics over civil government.
    Saudis might be happy that their form of religion is gaining power and control over territory, but this might be it. They will be happy when IS stays in its borders, being friendly ally.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

  4. #54
    Regular Member Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Yetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-10-11
    Location
    Makedonia
    Posts
    5,245
    Points
    42,170
    Level
    63
    Points: 42,170, Level: 63
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

    Ethnic group
    Makedonian original
    Country: Greece



    I do not know about Saudis,
    I don't even believe a Saudi is fighting for IS,

    I believe that the one who should be afraid is Europe, USA Australia etc etc.

    over 120 000 soldiers count IS and is equiped with fine modern guns US leave behind,
    from them a good number are not even lovals,
    in IS a good number of Europeans Asians Americans etc are fighting.
    if they win, and don't die there, imagine them returning to Europe etc.
    ΟΘΕΝ ΑΙΔΩΣ OY EINAI
    ΑΤΗ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙΝ ΑΥΤΟΙΣ
    ΥΒΡΙΣ ΓΕΝΝΑΤΑΙ
    ΝΕΜΕΣΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣΗ ΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΟΥΣΙ ΔΕ

    When there is no shame
    Divine blindness conquers them
    Hybris (abuse, opprombium) is born
    Nemesis and punishment follows.

    Εχε υπομονη Ηρωα
    Η τιμωρια δεν αργει.

  5. #55
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,331
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by Yetos View Post
    I do not know about Saudis,
    I don't even believe a Saudi is fighting for IS,

    I believe that the one who should be afraid is Europe, USA Australia etc etc.

    over 120 000 soldiers count IS and is equiped with fine modern guns US leave behind,
    from them a good number are not even lovals,
    in IS a good number of Europeans Asians Americans etc are fighting.
    if they win, and don't die there, imagine them returning to Europe etc.
    Interesting angle. Our european islamic extremists are fighting there. Hmmm, we have to make sure they fight there to death. ;)

  6. #56
    Banned Achievements:
    100 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    22-02-13
    Posts
    553


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Yetos View Post
    I do not know about Saudis,
    I don't even believe a Saudi is fighting for IS,

    I believe that the one who should be afraid is Europe, USA Australia etc etc.

    over 120 000 soldiers count IS and is equiped with fine modern guns US leave behind,
    from them a good number are not even lovals,
    in IS a good number of Europeans Asians Americans etc are fighting.
    if they win, and don't die there, imagine them returning to Europe etc.
    It is believed that there are 12 000 foreign fighters in Iraq-Syria. From the Balkans alone could be about 500. They do pose a terrorism risk for the countries they come from. But most of them are identified and upon their return will be arrested. I know my country has infiltrated the group and identified the members,
    Since they are very low IQ people they don't pose any existential risk.
    Foreign fighters in Ukraine also are a great risk for host countries. I heard lately that a large group of Serbs have joined Russians and recruiting is going on in Greek churches to fight in the Russian side.
    They equally pose a deadly threat for the countries of their origin.

  7. #57
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,331
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    1 members found this post helpful.
    There are some reports that former officers of Saddam Hussein army work for ISIS now.

  8. #58
    Regular Member Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Yetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-10-11
    Location
    Makedonia
    Posts
    5,245
    Points
    42,170
    Level
    63
    Points: 42,170, Level: 63
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

    Ethnic group
    Makedonian original
    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by albanopolis View Post
    It is believed that there are 12 000 foreign fighters in Iraq-Syria. From the Balkans alone could be about 500. They do pose a terrorism risk for the countries they come from. But most of them are identified and upon their return will be arrested. I know my country has infiltrated the group and identified the members,
    Since they are very low IQ people they don't pose any existential risk.
    Foreign fighters in Ukraine also are a great risk for host countries. I heard lately that a large group of Serbs have joined Russians and recruiting is going on in Greek churches to fight in the Russian side.
    They equally pose a deadly threat for the countries of their origin.
    you like to post whatever,
    LINK? ANY LINK?
    or just rumors, and you seen it in TV?

