Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

You gave good example of Jordan and Indonesia. Do you think Turkey and Lybia are the same? Are they on the right track?

wehat Indonesia?

Indonesia is hidden jihad country
Brunei forbits Christmas, even exchange of gifts,
Indonesia at Timor, the massacre of pagans
2002 Indonesia Bali, the massacre of locals, turists etc etc
Abu Bakar Bashir, jemaah islamiyah just search for them,
they use force and threats and bombs to turn pagans to islam

I lost a friend at Bali, marriage honeymoon he went.

If they do not attack each-other, it doesn't mean that they cooperate.
Even if they cooperate, it doesn't mean they are friends overall.
Also don't forget that one party can force the enemy party into cooperation.
Also if two enemies fight each-other in the long-term, they still can encounter common short-term goals for which they prefer to cooperate temporarily.

they drill North pole oil together,
THEY DIVIDE THEIR PART OF THE WORLD, THEY DIVIDE AND CONQUER,
but they do it together, so they cooperate on how divide,
only a 3rd parameter enter their cooperation, a religious parameter, but I am not sure if they want it to exist,
take example Afganistan, from Russian, to USA to UN, etc, but Taliban still there, hmm I am not sure if they wanted it to be that way, or just slept from their division

I can not give better example,
Al Nusra, the nemies of Assad, supported, supplied and Armed by USA
Assad the enemy of Al-Nusra, supported supplied and armed by Russia
they fight, the others sleep at each other base, maybe eat same food,

thousands Russian airplanes flight over Turkey, USA was there,
TURKEY IS A NATO MEMBER, FLIGHT OVER TURKEY IS AN ACT OF WAR, AND AGAINST NATO
did you see any USA or NATO missile to eject? then what the hell is NATO? to gather survivor refuggees at Aeagean sea?
come on

What you're saying is exactly what Islamic terrorists want. A great war between Sunni, the only righteous Muslims, and the rest of the world, especially the West and US. Don't you think we should cooperate with moderate Sunnis against Islamic extremists?

Did you read what I said or are you fabricating your own ideas

I said Arab-Sunni and not

syrian-sunni or kurd-sunni

Somehow when you see things go wrong you imagine that it will continue on the wrong path to the worst possible end, to the end of the world. Please, keep in mind that things have tendency to improve, turn around and do better. Remember domestic war in Lebanon? Military junta in Myanmar? 50 years of communism in Eastern Europe? Examples are countless.

Lebanon? did you say Lebanon?
\until 1956 Lebanon was a Christian country and Beirut was the Paris of the East, Greek orthodox, Greek Catholics Arab orthodox Armenianchurch and Maronites (Catholics) were majority of Lebanon,
president was Chamoun, what heppened that time? will you search? or just say?
remember EisenHower speaches at 1957
anyway the story of Lebanon which from a christian country turn to an Islamic on MAY 1958 is written by Walid Phares
1975 the big civil war of Lebanon, I am sure you find the story so not to say again for Lebanon and Beirut which from Paris of the East become ghost of its past

or you want more? 1982 assasintion of christian president Bashir Gemayel,

etc etc etc at 1950's 2/3 or 67% was christian at Lebanon, today 75% are muslims, people used to go honeymoon there, do they now? Lebanon was a disaster the only true Western country of middle East become ruins
Lebanon which was miles infront of Kemal's turkey and Nasser's Egypt, today is a ghost of its past.
Lebanon has fallen, and today Syrria has fallen to Al Qaida = Al Nusra, and tommorow Nigeria to Boco Haram,
and Kurds still do not have their own independent state.

somehow it reminds me the times that christians were slain Greek at early times, or how Priest convert Indians to christianity at new World,
believe me I do not know what is worse,

they drill North pole oil together
This is the type of logical fallacy you tend to commit. If someone does similar act you think they must be together, one block, one team. Couldn't be farther from the truth. They don't drill together, but each independently. It is a competition, more like oil little war. They all are trying to drill more, to sack more oil from the Arctic, and make more money than the other one.
Look what happened with oil prices because of this competition. Oil became cheap (benefit of competition), and they can't agree to cut down on pumping oil, so oil could go up and they would make more money again. It really doesn't look like one oil block of friends, but many competitors fighting the oil price war.

thousands Russian airplanes flight over Turkey, USA was there,
TURKEY IS A NATO MEMBER, FLIGHT OVER TURKEY IS AN ACT OF WAR, AND AGAINST NATO
did you see any USA or NATO missile to eject? then what the hell is NATO? to gather survivor refuggees at Aeagean sea?
come on

I recall that Turkey blamed Russia exactly only once, and promptly they shot down the plane. Do you have a source for "thousands Russian airplanes flight over Turkey"?

