Question Why do you love somebody???

Why do you love somebody??? ;-)

• The lovely kind character, he/she makes me smile ...

Votes: 81 65.9%
  • The House, the yacht, the cars and the money - that?s all!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Her HUGE BREASTS/ His huge Co..!!!

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't really love him/her... I simply don't want to be lonely....

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • What is love ?

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Other, don't know, don't care

Votes: 14 11.4%

• Total voters
Think (only) about all the wonderful things about your guy, not the differences between you two, and all the problems will vanish (into the air)..poof! This may sound like loads of bull to you, dear Chipi. But believe me, I didn't cook this one up; it was told to me by a friend who has been married for a very, very long time. :note:

My love for another is a deep connection that goes way beyond
material
sexual
need
want
type things.

:mad: I can't explain and its only happend twice......But for the moment due to problems [ with my "was" relationship ] i refuse to love!

"Love is blind
and no friend of mine"
-snoop dogg-

ooooo well might be off subject but sorry. meep!

There are different types of love.
That "in love" feeling that wears off after awhile is a chemical response ( How I miss those Chemicals) The love that I have for my wife is one based off a choice to love even when we don't feel like loving.

I'm not sure about this one... :confused:

I don't know whether I ever "loved" someone, maybe cared for that person a lot... :wave:

...have you guys ever experienced "love at first sight" ?...
I don?t mean just that you like someone?s good looks, but that you feel that somekind of strange and powerful feeling between the two of you.Do you believe in it?

I have...and once, very,very strongly. This person is one of the most important characters in my life, even though I wouldn?t want him to be that. I just can?t help it.. I fell completely in love with him for the first time I saw him, many years ago, and I still can?t forget him. Even though I try. It?s a sad part of my life, those few years I was really hooked up on him..

Love and like are always confused and in most cases in high school it means practically nothing. I see couples that 'love' each other but in truth they just want each other for compeletly different reasons. I'm only 16 and have never fallen in love. I have really liked some guys before, but I've never found the chance for real love. But from what my parents tell me, I have all the time in the world for that....I hope that they're right. Most guys I end up liking a lot usually ignore me and go for my friends...who I end up sacrificing my feeling for to hook them up. Oh well better luck next time sil chan! +_+.....

falling in love and falling in love can be different... love is different each time you get it...

I love people because of the way that they make me feel.
(i would base it on physical features but im no prize pig myself :p lol j/k)

but seriously i dont see how you could love someone any other way, but that just my opinion.

i voted "What is love?" why? because i've trying experiencing it with this 1 guy i liked in my sofomore year of high school, but instead had to be sooo picky and started hitting on other girls. today as i reply to this thread, this guy has been after me still. weird. and he's a bit shallow >< LOVE IS SOO CONFUSING>!! its just so hard to find the right person.

*shrugs* I can't tell yet. I refuse to have boyfriend and I'm immune to develop crushes on guys that aren't famous. Even then, it's not love, it's admiration. I can't tell yet. Maybe in a couple of years.

Michelle_Micky said:
*shrugs* I can't tell yet. I refuse to have boyfriend and I'm immune to develop crushes on guys that aren't famous. Even then, it's not love, it's admiration. I can't tell yet. Maybe in a couple of years.
i use to feel like that. hmm i think the real definition of "boyfriend" is some1 you're really interested in at first, almost like a friend. then it moves on if the relationship is at a stable pace, it may move to many levels. im not sure if im making this really clear. -_-+ but its my definition of what a "BOYFRIEND" is :]

;) And thank you very much. Now if you could find some guys interested in me for more than test answers and my 'cute little body' as one guy put it, Then I will be very happy.

Hmm love. I've always wanted to be in love or should I say for me to love someone and they love me back. My exboyfriend I though I was in love with but I am still not sure. He was my first real boyfriend cuz he met my mom and we actually went out on dates. I never felt so comfortable physically with a guy. I have to admitt I never thought of him more than a friend even when we started going out. But then my feelings for him grew. He made me so happy and understood my crazy self. I was ready to lose my virginity to him. But along the way something went wrong which I still dont understand. We remain good friends but I miss him very much.

Michelle_Micky said:
;) And thank you very much. Now if you could find some guys interested in me for more than test answers and my 'cute little body' as one guy put it, Then I will be very happy.

you'll find someone! show off thoses sketches and other lil artwork. brains is the first step and cute lil body is the bonus. Just have faith.:)

I can't really comment on love anymore. When your cute and people like you for your personality and what you trying to do out of life for all the wrong reasons. U find yourself "in love" with the "wrong ones..." then when things go wrong, your left with love so deep for someone who just wasn't real...

:( :wary:

This thread has been viewed 121884 times.

Back