  9. #59
    Elite member Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    14-11-10
    Posts
    2,506
    Points
    28,824
    Level
    52
    Points: 28,824, Level: 52
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 926
    Overall activity: 9.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a1a1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV2a1 +G13708A

    Ethnic group
    Kurdish
    Country: Germany



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    There are some reports that former officers of Saddam Hussein army work for ISIS now.
    LeBrock ISIS in iraq = ex Baathist with support of sunni Arabs. Abu Bakir Baghdadi and Al Duri are both Baathists and leaders among IS in Iraq and Al Duri is a former commander of Saddam. This is not a war between IS vs Iraq government and Kurds. This is a war between Sunni Iraqis with support of IS vs Shia government and the Kurds.

  10. #60
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,331
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Britain is on fast track with new passport legislation, to make sure their border guards have ability to stop "wannabe" terrorists from going to join terrorists of IS. It is estimated that around 500 british citizens is fighting for IS.
    CNN) -- British Prime Minister David Cameron called Monday for a new law to give police the temporary power to seize a passport in case a British citizen is suspected of trying to travel to support ISIS.
    Cameron told lawmakers meeting in the House of Commons on Monday there were two gaps in Britain's fight against the threat of terror at home.
    The first pertains to suspects traveling abroad, he said.
    "Passports are not an automatic right," he said. "We will introduce specific and targeted legislation to fill this gap by providing the police with a temporary power to seize a passport at the border, during which time they will be able to investigate the individual concerned.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/01/world/...-threat-level/

  11. #61
    Elite member Achievements:
    Created Album picturesTagger Second ClassThree Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    hope's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-02-12
    Posts
    721
    Points
    8,119
    Level
    26
    Points: 8,119, Level: 26
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: UK - Northern Ireland



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Britain is on fast track with new passport legislation, to make sure their border guards have ability to stop "wannabe" terrorists from going to join terrorists of IS. It is estimated that around 500 british citizens is fighting for IS.

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/01/world/...-threat-level/
    I absolutely agree with David Cameron on this one.

  12. #62
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,537
    Points
    358,615
    Level
    100
    Points: 358,615, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by hope View Post
    I absolutely agree with David Cameron on this one.
    My only hesitation about this is that if they remain in Britain, or the U.S., would that then mean that they spend their energies on committing terrorism at home? If they do take these measures, it seems to me that there would be pressure on the authorities to keep them under surveillance to prevent that, with all of the attendant civil rights and privacy concerns.

    Certainly though, it is beyond me why non-citizens spouting these kinds of ideologies are not deported.


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  13. #63
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,331
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    My only hesitation about this is that if they remain in Britain, or the U.S., would that then mean that they spend their energies on committing terrorism at home? If they do take these measures, it seems to me that there would be pressure on the authorities to keep them under surveillance to prevent that, with all of the attendant civil rights and privacy concerns.
    The situation right now with Islamic State is an interesting arrangement. We have many western citizens of radical Islam inclination, leaving our countries to fight and die abroad. It is not necessarily a terrible arrangement. It is if they voluntarily admit and sentence themselves for a death row.
    Perhaps we should keep Islamic State alive as long as there are radicals coming to fight there.


    Certainly though, it is beyond me why non-citizens spouting these kinds of ideologies are not deported.
    Exactly. We shouldn't be tolerant for intolerant people.
    First order of a day shouldn't be to fight them on the ground, but going after radical teachings of some clerics and address radicalisation of kids in schools, Madrassa comes to mind.

  14. #64
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,537
    Points
    358,615
    Level
    100
    Points: 358,615, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    The situation right now with Islamic State is an interesting arrangement. We have many western citizens of radical Islam inclination, leaving our countries to fight and die abroad. It is not necessarily a terrible arrangement. It is if they voluntarily admit and sentence themselves for a death row.
    Perhaps we should keep Islamic State alive as long as there are radicals coming to fight there.
    I would never subscribe to that. It would mean abandoning all the Christians of the Middle East, the Yahidis, and anyone else who crosses them to a virtual holocaust. I don't know how to stop them. necessarily, but I certainly wouldn't support anything that helps to keep it alive.