Did you read what I said or are you fabricating your own ideas

I said Arab-Sunni and not

syrian-sunni or kurd-sunni
Exactly!

+ some Kurds are just Sunni or Shia Muslim on paper. Those hardcore Sunni Muslim Kurds are not really Kurds, but they want to be part of Sunni Nation, or ISIS/Daesh. These people are not really Kurds.

Kurdish native religion is not Islam, but not long time ago ALL Kurds were official Zoroastrians or Ezdi.

Most Kurds are PKK. PKK is an atheist organization.

Some people (not you) are twisting some facts here.

Real victims? Vengeance is not the answer. There are victims on both sides already, and more will come if you and Trump have your ways. Is it better to make all Sunnis enemies and fight them all, or is it better to be a friend with moderates to fight these few extremists. There is 1.5 billion Muslims on Earth, probably 200 million with very conservative and strong anti western views, and probably 100 thousand extremist fighters and wanna be terrorists.
Pick your battles wisely.

I completely agree. I believe that freedom of expression is at most importance. For this matter we have to put up with points of view that bothers us or even hurts our feelings, to preserve values of freedom. As long as we can avoid watching or reading what we don't like, and to exercise of our freedom of choice of not to listen or watch what we don't like. So, Making fun of Mohammed or Jesus is pretty much covered by this. One should also have a freedom to voice opinion on any subject even in public settings, like a street protest. However, harming a person for different views, destroying property, harassing or even killing this person, is a big crime.
Do you fear Islam?

This is exactly what Muslim want you to be. Fear and then acceptance.

Islam needs to fear the free world and not the opposite!!!

Fear is not the right emotion in this case.

Islam is causing a lot of misery in the world. So the world needs to put Islam on its place and there is NO place for political Islam in the modern world. Like there is no place for any religion in the modern world. Those who oppose this idea need to be defeated.

Btw, Kurds are giving Syrians the last chance by creating own federal Rojava. If this systeem will not work out, it will be a full independent Western Kurdistan, Rojava.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kurdish...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Islam is defeated in Rojava.

So Kurds accept only 2 choices either a federation or full independence! Nothing less and nothing more. We are ready to fight till the last man standig. If you don't agree, let's fight! Kurds are protecting their own homeland called Kurdistan.

This is ROJAVA (Western Kurdistan in Kurdish language)

Rojava.jpg

PKK = Kurdish people. Power to the people!

WASHINGTON, March 16 (Reuters) - The United States said on Wednesday it opposed Syrian Kurds forming an autonomous region in northern Syria but could accept such an arrangement if the Syrians themselves ultimately agreed on it.

http://saudigazette.com.sa/world/mena/syrian-kurds-set-declare-federal-region-north/
the BOLD sentence is the most important one! Who are Syrians? Kurds!

The United States is not against Kurdistan and this is very clear. Russia already said that it was not against Kurdistan. So we have got 2 superpowers who support Kurdistan!

This job has been done! Rojava is FREE! Islam has been defeated in Rojava.

Northern (Turkish occupied) Kurdistan is next!

I recall that Turkey blamed Russia exactly only once, and promptly they shot down the plane. Do you have a source for "thousands Russian airplanes flight over Turkey"?

οκ
First they ask usage of Greece to refuel, a corridor from Varna/Constanza to Athens, Greece denied, so they search the straight way, from Sohum to Palestine followinf the border lines,
no Russian aircarrier pass Vosporos sea, they were at Black sea internaitonal waters outside Georgia and Turkey, they went straight to Latakeia Himym or Heimim Base,

SAME WAY THEY RETURN, 5000 km on air, from Latakeia to aircarriers at black sea, to |Russia inland
found it at AP news about Sergei Suigu anouncements
or here if you can read Greek
http://www.stokokkino.gr/article/10...tismo-gia-to-taksidi-tis-epistrofis-sti-Rosia

again they will pass over Turkey airspace to return,

This is the type of logical fallacy you tend to commit. If someone does similar act you think they must be together, one block, one team. Couldn't be farther from the truth. They don't drill together, but each independently. It is a competition, more like oil little war. They all are trying to drill more, to sack more oil from the Arctic, and make more money than the other one.
Look what happened with oil prices because of this competition. Oil became cheap (benefit of competition), and they can't agree to cut down on pumping oil, so oil could go up and they would make more money again. It really doesn't look like one oil block of friends, but many competitors fighting the oil price war.

