Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

I absolutely agree with David Cameron on this one.

My only hesitation about this is that if they remain in Britain, or the U.S., would that then mean that they spend their energies on committing terrorism at home? If they do take these measures, it seems to me that there would be pressure on the authorities to keep them under surveillance to prevent that, with all of the attendant civil rights and privacy concerns.

Certainly though, it is beyond me why non-citizens spouting these kinds of ideologies are not deported.

My only hesitation about this is that if they remain in Britain, or the U.S., would that then mean that they spend their energies on committing terrorism at home? If they do take these measures, it seems to me that there would be pressure on the authorities to keep them under surveillance to prevent that, with all of the attendant civil rights and privacy concerns.

The situation right now with Islamic State is an interesting arrangement. We have many western citizens of radical Islam inclination, leaving our countries to fight and die abroad. It is not necessarily a terrible arrangement. It is if they voluntarily admit and sentence themselves for a death row.
Perhaps we should keep Islamic State alive as long as there are radicals coming to fight there.

Certainly though, it is beyond me why non-citizens spouting these kinds of ideologies are not deported.
Exactly. We shouldn't be tolerant for intolerant people.
First order of a day shouldn't be to fight them on the ground, but going after radical teachings of some clerics and address radicalisation of kids in schools, Madrassa comes to mind.

The situation right now with Islamic State is an interesting arrangement. We have many western citizens of radical Islam inclination, leaving our countries to fight and die abroad. It is not necessarily a terrible arrangement. It is if they voluntarily admit and sentence themselves for a death row.
Perhaps we should keep Islamic State alive as long as there are radicals coming to fight there.

I would never subscribe to that. It would mean abandoning all the Christians of the Middle East, the Yahidis, and anyone else who crosses them to a virtual holocaust. I don't know how to stop them. necessarily, but I certainly wouldn't support anything that helps to keep it alive.

I'm an Ezdi Kurd. ISIS, Turkey And Islamist Kurds (Barzani) tried to genocide my people. The PKK came and saved my people and ruined the plans of Turkey & Islamist Kurds.

Arm the PKK and give the weapons to the real honest Kurds. Not the Islamist Kurds in South Kurdistan. Barzani and his clan are Islamists. His people & tribe are all traitors and have all the power in South Kurdistan. Those 300000 - 400000 traitors in South Kurdistan are destroying and hostage Kurdistan.

Give weapons to PKK and PKK will destroy Islam in the Middle East, Islamist Kurds and Islamo-fascist Turkey. Islamist Kurds are the biggest threat to Kurdistan. But there are not so much of them.

40 million the real hardcore secular Kurds will DESTROY Turkey, Islam and will send those Islamic Kurds to Arabia or Pakistan where they can practice their Taliban style Islam. Islamic Kurds are just a small minority in Kurdistan.

So ARM the PKK! PKK will cleanse the whole Middle East from Islamic scum!

As long as there is Islam in Kurdistan Kurdistan will never be free. First what Kurds should do is to destroy Islam in their homeland and deport Islamic Taliban traitors to Pakistan, Turkey and Arabistan.

Btw, I'm 100 % sure that there will be a free independent Great Kurdistan. The real Kurds will destroy Islamo-fascist Turkey, Islamic Kurds and will send those Turks back to the Altai and Islamic Kurds to Pakistan. The REAL Kurds will be victorious and Kurdistan will be an Islam-free country like during our ancestors the Medes!

My only hesitation about this is that if they remain in Britain, or the U.S., would that then mean that they spend their energies on committing terrorism at home?
Well certain individuals have already committed such attacks here in Britain, sadly. I believe one of the measures David Cameron wishes to bring in, is closer observation of those suspected of perhaps having, sympathies, with certain groups who have threatened Britain.

I agree, but past attempts have proven a lenghty process. Perhaps this needs refreshed.

The situation right now with Islamic State is an interesting arrangement. We have many western citizens of radical Islam inclination, leaving our countries to fight and die abroad
Many of those going out to join IS are it seems, also intent on returning and bringing the fight with them.
I back the new legislation David Cameron is passing. I think the measures are sensible and unfortunately, necessary. I hope they implement them fully and without delay.

The West (the USA) and Israel created ISIS against Shia and Persian influence in the Middle East. But ISIS realised that it would never defeat Persia. Persia is way to powerful for ISIS, so ISIS attacked innocent non-armed non-Sunni Muslim civilians (women and children) in Kurdistan.