  15. #65
    Banned Achievements:
    OverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Join Date
    06-06-11
    Posts
    2,651
    Points
    15,622
    Level
    37
    Points: 15,622, Level: 37
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV1b2

    Country: Netherlands



    1 members found this post helpful.
    I'm an Ezdi Kurd. ISIS, Turkey And Islamist Kurds (Barzani) tried to genocide my people. The PKK came and saved my people and ruined the plans of Turkey & Islamist Kurds.

    Arm the PKK and give the weapons to the real honest Kurds. Not the Islamist Kurds in South Kurdistan. Barzani and his clan are Islamists. His people & tribe are all traitors and have all the power in South Kurdistan. Those 300000 - 400000 traitors in South Kurdistan are destroying and hostage Kurdistan.

    Give weapons to PKK and PKK will destroy Islam in the Middle East, Islamist Kurds and Islamo-fascist Turkey. Islamist Kurds are the biggest threat to Kurdistan. But there are not so much of them.

    40 million the real hardcore secular Kurds will DESTROY Turkey, Islam and will send those Islamic Kurds to Arabia or Pakistan where they can practice their Taliban style Islam. Islamic Kurds are just a small minority in Kurdistan.

    So ARM the PKK! PKK will cleanse the whole Middle East from Islamic scum!

    As long as there is Islam in Kurdistan Kurdistan will never be free. First what Kurds should do is to destroy Islam in their homeland and deport Islamic Taliban traitors to Pakistan, Turkey and Arabistan.

  16. #66
    Banned Achievements:
    OverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Join Date
    06-06-11
    Posts
    2,651
    Points
    15,622
    Level
    37
    Points: 15,622, Level: 37
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV1b2

    Country: Netherlands



    Btw, I'm 100 % sure that there will be a free independent Great Kurdistan. The real Kurds will destroy Islamo-fascist Turkey, Islamic Kurds and will send those Turks back to the Altai and Islamic Kurds to Pakistan. The REAL Kurds will be victorious and Kurdistan will be an Islam-free country like during our ancestors the Medes!

  17. #67
    Elite member Achievements:
    Created Album picturesTagger Second ClassThree Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    hope's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-02-12
    Posts
    721
    Points
    8,119
    Level
    26
    Points: 8,119, Level: 26
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: UK - Northern Ireland



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    My only hesitation about this is that if they remain in Britain, or the U.S., would that then mean that they spend their energies on committing terrorism at home?
    Well certain individuals have already committed such attacks here in Britain, sadly. I believe one of the measures David Cameron wishes to bring in, is closer observation of those suspected of perhaps having, sympathies, with certain groups who have threatened Britain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Certainly though, it is beyond me why non-citizens spouting these kinds of ideologies are not deported.
    I agree, but past attempts have proven a lenghty process. Perhaps this needs refreshed.

  18. #68
    Elite member Achievements:
    Created Album picturesTagger Second ClassThree Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    hope's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-02-12
    Posts
    721
    Points
    8,119
    Level
    26
    Points: 8,119, Level: 26
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: UK - Northern Ireland



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    The situation right now with Islamic State is an interesting arrangement. We have many western citizens of radical Islam inclination, leaving our countries to fight and die abroad
    .
    Many of those going out to join IS are it seems, also intent on returning and bringing the fight with them.
    I back the new legislation David Cameron is passing. I think the measures are sensible and unfortunately, necessary. I hope they implement them fully and without delay.

  19. #69
    Banned Achievements:
    OverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Join Date
    06-06-11
    Posts
    2,651
    Points
    15,622
    Level
    37
    Points: 15,622, Level: 37
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV1b2

    Country: Netherlands



    The West (the USA) and Israel created ISIS against Shia and Persian influence in the Middle East. But ISIS realised that it would never defeat Persia. Persia is way to powerful for ISIS, so ISIS attacked innocent non-armed non-Sunni Muslim civilians (women and children) in Kurdistan.