oh really?
search this
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...rprise-visit-to-iran/articleshow/51081622.cms

simply USA will sell guns to Turks and Saudis, and Russia to Iran

it can not be more simple,
THEY USED TO FLY SAME TIME, SAME CORRIDORS, BUT NOT AN ACCIDENT HAPPENED FOR MONTHS.
they cooperate, the deisgned it, and they sell their guns, not me or Europe, Europe just gets the .... echo of the war, the refuggees

Btw, Kurds are giving Syrians the last chance by creating own federal Rojava. If this systeem will not work out, it will be a full independent Western Kurdistan, Rojava.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kurdish...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Islam is defeated in Rojava.

So Kurds accept only 2 choices either a federation or full independence! Nothing less and nothing more. We are ready to fight till the last man standig. If you don't agree, let's fight! Kurds are protecting their own homeland called Kurdistan.

This is ROJAVA (Western Kurdistan in Kurdish language)

Rojava.jpg

PKK = Kurdish people. Power to the people!

As the UN stated today, the syrian-kurds are part of syrian populace and have voting rights , they must be presented in ANY talks about Syria and not the Turks or Saudis

oh really?
search this
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...rprise-visit-to-iran/articleshow/51081622.cms

simply USA will sell guns to Turks and Saudis, and Russia to Iran

it can not be more simple,
THEY USED TO FLY SAME TIME, SAME CORRIDORS, BUT NOT AN ACCIDENT HAPPENED FOR MONTHS.
they cooperate, the deisgned it, and they sell their guns, not me or Europe, Europe just gets the .... echo of the war, the refuggees

Yetos, change the website or tv where you get your information from. Nothing makes sense.

Yetos, change the website or tv where you get your information from. Nothing makes sense.

ok
I will put hamburger tv.

hmmm
so because Russia is 100 000 000 and Sunni 300 000 000 lets start war with Russia, correct?

I DONT SEE ANY MODERATE MUSLIM COUNTRY TO SUPPORT KURDS!!!!
Christmas are FORBIDEN AT INDONESIA BRUNEI BY LAW, what moderate?
BEFORE FEW YEARS MODERATE INDONESIAN MUSLIMS MASSACRE BALI
Jemaah Islamiyah search for them.
they massacre Timor Bali and all pagan areas, Today they massacre Yezidi Kurds,

his name Abu Bakar Bashir, search for him,
what moderate at Indonesia? 2002 AD massacre of Bali, few decades before massacre of Timor,
come on,

look at #1081
if you can beat them, join them,

Thats not the point Yetos. If we are going to start quoting religious text that it has to be compared to all other religious texts. Believe me one is not better then the other and its about time no one will remain political correct on this. Religion has been a BIG taboo, even though Fanatical religious people cry offense and revenge to shut up the truth.

Lebanon? did you say Lebanon?
\until 1956 Lebanon was a Christian country and Beirut was the Paris of the East, Greek orthodox, Greek Catholics Arab orthodox Armenianchurch and Maronites (Catholics) were majority of Lebanon,
president was Chamoun, what heppened that time? will you search? or just say?
remember EisenHower speaches at 1957
anyway the story of Lebanon which from a christian country turn to an Islamic on MAY 1958 is written by Walid Phares
1975 the big civil war of Lebanon, I am sure you find the story so not to say again for Lebanon and Beirut which from Paris of the East become ghost of its past

You are living too much in the past Yetos. (saying it with respect). We can say the same for all the turmoils and atrocities that happend even in Europe and also after 1975. I have been twice to Beirut and its a vibrant city. Lebanese are some of the friendliest people you can meet and its a wonderful country. There is alot of bad governance due that people vote according to religion and not a particular party. The south (Shia) is very much neglected compared to the north. My impression is that the Christians seem to be wealthy and have much better maintained areas. (at least that was my impression)The south they have electricity cuts daily and People need to see how to get by as the south has been neglected by the central government. There is also a big rubbish problem and I truly hope they find a solution for it as it as i have no doubt its a health hazard.

This thread has been viewed 638858 times.

Back