N1C in South Baltic - Caused by Varyag elite of Baltic Tribes?

Ok, I get the question now. I was mixed up, because some of the words were written together, but I fixed them(at least - in my answer).

Yes.
At first, you should have asked Pope to grant rights on some lands. It was better, if those lands were owned by nonchristians.
After that it was up to you if you could take over those lands.
If I remember correctly, then rights to take over Prussians were granted first to Bohemian king Otokar I, but since Teutonic knights/Sword brothers had to do all the work, they took over - all with the blessing from Pope.
Terra Marianna initially was very monasteic country - only later it became Germanic Livonia.

Something similar was how Americas were granted(from Pope) to Spanish and Portugese. So, definitely you can give rights to take over lands or give them as present to someone else, if you can't.

In modern times - it is de jure recognition of rights of some countries to territories. They are not new terms, really. It is a bit complicated nowadays, but yeah:
for example, Russia invaded South Ossetia of Georgia and "gave them independence"(in reality it is dependent territory of Russian federation) which no one recognizes. It is still up to Georgia to talk sense into Russia, or take back de jure territory by force...

"I give you pope's hat as a present" it only works if I have pope's hat

You sound very sure about parts of history quite mysterious to historians.

"I give you pope's hat as a present" it only works if I have pope's hat

You sound very sure about parts of history quite mysterious to historians.

Yes, I'm sure, that your present would be crime even according to modern criminal laws, as there is no easy way you can get hold on Popes hat legally.

You see - even today there are rightful heirs to title King of Persia, but that doesn't mean anything, if they can't take over Iran... but who knows - future is not set in stone.

I'll take it... you are not required to bow before me, I'm sure about that, too :p

N haplogroup is obviously of Turkic (or even Proto-Iranian) origin, according to Xingnu graves. Wikipedia: In the late 2nd or early 3rd century AD, the Greek physician Galen declared that Sarmatians, Scythians and other northern peoples had reddish hair. They are said to owe their name (Sarmatae) to it.

Well Im positive for Y N1c1a1a2, now N1a1a1a2, with SNP-Z11010, where does this come from ? and I can't find any reference to Z11010.

Well Im positive for Y N1c1a1a2, now N1a1a1a2, with SNP-Z11010, where does this come from ? and I can't find any reference to Z11010.

In looking through information regarding Y N1a1a1a2, It seems this has recently changed to Y N3a1, with snp B211.

A report online, published 7th July 2016, refering to 'Human Y chromosome Haplogroup N', included in discussion,' that N3a1-B211, the early branch of N3a, could of been brought to the fringes of Europe by Seima-Turbina groups, but that earlier migrations cannot be ruled out either, given a study of ancient DNA, revealed a 7,500 year influx from Siberia to North East Europe'. North East Europe would mean or include, the Baltic states region

I have a confusing positive SNP marker for M9313, which is representing some problems as it is associated with a number of different Y Haplogroups, Y H2a1, I2a2a, D1b, and also Y 'N'.

Regarding Y Haplogroup 'N', SNP M9313, is connected with the Y N SNP 'F2905', which using Robert Spencers SNP Tracker tool, is showing a 'Paleolithic' Location in Sweden, ( before or during the beginning of the Holocene period, around 11,500ybp ? ) via a pathway to Y N L731,. Its arrival pathway to this area, came from an area of modern day China.

The information on Y Tree, 'N' is indicating F2905 formed 18,100ybp, with a TMCRA of 15,900 ybp. The most recent downstream subclade of F2905, being Y15965, is indicating, 'formed 2700 ybp', with a TMCRA of '600ybp', associated within Poland. On entering this SNP Y15965 into the SNP Tracker tool, it then highlighted the descendant pathway from Sweden, of Y N-L735, to Iron Age Poland Y N-L731.

The vast majority of downstream subclades of Y N F2905 are associated with Chinese markers/locations, but do show the mentioned movements of people from East Asia into the region.

Is the SNP M9313 representing a genuine number of migrations, with several differing Haplogroups, including Y 'N', or is it a false call for a number of these Haplogroups,that are being associated with it.

Is there any way to clear this, or any information available that may explain how this occurs.

Last edited:
Check the authors list of the publications.
No author knowing Lithuanian or Latvian as mother tongue.
Fins discuss with fins if Danes were right about Baltic loan words
The same about publications in Russian:)))

This thread has been viewed 112544 times.

Back