    ISIS will NEVER defeat Persia. ISIS can't even defeat PKK, PKK doesn't even have advanced, heavy and modern weapons. With simple old AK-47,the PKK is destroying ISIS in Rojava (West Kurdistan) and are sending those Islamic monkeys straight to perdition. The Same PKK is destroying Turkic army in the mountains of Northern Kurdistan for more than 30 years. The so called powerful Turkic army can't defeat a few thousands Kurdish PKK warriors in Northern Kurdistan, let alone 50 million Kurds. I'm sure that the USA & Israel are underestimating Persia. To take Persia down, you need MUCH more than ISIS! To take Persia down you need the help of 50 million Kurds (PKK). With enough weapons PKK can defeat Islamo-fascist Turkey and Persia! Why? Because Kurds can fight and PKK is not fighting for Islam but for Great Kuridstan! Islam is the enemy of Israel and Islam is the enemy of Great Kurdistan!

    So the only solution for the Middle East: Israel should arm the PKK and the PKK will defeat Islamo-fascist Turkish regime AND Shia Persian regime. If Kurdish warriors get modern heavy weapons they will destroy all Islamic anti-Israel regimes (Turkey, Persia, Arabs) in the Middle East.

    The BEST ally (opportunity) for Israel is the PKK, secular Kurdish Aryan warriors who fight for the independent united Great Kurdistan.

  20. #70
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,331
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I would never subscribe to that. It would mean abandoning all the Christians of the Middle East, the Yahidis, and anyone else who crosses them to a virtual holocaust. I don't know how to stop them. necessarily, but I certainly wouldn't support anything that helps to keep it alive.
    Of course this was a ridiculous idea that is never going to happen. Equal of big scale social engineering, and noly posted for entertainment purposes.

    Regardless, soon we will hear conspiracy theorists claiming that ISIS was started by CIA and Western world in general, for exactly such purpose, lol.

  21. #71
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,331
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Did I hear today's new right on BBC? Some of the western radicals are disappointed with IS and want to come back home. The radicals are ridiculous.

  22. #72
    Regular Member Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Yetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-10-11
    Location
    Makedonia
    Posts
    5,245
    Points
    42,170
    Level
    63
    Points: 42,170, Level: 63
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

    Ethnic group
    Makedonian original
    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Did I hear today's new right on BBC? Some of the western radicals are disappointed with IS and want to come back home. The radicals are ridiculous.
    no we must leave them there.

  23. #73
    Regular Member Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Yetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-10-11
    Location
    Makedonia
    Posts
    5,245
    Points
    42,170
    Level
    63
    Points: 42,170, Level: 63
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

    Ethnic group
    Makedonian original
    Country: Greece



    by what i read today after Deutschland, France is about to give guns to Iraki Kurds and brave quantity.

    semms like Iraq is going to be huge war,

    on one hand IS with tenths of thousands Jihadists equiped with modern US guns from what US left behind
    and one other hand Kurd rebels with European guns
    and in the middle the old Iraq forces,

    gush, nobody wants to stop the horror fast.
    lets hope will not see it for long.

  24. #74
    Elite member Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    14-11-10
    Posts
    2,506
    Points
    28,824
    Level
    52
    Points: 28,824, Level: 52
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 926
    Overall activity: 9.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a1a1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV2a1 +G13708A

    Ethnic group
    Kurdish
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Yetos View Post
    by what i read today after Deutschland, France is about to give guns to Iraki Kurds and brave quantity.

    semms like Iraq is going to be huge war,

    on one hand IS with tenths of thousands Jihadists equiped with modern US guns from what US left behind
    and one other hand Kurd rebels with European guns
    and in the middle the old Iraq forces,

    gush, nobody wants to stop the horror fast.
    lets hope will not see it for long.
    If the Iraqi army didn't abdondened their position none of this would have happened. Most of the weapons we got so far were light but hopefully we get some heavy once too. It is said that Obama is going to build an airbase in Iraqi Kurdistan.

  25. #75
    Banned Achievements:
    OverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Join Date
    06-06-11
    Posts
    2,651
    Points
    15,622
    Level
    37
    Points: 15,622, Level: 37
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV1b2

    Country: Netherlands



    this post has been deleted by the original poster
    Last edited by Goga; 24-09-14 at 05:01.

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •