Has Islam "destroyed" Anatolia?

Islam destroyed Anatolia?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern day Central Asians like the Kazakhs are Turkic/Mongolian hybrids.
There were more Slavic Kozaks in Western Ukraine than you can imagine, I guess. They are pretty much all "civilized" into Western life style these days.

The Kazakhs tradition of "the steppe horse warrior" go much further in the past, to IE Scythians, the Saka nations of the steppe. These traditions had spread to other ethnicities like Mongols and Turks, who came to dominate steppe after Scythian dominance collapsed and big migrations started, from East to West.

As far as I know N is more typical for Uralic speakers. While Turkic speakers are predominantly Q1a, C* and R*(the Iranic impact). Only exception are Yakuts.

the Uralic were N1c , not N1b/N1a
N1c branched off from N1 much earlier, some 13000 years ago, and 9000 years ago, they were allready at the Ural Mountains, they were the ones that brought the first pottery from China to Europe
Yakuts returned east on horseback, much later and switched from Uralic to Turkic

As far as I know N is more typical for Uralic speakers. While Turkic speakers are predominantly Q1a, C* and R*(the Iranic impact). Only exception are Yakuts.

R* didn't survive the ice ages , shouldn't this be R1a?
same for C* , C3 ?

R* didn't survive the ice ages , shouldn't this be R1a?
same for C* , C3 ?

When I wrote R* I simply tried to include R1a, R2 and R1b instead of mentioning them singly.

As for the Yakuts coming from Urals. Well this explains why they are an exception among Turkic speakers and are predominantly N1.

Islam destroyed Anatolia.Every secular Turks accept this idea.

Islam destroyed Anatolia.Every secular Turks accept this idea.

Balkans too. In middle ages Christian Balkan countries were developed as Scandinavian countries, England, etc. But Western Europe had the humanism and renaissance and Balkan countries had jihad, Islamic rule and Sharia law.

Today in Balkan Muslim countries is growing ISIS and Neo-Ottomanism, which is very similar (or same).

For example Turkish Prime Minister (now he is President) Recep Tayyip Erdogan proclaimed: "mosques are our barracks, domes our helmets, minarets our bayonets, Muslims our soldiers. This holy arm guards my religion."

Ottoman Empire Dreams: Turkish PM Erdogan claims Territories of Balkan countries belong to Turkey

http://pamelageller.com/2013/12/ott...es-of-balkan-countries-belong-to-turkey.html/

Has Europeans destroyed America?

Turks didn't come to west because they want to fight or destroy. There was "bad air? drought?" on middle asia.East was big China, north was cold. Had to come these lands. And about your question, i would like to ask what do you mean? When Turks had to come west lands, every other nation had to migrate. So in your opinion a lot of culture got lost,right?

I am wondering how do Europeans fasicsts think that they are better than Islamic Jihadists?

I am passing how much clear the negative purpose of the poll question.

Our friend(the opener of the topic) has used a map to proof his idea which is "Islam destroied Anatolia"

*The reason of extinction of Anatolian Languages was not Turks, it was Hellens

*Hurrians(pre-Hittie clan) were not speaker of IE or East Turkey / Historical Armenia was home of Urartuian who spoke Caucasian Language.

*Lydians, Phrygians were also migrants who settled in West Anatolia

*Even all humankind is invader in Eurasia & Americas

I'm going to lock up this thread. The original poster clearly meant this as a very thinly-veiled islamophobic provocation, not as an actual inquiry about the history of Anatolia. If anybody wants to discuss the history of Anatolia (maybe over in the History and Civilizations section), they're welcomed to do so there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 23638 times.

Back