ISIS will NEVER defeat Persia. ISIS can't even defeat PKK, PKK doesn't even have advanced, heavy and modern weapons. With simple old AK-47,the PKK is destroying ISIS in Rojava (West Kurdistan) and are sending those Islamic monkeys straight to perdition. The Same PKK is destroying Turkic army in the mountains of Northern Kurdistan for more than 30 years. The so called powerful Turkic army can't defeat a few thousands Kurdish PKK warriors in Northern Kurdistan, let alone 50 million Kurds. I'm sure that the USA & Israel are underestimating Persia. To take Persia down, you need MUCH more than ISIS! To take Persia down you need the help of 50 million Kurds (PKK). With enough weapons PKK can defeat Islamo-fascist Turkey and Persia! Why? Because Kurds can fight and PKK is not fighting for Islam but for Great Kuridstan! Islam is the enemy of Israel and Islam is the enemy of Great Kurdistan!

So the only solution for the Middle East: Israel should arm the PKK and the PKK will defeat Islamo-fascist Turkish regime AND Shia Persian regime. If Kurdish warriors get modern heavy weapons they will destroy all Islamic anti-Israel regimes (Turkey, Persia, Arabs) in the Middle East.

The BEST ally (opportunity) for Israel is the PKK, secular Kurdish Aryan warriors who fight for the independent united Great Kurdistan.

I would never subscribe to that. It would mean abandoning all the Christians of the Middle East, the Yahidis, and anyone else who crosses them to a virtual holocaust. I don't know how to stop them. necessarily, but I certainly wouldn't support anything that helps to keep it alive.
Of course this was a ridiculous idea that is never going to happen. Equal of big scale social engineering, and noly posted for entertainment purposes. :rolleyes:

Regardless, soon we will hear conspiracy theorists claiming that ISIS was started by CIA and Western world in general, for exactly such purpose, lol.

Did I hear today's new right on BBC? Some of the western radicals are disappointed with IS and want to come back home. The radicals are ridiculous.

Did I hear today's new right on BBC? Some of the western radicals are disappointed with IS and want to come back home. The radicals are ridiculous.

no we must leave them there.

by what i read today after Deutschland, France is about to give guns to Iraki Kurds and brave quantity.

semms like Iraq is going to be huge war,

on one hand IS with tenths of thousands Jihadists equiped with modern US guns from what US left behind
and one other hand Kurd rebels with European guns
and in the middle the old Iraq forces,

gush, nobody wants to stop the horror fast.
lets hope will not see it for long.

by what i read today after Deutschland, France is about to give guns to Iraki Kurds and brave quantity.

semms like Iraq is going to be huge war,

on one hand IS with tenths of thousands Jihadists equiped with modern US guns from what US left behind
and one other hand Kurd rebels with European guns
and in the middle the old Iraq forces,

gush, nobody wants to stop the horror fast.
lets hope will not see it for long.

If the Iraqi army didn't abdondened their position none of this would have happened. Most of the weapons we got so far were light but hopefully we get some heavy once too. It is said that Obama is going to build an airbase in Iraqi Kurdistan.

this post has been deleted by the original poster

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
it is more complicated Goga, much more

search this name,
Azedin Al Fourati, al Sousou

all Greek post writes about him,
seems like Jihadists return to Europe through Turkey and by Ahmad the ........ to Greece as illegal immigrants who lost their pappers,
if read his story, you will fall from clouds, or as Asterix feared, the sky will fall upon your head,

it is more more complicated.
he came with no pappers, left with a foreign passport, and enter Austria with another passport!!!!

it is more complicated Goga, much more

search this name,
Azedin Al Fourati, al Sousou

all Greek post writes about him,
seems like Jihadists return to Europe through Turkey and by Ahmad the ........ to Greece as illegal immigrants who lost their pappers,
if read his story, you will fall from clouds, or as Asterix feared, the sky will fall upon your head,

it is more more complicated.
he came with no pappers, left with a foreign passport, and enter Austria with another passport!!!!
The West is way too tolerant toward Muslims. The West wants to 'use' Islam against Russia, against China and reduce their power. But the West will not succeed. China is destroying Turkic Muslim Uyghur terrorists every day. The West is NOT going to break China (a great civilization of 10,000 years) or Russia with some retard low-IQ Muslim zombies/extremists. Muslims in the Western World have too much freedom. Europeans must destroy the mosques and kick out Muslim extremists and mullahs out of Europe. Otherwise this situation can escalate in the future. The West is playing with fire and it will get burned by fire. I hope that the Europeans are strong enough to not to convert into Islam. Otherwise, if this happens, I've to search for a new place to live.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 637821 times.

Back