LeBrok abuses his power as a mod

Echetlaeus

Hero of Marathon
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Epirotan
I, Echetlaeus hereby declare that the individual called 'LeBrok' of this forum uses his power in an authoritarian way.

I have seen that he always has to say something negative about my threads. This is fine up to a degree, but I can see malicious thoughts behind it. What he actually does is to provide 'law and order' according to his points of view. That said, he does not tolerate others' opinions and he tries to mock them.

There are not a lot of people in this forum who are actually active. Those, well known individuals, seem to share many things in common with LeBrok and that is fine. But why Lebrok wants to have people who share only his thoughts in this forum? What about the others (for example myself) who have a different opinion?

This individual has punished me twice. I understand the first case and I accepted it. Yet he punished me another time for this statement:

(see more here (#15): http://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...lands-for-native-people-in-America-and-Canada)

^ Oh, what a scholar, what a beacon of light!

Your excellency, lord moderator of this forum:

I follow the third law of Newton.

I have no warrior nature when there is no need for it, but I shall 'fight' you via dialogue until the end. I am sure that we do not have anything in common or at least many things in common. Let me not exaggerate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am criticizing you. Liberals tend to be very annoying sometimes.

Yes it is a Greek saying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to the point.

First of all I don't get it, why do you talk about gays so much?

Homosexuality in Ancient Greece may have been the case (we do not know for sure, do you? And if yes, how?), but until a certain age. Recall, the same was true in the Roman Empire as well.

All Spartans had kids, for it was a duty to society (actually this was the case for the whole Greece). They had to follow the laws of Lycurgus. Someone would have been mocked by the society should he had continued these practices afterwards.

I suggest you 'lift' a little bit more and then talk again.

How do you know that I am intolerant? Don't you understand that this person is thyself. You are the one who mocks all others with different opinion than yours. You are the one who uses his absolute power in this forum.

Reminder: I am not historian, nor anthropologist, like most people here are. I just study history for fun.

LeBrok has offended me numerous times, yet nothing was done about it. In fact this is his response for my second penalty:

Dear Echetlaeus,

You have received an infraction at Europe Forum.

Reason: Non respect of moderation warning
-------
Use Newtonian law here and you'll be banned quicker than you think. That's how you will learn finally what law works here.
-------

If Eupedia is only for people with a monochromatic point of view about certain aspects of life, let me know.

Thank you,
-E

There are not a lot of people in this forum who are actually active. Those, well known individuals, seem to share many things in common with LeBrok and that is fine. But why Lebrok wants to have people who share only his thoughts in this forum? What about the others (for example myself) who have a different opinion?

What do I share with LeBrock ?..............we have had our issues, ........I see nothing wrong with LeBrock and you.

There is always another day, there is always another thread in this forum...........people disagree on one thread and then agree on another thread on another topic. Thats how it works.

Well there are times that we must deal with our own egos and especially be aware that our own behavior might wake other egos and slap us ... the key is to be able to manage your own ego and be able to communicate without arrogance. Try to get on someone else's shoes before you burst with uncontrolled emotions manifested in your writings. Sometimes written words may sound completely different from what we meant, especially when most of us are communication in a foreign language in this forum.

Many years from now you might be grateful to LeBrok, we learn from everything and everyone everyday even when we are not aware of it.

Good luck
FBS

@FBS

Thanks for your suggestion. Yeah, you are right that we learn from our experiences, even from this one that seems to be a little bit painful.

I will try to minimize posting here, since I do not get along with the others in this forum. I am sure I won't be missed.

Best,
- E

@FBS

Thanks for your suggestion. Yeah, you are right that we learn from our experiences, even from this one that seems to be a little bit painful.

I will try to minimize posting here, since I do not get along with the others in this forum. I am sure I won't be missed.

Best,
- E

Bye bye.

I think LeBrok has been far too patient with your nonsense, but I suppose he has his reasons.

^ Go on and continue this Anglo-Saxon clique.

Bye bye.

I think LeBrok has been far too patient with your nonsense, but I suppose he has his reasons.

How twisted and psychotic are you?!!! Do you actually think your and Lebrok's behavior is justified?

Last edited:
^ Go on and continue this Anglo-Saxon clique.

Don't let them get to you. They insult you there will be no repercussions but you insult them^ and then there will be reason to punish and ban you.

Hi i am Echetlaeus friend, i wish the same for LeBrok.
So, it is propriate to speak mostly for my spiritually relative and my very own patriot, my brave Echetlaus, or Mr. -E-!
-Echetlaus, DO NOT BE PROVOCATIVE!
For somehow you receive unjustified rumours and tales... about Greece. Nothing to worry about.

(For all of us.)
Happy to be with all of you. Please just keep asking, we are alltogether now...

I think this thread is absolute nonsense. No one is going to agree 100% of the time with a moderator's decisions. I have had my disagreements with LeBroc myself as to whether something is over the line.

However, I think that he maintains a good balance between the kind of overzealous moderating that turns sites into a bore, as happened with the old dna-forums, and the kind of laxity that turns sites into zoos. His curiosity, combined with his logical thinking and grasp of data also contribute to the forum.

I think that this forum is lucky to have him.

Thanks for support guys.

This thread has been viewed 9338 times.

Back