Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

I explain my thought in the previous posts "Kurds could be easliy took more authonomy and even gain authonomy for Ezidi people in Sincar and able to create special statues for Mosul and Kerkuk so these cities wouldn't face any Arabisation policy as in Saddam period." I am lefting to you to think that how much good these for Turkey.and totally yes, if declaration of independence now is the issue, it is a dream. Erdoğan could't be a leader in his party after the his second term then he elected as president then he changed entire system of the country and brought presidence system, because in the previous system president didn't have power.when the issue is power, your immagination is very low. Barzani also needed to left his seat, but because of ISIS, he didn't and this referandum was just a cheap populist act.??? Do you mean comedy show of military coup ?About Democracy,The biggest argument against democracy is a five minute discussion with the average voter.–Winston ChurchillEven very fasict, extreme-nationalist people form each minority, wants to be independence. The real humanism is find the way to life in together same as Bosnian students... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur...ils-fight-ethnically-divided-educationHowever is it over, not Same as Quebec or Scotland they held referandums and people who wants to independence lost the referandum but some of them still want it. so similar with Kurds, especially South Kurdistan who has already taste of authonomy. They won't stop. There are just a few country had a chance to take their independence with law, so independence mostly was gained, not given. Just stop dramatize the issue more then it is. The drama was Ezidi womens' situations, not the Iraq taking over own land. If they move more to Erbil, yes it will be drama. I hope, it won't.All I said is, it was not the time

the Yezidi is another story,
recognised and protected even by ridiculous UN

Lebrock the comparison you make here is questionable, but I also understand the argument you are making here. The problem here I've already outlined, essentially it would do more harm than good for the Kurds to become an independent state. They can still exercise freedom as a people within the structure of an Iraqi state. Anything more would be harmful to geopolitics and the Middle East specifically.

oh boy

US h. Truman is moving to Syrria,
the elite of US navy and airforce (aircarrier)

3 more Russian ships passed Helespontos today.

huge force is gathered there,

and is growing,

This thread has been viewed 639151 times.

Back